- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first slash story so please don't hurt me if I mess up anything.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Startig over.My brother messed up my whole computer.He took everthing I wrote and deleted it.I have to start over anew.
Nobody's POV

"Hey,boss.The director wants us in her office."Tony said,standing in front of Gibbs' desk.

"Both?"Gibbs asked skeptically,standing up to follow Tony,trying not to stare at his ass.

Tony held the door open for Gibbs,walking in behind him and closing the door.

"Ah,Jethro,Dinozzo,good to see you.Now,you know Tony is being stalked,right Jethro?"At the nod,she went on.

"Well,Dinozzo has a sister,twin sister,and she's being stalked by what looks like the same person that's stalking you,Dinozzo.She said she's been recieving eyeballs in her mail,she's been recieving pictures of her and of you both,Dinozzo.She's been recieving phone calls that she can't trace,letters with passages that all have the same over all meaning,they're trying to weaken you,trying to get you to break to the point you have to be helped.She's been shot at several times,one bullet grazed her arm so we're looking at a professional here.She works for as a CSI in New York under Mac Taylor,he wants her put here because he's not sure he can protect her like he wants.She's going undercover as Lola Azure,a cocky smart-ass that works for the FBI and is being transferred here from Brooklyn,New York.She will be arriving here this afternoon with Mac Taylor,she will start work immediately but when she gets here,bring her up briefly.You are dismissed."The director explained,waving her hand in dismissal.

Tony held the door open again,walking behind Gibbs this time.

"You have a sister I don't know about,Dinozzo?"Gibbs asked,pissed that he didn't know about that.

"It was for portective reasons,Gibbs.Her co-workers know about me but they don't knwo where I live,what I do,who I work for.I thought it bestnnot tell anybody here about her because most of the peeps here can hack into a systemm pretty easily."Tony said,stopping beside Gibbs.

"Protection from what?"Gibbs asked,curious.

"We were abused as children by our nanny and I was molested several times,but Angel was always there.She was always trying to make her go away by beating her with a broom.She always told our parents but they didn't believe her,even when the nanny beat her bloody.All they did was call an ambulence and tell them that she fell down the stairs.I don't know what've happened without her.I don't want to think about it.She's my protector.Who knows what would've happened to me if she wasn't there."Tony said,wincing at the grip on his arm.

"How old were you?"Gibbs asked,trying to keep his emotion's under control.

"We were nine."Tony said before he walked away,stopping at Mcgee's desk and teasing him about something before sitting at his own desk.

Gibbs sat at his desk and thought about everything Tony had told him,Gibbs just learned that the man he had secretly been in love with for the longest time was molested and beaten as a child.

He sat there,lost in thought until he saw two people standing in front of his desk.

"Hiya.Name's Lola Azure.I'm the new kid and this is my old boss,Mac Taylor."Lola smiled a smile that Gibbs had only ever seen Tony flash.

"Gibbs.Taylor,nice to see you again.Azure,nice to meet you.I hope you like it here at N.C.I.S. Taylor,follow me.Azure,make yourself at home.Your desk is right beside mine."Gibbs said,standing up and pointing towards the desk that had magically appeared during his thinking time.

"Yo'.I'm Lola.I'll be workin' here.With ya's."Lola smiled,another Dinozzo smile.

"Hi.I'm Tim Mcgee."Mcgee said,standing and was intending on shaking her hand but she shook it and kissed his cheek.

"That's somethin' I do."Lola said,she walked over to Ziva's desk and Ziva stood.

"My name is Ziva David.Welcome to N.C.I.S."Ziva shook the woman's hand,sitting back down before she could kiss her cheek.

"And you're Tony Dinosey.Hi,Lola Azure."Lola smiled,laughing at the look on Tony's face.

"It's Dinozzo.Besides,what happened to your devilish good looks and hazel eyes?"Tony whispered when he pulled her in for a hug.

"Oh,I colored my hair bright red and I'm wearing green eye contacts.I got a tan and I'm wearing heels.I hate these inparticular."She whispered back,pulling away and pointing towards her shoes.

"Alright,Lola,well,you will visit us.I'll even book your flights for you.You'll call as often as you can and we'll call you as often as we can."Taylor said,hugging Lola tightly.

She hugged him back and bent down and stopped at his stomach,saying,"I'll see you soon enough and I'm spoil you like no tomwoorow but I'm sure your daddies are already taking care of that.Bye,Mac.I'll miss you."Lola hugged Taylor again and watched him leave.

Three hours later,Gibbs had been telling Lola everything about N.C.I.S.,they're procedures,they way they worked,what they did when they got a call,he had introduced her to Ducky and Palmer and she had teased Palmer about his relationship with Ducky.

Abby liked her instantly when he took her down there.

Gibbs decided to ask Jen about getting it to where she could fluctuate between the lab with Abby and the field.Lola had named every chemical there was with out reading the label,she had smelled them and looked at the color.

She had been working at her desl for about an hour when she looked over at Mcgee and smiled.

"Yo,Probie.What's got you so frustrated?"She asked,standing and walking over,squinting at the computer screen.

"Cross-reference those numbers and you'll have your answer."Lola pointed out,touching the screen and making a crossing motion.

"It worked."Mcgee said,surprise in his voice.

"Of course it worked,all girls are smarter than you."Tony teased,laughing.

"Shut up,Tony."Mcgee said,sticking out his tongue.

"Oh,real mature,Mcgeek.Real mature."Lola smiled,walking back over to her desk and sitting down.

"Is this playtime,Agent Mcgee?Agent Azure?Agent Dinozzo?"Gibbs asked,tiny smile on his face.

"No sir."

"No sir."

"Nope."

Were the answers he got.Gibbs chanced a look at Tony,smiling at the face he was making at Mcgee.

"Yo,Gibbs.You think my bro's cute,eh?"Lola whispered,scooting closer to Gibbs' desk.

"No,I'm just watching the way they go back and forth."Gibbs whispered back,Ziva chipped in a couple of words and Tony blushed,Mcgee laughed.

"Yo,Gibbs and I are going on a coffee run.Write down on a piece of paper whatcha want and bring it to me."Lola smiled,standing and leaning against Gibbs' desk.

"Thank you."She said and turned,walking around the front of Gibbs' desk and pulling him out of the chair,walking him towards the elevator.

They got in and she pressed the button for the first floor.

They were silent until Lola made a sudden movement and pressed the 'STOP' button and turned towards Gibbs.

"Look,I know you like my brother.I swear on Marine's honor that will not tell."Lola said and saluted him,smiling.

"You were really in the marines?"Gibbs asked,curious.

"Yep.I lost a bet and I wanted to go."Lola said,smiling.

"Look,Gibbs.Come over tonight and have a coupla beers with me.You look like you need to relax."Lola said,the look in her eyes said he wasn't getting out of it but still he said,"Sanding my boat relaxes me."

"You have boat?Cool.Can I come over and help sand it?I did that alot in the marines.They were always teaching us to build stuff outta wood.I got assigned the task of a boat for some reason and it helped me.By some chance you have any Crown Royale near your house or a liquor store?Cause if you do,we're stopping."Lola said,leaning against the wall of the elevator.

"You're riding with me?"Gibbs asked,raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah,I got here in a bus and Mac complained about it the whole time.I really don't liek the smell of puke and urine."She said,making a face at her declaration.

"Yeah.You can ride with me."Gibbs said,pressing the button and the elevator started down again.

"Hey Gibbs,I have one more thing to say.You have one month to tell my bro about you're feelings.He's not gonna run,he's got family here.He runs and I go with him.But I wasn't gonna run with him if he decided to.He hasn't ran in five years.That's pretty damn long.If he rejects you,it was a chance well taken,Gibbs.Tell him you don't want it to effect your work relationship and move on."Lola said,walking with Gibbs out of the doors and towards the coffee shop four blocks away.

They got there and bought the coffee,turning around and not expecting the next events.


Okay,my older sister wrote the other chapter.This is the original version.My version.My brother messed up my computer.That's probably why you all can't see it.Sorry about the mishap.