- Text Size +
Nobody's POV

"EVERYBODY DOWN!EVERYBODY DOWN!"Lola yelled,shoving Gibbs to the ground and covering him.

About eight men had walked in and shot around the ceiling,killing three people.

"GET DOWN!GET DOWN!"Lola yelled,a man had crawled towards them.

Another gun shot rang and then,a bomb blew the building next door up,the windows blew out,glass hitting everybody.

Another blast and the ceiling fell in,the whole ceiling fell,Lola moved to cover more of Gibbs,she covered his face with her hands and layed directly ontop of him,taking the brunt of the hit.

Another blast and the back wall fell in,two more blasts one after the other,Lola yelled,"MOVE TO THE MIDDLE OF THE BUILDING!MOVE TO THE MIDDLE OF THE BUILDING!Come on Gibbs,move.WE GOTTA MOVE FAST!"

Lola moved so fast Gibbs got dizzy,she pulled him up and into her lap,scooting backwards.

The front wall fell,throwing metal and glass everywhere.

"Come on Gibbs.We gotta move.The shooters are looking for us."Lola said,moving to stand up.

Gibbs tried to move but a sharp went up his leg and he looked down,a piece of metal was sticking half in and half out,blood streaming out of the wound.


"Holy shit.Come on,Gibbs we gotts to get to N.C.I.S.Four blocks.Four blocks we gotta go."Lola said,helping Gibbs up and pulling an arm around her shoulder,taking most of his weight.

They got one and a half blocks and then the building two blocks away blew up,sending people fyling.Lola took out a tiny telescope,one that she had recieved from Tony for her sixteenth birthday,and looked towards N.C.I.S.She saw nothing except the director standing out front and then smoke covered her view.

"Come on,Gibbs just a little further."Lola said as another building blew up.A piece of glass shit into Lola's shoulder and Gibbs muffled her scream.

About fifteen minutes later,they were almost to N.C.I.S when the building they were standing in front or blew up.

Lola held onto Gibbs as they were thrown into a near by car.The buildings all around were blowing up,smoke was everywhere.

"Cover your mouth,Gibbs."Lola spoke softly,another piece of metal was in Gibbs shoulder and he was coughing badly.

She ripped apart his jacket and held a piece of cloth over his mouth.

She helped him off the braound and saw the whole back of his shirt was torn away and his back was bleeding from the way they slid acroos the asphalt.

She saw a man coming towards them and grabbed her gun quickly,shooting him befoer he got ten feet away.

"Come on,Gibbs.I've got you."Lola picked Gibbs up bridal style and with some shifting,started running for cover.

She ran towards N.C.I.S.,a car blowing up near by.

She burst threw the doors and flew up to the elevator.She stepped in and set Gibbs down carefully,ripping off her jacket.

She pulled the pieces of metal out slowly and wrapped strips of her jacket around the wounds.


Gibbs' breaths were coming in shallow and short.

She looked at him and pinched his nose closed,putting her mouth on his and blwing until his chest was out fully and sucking out,she pulled back and Gibbs breath was a little better.

The elevator doors opened and she looked out,no one in sight.

She scooped Gibbs up,trying not to touch his wounds and not hurt his back anymore.

Gibbs breath stopped for a second and started back,slowly and so quietly she almost didn't here it.

She ran for the morgue and she saw Tony,Ziva,Mcgee,Abby,Ducky,Palmer,Director Shephard and four security guards.

"Duck,he needs medical attention.There were explosions and the metal was in his leg and shoulder.I was shot and his back is scraped up.Nothing to cause scars but it's pretty bad.

Tony looked about ready to cry and ran for Gibbs,grabbing his hand and bringing it to his lips,kissing them.

"Gibbs,I have to tell you something.Something that I-"

"Dont beat around the bush,Dinozzo."Gibbs rasped,grimacing at the achohol Ducky and Palmer were pooring over his legs and all the little cuts he had recieved.

"Okay,I am in love with you.Please don't be mad at me.It just kinda happened and I'm sorry f-"

"Why are you sorry,Tony?You didn't even let me say anything.I'm in love with you back."Gibbs said,squeezing Tony's hand when Ducky stuck the needle in to start sewing as Palmer worked on Lola's shoulder.

"Where is everybody?"Lola asked,looking around.

"They're all in the safe room.Tony wasn't going anywhere without you and Gibbs so we stayed with him."Ziva explained,pointing towards the door.

"Aww,that's owwww sweet.What a tight team you are."Lola said,Mcgee adding,"What a tight team we are.You're part of the team now."

"Aww,thanks Probie."Lola looked at the door when Director Shephard walked in.

"Hello,Jen.How nice of y-"

"What the hell was that?You went outside and risked an agent's life?What the hell were you thinking,Angel?"Jen asked,frowning at Tony's sister.

"There were two agents out there,Jen.She needed fresh air.I decided to go with her."Gibbs said,Angel sent him a smile and head nod in thanks.

"Two agents?She's only here on an undercover case because her and the smart ass you call an agent are being stalked.What does she do,Jethro?She gets you blown up."Jen said icily,glaring at Angel.

"Wait a minute.You're the one who told me to treat her like one of my team.I'm thinking of keeping her,Jen.She's good.And why is everything you say about me and not her?She was shot and was hit with a ceiling.She covered me when the first blast went off."Gibbs said,then he added,"And the smart ass I call an agent happens to be the best one I've seen.The others following him."

"Jethro,I only brought her here because of Taylor's insistance that the man whore and his sister be together so they have less chance of getting hurt."Jen said,pointing her hand towards Tony.

"Hey,my brother isn't a man whore,he's a nice,well dressed,kind man who annoys the hell outta people and the only one who can call him names is me.So back off,Bee-otch."Angel declared,standing and walking towards the director.

"You hurt me and I swear to god I'll kill you.You put them together,didn't you?He's mine!Mine!"Jen said,walking over to Gibbs and was almost at his lips when Tony pushed her back.

"No,I believe he's mine,Director."Tony said,leaning over Gibbs.

"You touch him,you die."Tony said,voice cold,body in a protective stance.

"I don't think you have the guts to do that."Jen said,kissing Gibbs on the cheek.

"Oh,I'm full of surprises."Tony said,lifting up his eyebrows.

"Oh,really.Like what kind?Did you let the kids at school beat you?Did you let them touch you?Did you like it,Dinozzo?You little wimp."Jen said,and was shoved against a wall,arm under throat.

"You don't know anything our childhood,Director.You think you may know enough about us to assume but assmuptions can be deadly.Now I suggest you shut the hell up and leave or I might do something I'll regret."Angel threatened,releasing her and walking back to the chair that she was sitting in.

"Since you're so defensive about the subject,I'm guessing you did.And you liked it,too."Jen said,smiling icily at Tony.

"GET OUT!"Angel yelled,shoving the director out of the door,pressing the lock button when she was outside,banging on the door.

"The bitch,she has the audacity to say that to us.Nothing was handed to us on a silver platter.We had to work for what we got.We had to suffer for what we had handed to us."Angel said,walking back and forth,Palmer pulled her into a hug and sat her down.

"Stay still or I'll have to tie you to one of the tables."Palmer said,a small smile forming.

"I bet you dream of doing that to Ducky."Angel smiled.

"Angel,that was awesome!I absolutely loved that!"Abby exclaimed,giving Angel a high five.

"Thanks.I try."Angel smiled,relaxing and almost immediately falling asleep in the chair.

Palmer helped her up and layed her on an autopsy table.

She fell asleep,Mcgee walked over to her and kissed her cheek,sitting next to her,he fell asleep.

Ziva took a spot on the floor and,closed her eyes,after a couple minutes,Abby curled up with her farting hippo and fell asleep next to Ziva who's breaths were evening out.

Palmer sat on a table,yawning.Ducky told him to lay down and get some rest.

About half an hour later,Gibbs was all fixed for the time being and Ducky got on the table behind Palmer,hugging him and falling aspeel after about an hour.

"Boss,I love you.I really do."Tony said,kissing Gibbs on the lips softly.

"I love you too,Tony.Come here.Get on the table beside me.You might make it more comfortable."Gibb said,scotting over a little.

Tony sat on the edge andput his legs on the table quietly,turning half way on his back and halfway on his side.

Gibbs scotted to where his bad shoulder was propped against Tony and his good shoulder was aort of keeping them from rolling off the thing.

Tony kissed Gibbs' neck and said goodnight.Gibbs smiled and looked to the side,just enough to wear he could see Tony smiling.

"I love you,Gibbs."Tony said,kissing the side of Gibbs mouth.

"I love you too,Tony."Gibbs said,smiling and settling in.

Tony's breath evened out and Gibbs listened to it for about three hours before falling asleep,content as ever.

Gibbs smiled at one last thought,Angel.She had protected Tony like a mother wolf protecting it's pup.

Gibbs saw an image of a wolf and a little puppy,he laughed lightly and fell asleep,the image of the wolf and it's pup slowly fading to black.