- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs and Tony take their relationship to the next level.
Slipping - chapter four

Momentarily confused, Tony tried to wriggle free of the arms that held him so close. He was lying on his side, with another strong body spooned against his own, his head resting on one arm, the other lightly petting his chest as the sounds of soft snoring reached him. Memories of the night before surfaced, as he put together exactly who the other person was.

Gibbs. Holding him. Wanting HIM, even after all these years. He’d never met anyone who stuck with him for more than a brief period of time.

The shrill sound of a phone startled him. Shit. Gibbs grunted and extended an arm to grab his phone off the bedside table. Turning on to his back, he flipped it open and answered it his usual curt manner.

“Gibbs.”

“McGee, Boss. Sorry to wake you, but I thought you’d want to this information as…”

“Just get to the point, McGee,” Gibbs barked, winking at Tony as a mischievous smile played briefly around his mouth.

‘Oh, you really are a bastard,’ Tony thought wryly, as he heard McGee stumble through his explanation.

“We’ve not been able to locate Mr Walter,” he began. “The house in Pyle Rd seems deserted, and I’ve put out a BOLO on his car. Uh…an initial search through his phone records reveals he had contact with Petty Officer Dunner prior to his scheduled meeting on Saturday. It is possible Dunner was the potential client…let’s see… I’ve put in for a search warrant, it should be signed by nine a.m. and that’s about it, Boss.”

“Get the search warrant and meet me at Walter’s house. The address?” Gibbs turned to look at Tony. “I’ll get Tony and we’ll meet you there.”

“Yes, Boss. It’s 7220 Pyle Rd, off River Rd, in Bethesda.”

Gibbs cut the connection and tossed his phone back at the nightstand. He lay back down, turned onto his side, facing Tony. Reaching out, he ran a hand through his hair, cupping Tony’s face.

“You feeling better today?”

Hesitating only slightly, Tony leaned in and kissed Gibbs gently, smiling as green eyes met blue.

“You meant what you said, didn’t you?” he asked tentatively.

“I did.”

“You like me, you know, really like me.”

“I do, yes,” he smiled. “C’mon. We have a case to solve.”

******
Ziva and McGee were waiting when they turned into the driveway of 7220 Pyle Rd. Approaching the house; Tony scanned the house and its surroundings. It was a large red brick house, with a double garage and an ample garden stretching towards the wooded area behind it. It was a quiet residential area, its streets lined with cherry trees. He turned towards the house again. Wide steps led up to double doors, with bay windows to the left. Tony took a peek inside, before turning to nod McGee.

They had tracked down Walter’s security service through his records, and an assistant was on hand to disable the alarm should it be activated as they entered the premises. McGee signalled the representative from Gateway Security and he quickly unlocked the front door.
The team entered a foyer, weapons drawn.

“Clear!” Ziva called, having taken a left turn, searching through the formal living room and dining room. The front hall was large, marble tiles and a dark blur Persian rug adorning an otherwise sparsely furnished room. From what they could see, the entire downstairs was open plan and decorated in mute colors, warm creams and earth tones being predominant.

There was an oak stairway leading to the second floor to the right of the front door. Tony and Gibbs bolted upstairs. The master bedroom was large, with a king size bed and even a fireplace. Taking a right, they quickly established that both walk-in closets and the master bathroom were empty.

“Clear!”

“Boss, there’s a trail of blood from the downstairs bathroom leading into the garden. There are signs of struggle in the guestroom closet. Walter may have been hiding in there or…”

“Follow the trail, see if you can locate Walter,” Gibbs barked, effectively interrupting McGee’s speculations.

“On it, Boss.”

“Ziva, perimeter, Tony, pictures, and get samples of that blood back to Abby.”

There was a quiet affluence evident in the house. A huge flat screen TV in the living room, a leather couch, an oak dining table under the skylight. All of very good quality, but nothing flashy. A sideboard held several framed photographs of Walter and Allie Dunner, both looking happy, relaxed. The photographs were taken at what looked like a seaside resort, outside a small white house.

Tony bagged the pictures, and turned his attention to the kitchen area tucked away at the other end of the room, slightly elevated from the living room. A central kitchen island with a gas stove, and what looked like a pan of spaghetti sauce. The remnants of a meal still sat at the kitchen table, half eaten. A broken glass lay under an overturned chair, its contents spilled onto the rug.

“No sign of a wallet or car keys.” Gibbs said as he entered the kitchen an hour later. “McGee, get that laptop back to the lab,” he pointed as the other agent ascended from the basement. “Let’s wrap it up,” he declared, already heading out the door.

******
Gibbs entered Abby’s lab, grimacing as the loud music assaulted his ears. He killed the stereo, revelling in the silence that ensued.

“Bossman!” Abby whipped around, “didn’t hear you come in!”

“How could you, Abs?” Gibbs said dryly, placing a giant CafPow on the lab counter.

“What have you got for me, Abby?”

“The blood matches Walter’s blood type, but I can’t say for sure it’s his, as long as I don’t have a DNA sample to compare it to. Given the circumstances it is likely the sample is his, and I’ve ruled out Petty Officer Dunner.”

Kissing Abby on the cheek, he left the lab, and pressed the button for the elevator, waiting impatiently for its arrival. The doors opened and he nearly collided with Tony, who was headed for Ducky’s lab, if the folder in his hand was anything to go by.

“Hi,” he smiled, stepping into the elevator. Tony had remained where he was, leaning against the back wall.

“Hi, yourself, he replied, turning to hit the emergency switch.

“You’re coming home with me tonight. It’s closer to work, and I need a change of clothes anyway.”

“Really?” The mischievous glean in Tony’s eyes sent a surge of desire through his body.

“Really.” Leaning forward, Tony captured his mouth in a passionate kiss. “We’ll have that talk you mentioned last night, and then I’m taking you to bed.”

“Is that so, DiNozzo?” Gibbs couldn’t resist teasing him just a little bit.

Tony just smiled and flipped the emergency switch, causing the doors to reopen.

“Oh, yeah.” He sauntered over to Ducky’s lab, all the way feeling Gibbs’ eyes on his body.

******
They all gathered in the bullpen, summing up what they knew so far.

McGee queued the plasma screen, giving them an update on what he’d learned, going through
Walter’s records.

“There has been no activity on his credit cards since yesterday. He withdrew about a thousand dollars Friday morning, so he’s probably using cash. His cell phone’s switched off, but we’ve located his car. It was found outside the train station at about 11 p.m. No trace of Walter so far. The car is being brought back to NCIS as we speak. I’ll go through it with Abby when it arrives.”

“Fine,” Gibbs said. “Tony?”

“I’ve tracked down Walter’s sister. She lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. She had no information about her brother’s whereabouts. She hadn’t spoken to him for a couple of weeks, but that was not unusual. She didn’t know that her brother was involved with Allie Dunner. I faxed her the picture from the house, but she didn’t recognise the location. We’re interviewing a friend of Walter tomorrow. They’re out of town at the moment, but will return tomorrow afternoon. I’ve conducted a preliminary interview over the phone, nothing of interest so far.”

“Okay,” Gibbs said. “We’ll reconvene her at 0900. McGee, leave the car to the techs, we all need the rest.”

Tony hung back as Ziva and McGee quickly grabbed their stuff and went home.

“I’ll follow you,” Gibbs said, as Tony lingered by his desk.

Tony nodded and went to find his car. He tossed his backpack in the backseat and fastened his seatbelt. Taking a couple of deep breaths he tried to calm down a bit before driving home. The case had taken its toll, but telling Gibbs about his true feelings had also left him drained. Resting his head on the steering wheel, he wondered what tonight would be like. Would Gibbs be as bossy in bed as he was at the office? Had he been with many men? Would he let him…

A sharp knock on his window startled him out of his reveries. Gibbs. He cracked the window.

“Move over, I’m driving,” Gibbs ordered. “You’re in no condition to drive.”

“But...” Tony protested.

A glare from Gibbs silenced him and with a sigh he complied, scooting over to the passenger side of the car. He closed his eyes, letting out a content murmur when Gibbs took his hand in his, entwining their fingers. “Get some rest, Tony, I’ll wake you when we get home.”

******
Tony unlocked his front door and stepped inside the hall, lighting a lamp at a small table before tossing his keys in a bowl obviously intended for that purpose. He shrugged out of his coat before realising that Gibbs hadn’t entered the apartment, but was still lingering just outside the door.

“C’mere,” he said, drawing Gibbs into a warm embrace, “you were invited, you know.”

Gibbs just murmured something indistinct as he kissed his way down Tony’s neck.

Tony loosened his hold on Gibbs, “We still need to talk.” He took Gibbs’ hand and led the way into the living room, sitting down in a black leather couch facing a large plasma TV, and what looked to be a top of the line stereo. Looking around, Gibbs found the place to be warmer than he had expected, homier. No photos of his family were to be seen, just a few of Tony and what probably were friends of his from college. A couple of the team as well. He recognised one from the Christmas party last year that Palmer had taken. They all looked relaxed, happy. Gibbs found himself wondering how Tony had spent Christmas, whether he was completely estranged from his parents, or if he spent it alone, here in DC.

“Have you been in a relationship with a man before?” he heard Tony ask.

“No, nothing long term or serious,” Gibbs replied, “never met anyone I’d want that with.”

“But now you do? With me? Because, I’ve gotta tell you, Gibbs, quick and easy won’t do it for me this time. I want more. I need more.”

“I’m not looking for a quick fuck, Tony.”

“How about a long slow one?” Tony grinned as he leaned forward to kiss Gibbs, a lingering kiss that left them both panting. Gibbs tried to get a hold of himself, but the warm hands that were burrowing under his shirt made coherent thought nearly impossible.

“I’m serious, Tony, are you sure you want this? And not just because of the case?”

“I’m sure,” Tony whispered, as moist lips left a blazing trail along his chest. “C’mon, we need a shower.” He led the way to the bathroom, undressing as he walked along the hallway, clothes discarded with a speed that had Gibbs smiling, as he enjoyed the nearly naked body in front of him.

Inside, Tony turned on the water before shedding his last bit of clothing. He went up to Gibbs, pulling the sweater up over his head, kissing the naked skin he revealed, lightly flicking his tongue over a pert nipple.

Closing his eyes, Gibbs lost himself in the sensation for a moment, before the need for naked skin had him reaching for his belt buckle. Shimmying out of his pants, he gasped as Tony closed a warm hand around his hard dick, lightly twisting his head on each upstroke. He put his hand over Tony’s, halting the younger man’s movements.

“C’mon, I want to get cleaned up.”

Gibbs stepped into the shower and looked at the array of products lining the shelf. “You use all this crap?” he smiled, eyeing the bottles curiously.

“What, you missing your super clean Marine issue soap? I’m sure I can tempt you into trying one of mine,” Tony said, as he closed a lathered hand around Gibbs’ achingly hard dick.

“Jesus,” Gibbs gasped, as Tony sank to his knees, swirling his tongue around the shaft, before closing his mouth around the head, licking away a drop of pre-cum.

“Right now, DiNozzo, you could tempt me into doing just about…”

******
Stepping into the bedroom, Tony suddenly felt a bit shy. Showering with Gibbs had been about connecting, about exploring a body he’d yearned to touch for so long. Now, he felt uncertain, not knowing what kind of experience the older man possessed. All his doubts vanished when he lifted his eyes to meet Gibbs’ gaze. He could read love in those blue eyes, love and confidence. Smiling, he reached out, pulling the other man into his arms.

He buried his face in the crook of Gibbs’ neck, inhaling the scent of the other man. Warm and spicy. It was strangely satisfying to smell his own soap on the other man’s skin. Pulling their bodies together, he reveled in the sensation of hot naked skin against his own. Gibbs’ naked skin. Gibbs, here in his bedroom, making love.

Nearly lost in thought, he yelped in surprise when Gibbs turned them both around, practically throwing him down on the bed before lowering his body onto Tony’s.

“Hey,” he smiled, cupping Gibbs’ face, drawing him in for a long kiss. Sucking Gibbs’ tongue into his mouth, Tony swallowed the other man’s moans as he slid his hands into gray silky strands. It was slightly coarser than his own, and the buzz cut tickled his fingers.

“I need…I want to…” Gibbs gasped as Tony slid a hand between their bodies, lightly stroking his cock. It was slightly thicker than Tony’s and he felt his mouth go dry as the thought of that hard dick sliding into him, inch by inch, surfaced.

“Anything you want, Jethro, anything. You’ll find what you need in the nightstand,” he panted, feeling slightly breathless.

“Anything?” Gibbs looked rather…he couldn’t quite put his finger on it.

“Well, I thought I’d wait pulling out my toys till I know you better, but, yeah, pretty much anything,” he grinned. “What did you have in mind? You want me on my hands and knees, my back, what.”

“You’re fine just the way you are,” Gibbs replied, reaching into the nightstand pulling out condoms and a bottle of lube.

He straddled Tony, throwing the condom on his stomach before squirting an ample amount of lube on his fingers. Tony drew up his legs, expecting Gibbs to prepare him, but was surprised to see Gibbs reaching around, opening himself up for Tony. Closing his eyes, Gibbs slowly fucked himself on his own fingers. Tony pulled him down, needed to kiss that tempting mouth, needed to taste.

Gibbs handed him the condom, and watched with hungry eyes as Tony quickly sheeted his dick, and used the remaining lube to slick it up. Reaching behind him, he eased himself onto Tony’s cock, one maddeningly slow inch at a time.

“Oh, God,” Tony moaned, “this is too much, Gibbs, I’m not gonna last…”

“We do this quick, Tony, and then, later, we do this slow. There will be other nights, Tony, plenty of nights…” he panted, as Tony closed his hand around his leaking cock, jacking him off.

Shifting his angle slightly, Gibbs nearly howled as Tony’s cock slid across his prostate, over and over again.

Tony felt himself grow even harder, as Gibbs picked up the pace, sweat trickling down his body. He surged up, capturing Gibbs in s passionate kiss as he raced towards his orgasm.
Breaking free, he nearly screamed as he came, faintly registering Gibbs reaching his own climax, as splatters of warmth coated his stomach and chest.

Gibbs slowly eased himself off, knowing full well he’d feel that in the morning. He went in search of the bathroom, staggering slightly as he got a washcloth to clean them off. Tossing the cloth into the hamper, he climbed under the covers, holding Tony tight. Before long, they were both fast asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Don't own them, love playing around with my favorite guys :)