- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs and Andrea fall right back into the saddle. For readers who require a little smut with their fanfic.
He backed her up into the living room until she bumped into the back of the sofa. Their mouths never parting, his hands roamed down her back and found the tie at the side of her skirt. With one tug, the material fell to the floor. She gasped as he pulled her leg up off the floor and around his hip. One hand went into her hair, pulling her head back and exposing her neck to his lips. The other sought the closures at the front of her jacket. More little ties, on each side. Convenient, and easy enough to undo. He slid the jacket off her shoulders, pulling her arms away from the buttons on his shirt and pinning them behind her with the material. She grasped the back of the sofa and held on as he moved his assault from her neck to her collarbone and the very top of the swell of her breasts. Then he stopped.
Gibbs straightened and stepped back a fraction of an inch, steadying Andrea until both her feet were on the floor and she had her balance. He drew the jacket the rest of the way off her arms and took he hands. He led her through the dark house to his bedroom. He left her standing in the doorway, saying quietly, “stay there a moment.” She blinked as the soft light of a bedside lamp clicked on, and he returned to her before her eyes fully adjusted.
Gibbs placed his hands on her upper arms, then trailed them down to her fingertips. He took her hands and placed them at the first button of his shirt, saying only “now.” She worked the buttons as he cupped her face, traced a path down her neck and to her breasts, where his fingers lingered just at the edge of her satin bra. Blue, to match the suit, and her eyes. When his shirt fell open, he gathered her to his chest and they both reveled in the skin-to-skin contact. He slid one hand through all that red hair, the other he skimmed down her side to the top of her thigh. He broke their kiss to slide to his knees in front of her, kissing his way down her torso, nibbling at her stomach, and working his way to her center.
He grasped the edge of her panties, which matched the bra, and pulled them down, keeping contact with her legs. He remembered them to be sensitive, and sure enough, she was leaning against the wall behind her for support by the time he reached her ankles. He lifted her feet, one at a time, to remove the garment. Her second foot he hooked over his shoulder, parting her legs and bringing his face close to her core. Supporting her hips with his hands, he parted her curls with his nose and breathed in her scent before closing his lips around the tight bundle of nerves at her clitoris.
Andrea had been worked into such a state " the foreplay had begun hours ago, after all " that the first suck and flick of his tongue sent her over the edge of a small, shining orgasm. She shuddered, and moaned as she felt his tongue part her lips to taste her juices. He pressed his face as far into as she thought he could, and teased her right to the edge of a second orgasm. He eased back before she could reach that release, and looked up at her. So she was looking down into his eyes when he slid two fingers into her and she slammed into the orgasm. She screamed " that short, girlish scream that comes with a startle " and he stood, dropping her leg and pressing himself hard into her.

Sandwiched between the man in front of her and the wall behind her, Andrea could feel Gibbs’ full erection pressing into her pelvis and belly. When she recovered control of her hands, she pushed at him, gaining an inch between them. Her hands worked at his belt and he dropped his head to her shoulder to suck at the skin there. She could smell herself on his breath, and turned to capture his mouth with hers. As they kissed, he brushed her hands away to release the button and carefully slide the zipper down on his pants. He stepped away to skim the pants, briefs and socks down his legs and off his feet in an efficient motion. She didn’t know when he’d lost the shirt, but suddenly he stood before her, proud, nude, and erect. She couldn’t help but reach her hands out toward all that male skin.
He caught her hands again and turned her toward the bed. He followed her down, easing them both to the mattress with one leg between her thighs. She looked up at him and brought one hand to the back of his shoulder. “New scars, J,” she noticed.
“I got shot,” he replied shortly. “Andie, this time, this first time, it’s been too long and I’m not going to last.”
“You don’t have to, J. I’ve been ready for a while now, and we have…” she broke off as he slid into her, “all night. God, J.”
“So tight,” he murmured into her hair. “So good. I’ve missed you so…” he thrust slowly, “damn,” slide of skin, “much.”
“It’s been a long time, J,” she was capable of thinking, speaking, noticing the little details of his hair and eyes and mouth because he was moving so slowly. Then she shifted her hips to meet his thrust. And his control snapped.
Against all effort his usual control fled and Gibbs’ strokes picked up speed. His early, long, smooth strokes into her body shortened, and he lost the rhythm once or twice. He was that close; the smell of her skin, the taste of her body on his tongue, the feel of her hair in his hands, it was all too much for as tightly as he had controlled himself lately. And it had been a long time. He felt his balls draw up into his body and tried to warn her: “Andie….”
She tilted her pelvis and wrapped both legs around his back. Gibbs’ orgasm knifed through him, sending fire up his back and down his thighs and he pounded into her, spilling his release deep into her body. From this angle, every thrust bumped her cervix and her clitoris, sending Andrea back over the edge with him. They cried out together, her arms tightening around his back and his hands fisting in her hair.
Chapter End Notes:
THIS CHAPTER ONLY IS NC-17. You won't miss any plot by skipping it, so if you're not of age, proceed immediately to Chapter 5. Now!!