- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I dreamt this... I know weird right?
Author's Chapter Notes:
1 teacher.
4 students.
It had been 3 weeks ago when Abby first discovered his plans.

It had been 2 weeks ago when Ziva had discovered his plans.

It had been 1 weeks ago when Tim discovered his plans.

Today Tony, too, would discover his plans.

Tony stood in the doorway of Abby’s lab with a confused expression on his face. Abby, Ziva and Tim were huddled together having a conversation about something, only problem was, they were whispering. He caught words like ‘today’ and ‘fun’ he also heard Gibbs’ name mentioned twice.

That’s what made it confusing. Fun and Gibbs were never put together in a sentence.

“Oh... Tony,” Abby exclaimed as she turned around.

“Weren’t gossiping about me were you?” he asked, looking serious.

“No...” McGee said quickly. Tony was suspicious.

“Tony... What are you doing tonight?” Abby asked with a devilish tone in her voice.

“I... Ahh... I don’t know,” Tony said.

“You need to be free,” Abby said.

“Umm... Ok,” Tony said. Ziva stood their smirking as Tony walked off. When he returned to the bullpen Gibbs was sitting there and as soon as he saw Tony he hit a button on his phone. Tony saw this movement and just knew he was listening to Abby, Tim and Ziva.

Tony didn’t say anything, just sat at his desk observing. When the day started to draw to a close everyone’s attitude changed. At 6.00pm Gibbs stood up.

“I’m off, see you all later,” he said. Tony was confused by the somewhat cheery tone to his voice.

“I think I’ll head home too,” Ziva smirked. Not long after Tim stood up.

“See you later Tony,” he smiled before leaving.

“Then there were two,” Abby said. Tony looked up to see her standing near his desk.

“Ready to go?” she asked.

“I guess so,” Tony said as he followed Abby down to the car park.

“Drive back to your apartment, I’ll follow you there then we can go in my car,” Abby suggested.

“Ok,” Tony was simple with his answer; he didn’t know what was going on but hoped that it would be something that he would enjoy. Abby seemed to like the idea, whatever it was. Tony drove back to his apartment before getting into Abby’s car. He was quiet most of the way until he did a double take at the street they were in and when Abby pulled up Tony’s mouth fell open.

“Abbs... we’re at Gibbs’ house,” Tony said.

“I know,” she smiled as she appeared at his door.

“Come on,” she said as she pulled him inside. They stopped at the basement door which was closed.

“Don’t run out screaming like a little girl, once you get used to it it’s a lot of fun,” Abby smiled. Tony just nodded; he had no idea what he was in for. Taking Tony’s hand she opened the door and lead him downstairs.

Tony looked around. There were 4 wooden desks and chairs seated in 2 rows in the basement.
The boat was gone. Tim and Ziva were sitting in the front row. Gibbs was standing with his back to them; he was shuffling some papers on the work bench.

“Sorry we’re late,” Abby spoke up. Gibbs turned around, a stern look on his face.

“Don’t make it a habit Miss Sciuto,” he said. She nodded and quickly took her seat behind Ziva.
Tony looked at Gibbs before running to sit in the seat behind Tim. Gibbs turned and walked upstairs. As soon as the door closed Ziva and Tim turned to Tony and smiled.

“It gets better,” Tim said.

“Yeah, like when...” Abby was cut off.

“Miss Sciuto, are you talking without permission?” Gibbs barked from the stairs.

“Yes Sir,” she said softly.

“Up the front,” Gibbs said as he walked to the workbench. Abby stood up and walked to the front.

“Abigail, what happens when you speak without permission?” Gibbs asked as he picked up a thin stick.

“We get punished,” she said as she looked down.

“Correct,” Gibbs said as he walked over to her.

“Abigail,” Gibbs said. With that Abby removed her skirt and panties. Tony’s jaw dropped and when he glanced at Ziva she was smirking. Gibbs brought the stick up then took it down, hitting it across her soft skin. She flinched at the contact. This happened 5 more times. When Gibbs finished Tony thought he was watching a porno.
Chapter End Notes:
I dreamt this... I know weird right?