- Text Size +
Ziva was discretely trying to tell Tony to close his mouth but his eyes were still glued to Abby.

“Miss David... Is there a reason you are not paying attention?” Gibbs asked as he handed Abby her skirt and panties.

“No sir,” she said as she turned back around.

“Up front,” he said. Ziva stood and walked over to him.

“Ten,” Gibbs said. Ziva proceeded as Abby had done. After ten hard whips of the stick Ziva sat back down.

“Tim, up stairs,” Gibbs said. Tim stood up and followed Gibbs up stairs.

“Where are they going?” Tony asked curiously.

“Tim’s been good, he gets a reward,” Abby said. Tony’s eyes grew wide.

“What do you mean reward?” he asked.

“Whatever Tim wants to do,” Ziva answered.

“Oh,” Tony said. He imagined some things and blushed.

“How long will they be?” he asked.

“Who knows,” Abby replied. Ziva stood up and walked around the basement.

“I hope they won’t be as long as they were last time,” Ziva smirked.

“Last time?” Tony asked.

“Yeah, last time they were an hour and a half,” Abby said.

“But if they are as long as last time...” Ziva started.

“Then we could have some fun of our own,” Abby finished. Tony had known that Ziva and Abby had a slight devilish side but never imagined Gibbs and Tim. Now his mind was starting to tick, could Abby and Ziva be more devilish than he thought.

“But what if we get caught?” Tony said even though he was meant to be thinking it.

“Just makes it a little more interesting,” Abby said as she pulled her shirt off. Ziva proceeded to do the same, could this really be happening? He watched as they undressed, he knew that once they removed their lingerie he was going to have some problems of his own. Sure enough when they discarded the rest of their clothing he felt himself getting hard.

“See something you like?” Ziva asked. Tony could only nod. Abby let out a little giggle before she walked over to him and started unbuttoning his shirt, pressing little kisses around his face. Ziva came over and helped out and in no time Tony, too, was naked. Abby placed herself of his lap, kissing him passionately as she rubbed herself against his erection.

“Oh shit,” Ziva said.

“What?” Abby asked.

“They’re coming,” she rushed as she threw their clothes to them. They hurried to get dressed and seated. They made it just in time.

“Miss us?” Gibbs said.

“Yes, Abby smiled. As Tim seated himself he flashed a smile at Tony, one that Tony hadn’t seen before.

“Tony!” Gibbs barked.

“Yes,” Tony answered.

“Get up stairs,” he said. Tony stood and walked up stairs, soon followed by Gibbs.

“What’s Gibbs doing?” Abby asked curiously.

“I don’t know, but it’s strange,” Ziva said as the door closed.

Upstairs Tony followed Gibbs to the bedroom. When he walked in Gibbs closed the door.

“Boss,” Tony said.

“Yes,” Gibbs replied as he sat on the bed.

“What’s going on?” Tony asked as he leant against the wall.

“I guess... We just needed something to do after work some days,” Gibbs replied. He watched Tony carefully.

“Were you and McGee...?” Gibbs cut him off.

“Yes Tony... But I couldn’t wait...” he trailed off. How did he tell Tony the truth, what if he couldn’t handle it and wanted to quit.

“You what? Couldn’t wait to get me into your bed,” Tony said sarcastically. Gibbs didn’t look up.

“Oh... Boss, do you...” Tony was shocked.

“Tony... Have you ever...” now it was Tony’s turn to interrupt.

“No, but I’m willing to give it a try, I like trying new things,” he said. Gibbs looked up, was he really hearing this, did Tony really want to do this? Tony walked over and sat next to Gibbs.

“Maybe I’ve thought about it before,” he said as he watched Gibbs. Gibbs didn’t say anything as he looked up then he pushed Tony down, quickly claiming his mouth. Tony had imagined it a couple of times when he was extremely bored and to finally feel it felt like he was floating.