- Text Size +
Two hours later there was a soft knock on the bedroom door.

“Gibbs, we’re heading home,” Abby said quietly.

“Ok,” Gibbs replied softly, not wanting to wake Tony who was sleeping snugly near his side. Abby opened the door and smiled.

“Bye,” she smiled. Gibbs gave a nod as she closed the door. Soon Gibbs was sleeping as well.

When Tony woke he was alone, which is what he had expected. He wandered around Gibbs’ house, but he was alone so he figured he help himself to the cupboard. He ate breakfast then took a shower, he found some fresh clothes and figured Gibbs had gone to his house and bought them back. He got dressed then headed to work. When he walked into the bullpen everyone was there.

Gibbs looked up and smiled.

“Morning,” Tim said.

“Morning,” Tony chirped. The day passed by, nothing was said about the previous night but everyone was thinking about it. When the day finally drew to a close everybody was happy. Like yesterday everybody turned up at Gibbs’ house.

Tony knew from the moment he set foot in the door that this wouldn’t last long and Gibbs would never say he loved him but for now Tony could live with that. As long as he had that comfort for a while he was happy. He liked the way that Gibbs touched him when he was good in class. But he liked the way he got to make love to the girls and once or twice Tim.

So now he was just playing and been played but he didn’t mind. He knew that, in time, he too would brush it off as a silly thing. This could change their whole relationship with each other and how they worked as a team but none of them seemed to care, they just knew that they were having fun, and that’s all they needed.

XxxxxxxxxxxX
End
Chapter End Notes:
just a short one.