- Text Size +
Boat

After a very relaxing dinner where the conversation varied from sports to workout routines and some of their best stupid criminal storiesâ€"embellished by Tony’s movie referencesâ€"Gibbs pointed to the basement.

“Go down, make yourself comfortable. I’ll be down there soon as I get these in the dishwasher.”

“You sure?” Tony asked.

“Positive. You cooked, I clean. The way things are done.” Gibbs shot Tony a very stern grin that dissolved into someone little boy and irreverent as Tony turned to bound down the stairs. As Gibbs moved around in the kitchen, Tony used the opportunity to look at the boat.

Only part of it was in the basement now, the top half. Tony had no idea where the bottom part had gone. Gibbs had put together the structure of the cabin, but a lot of finishing work remained. Tony stroked over the wood reverently. He had no idea how people could take plans and just create something out of shapeless hunks of wood. It was a creativity he didn’t have and couldn’t comprehend.

“Like what you see?” The whispered voice came against Tony’s ear and he instinctively backed into the solid wall of Gibbs, some parts less yielding than others. The man’s chest was more solid than Tony’s, despite the difference in age and the thighs were strong and solid.

“Yeah, great craftsmanship. Great lines. Great…” Tony forgot what he was saying as Gibbs’ hand came around and he ran his fingers over Tony’s groin, a light caress. Tony didn’t know if he should thrust back or forward. Wherever he went, there was Gibbs. “Great… God, Gibbs.”

“I like to work with my hands,” Gibbs replied mildly. “And that means getting very hands on with my projects. You did decide you wanted to be one of my projects, didn’t you, DiNozzo?”

“Yeah.”

The sheepishness from earlier was gone. Gibbs was all military, commanding, and it made Tony’s knees weaken. Their dinner had been calm, given what had happened in the basement, with lots of appraising looks but not much in the way of sexual tension. But now that they were back, the tension was ratcheting up by the moment.

“I like to feel what I’m working with. Close your eyes and stroke a hand over the wood, Tony. Feel its strength, the warmth and heat. You can’t get this sensation without being hands on.”

Tony did as Gibbs suggested, trying like hell to focus on the boat, the strength behind him a counterpoint for the strength in front of him. Boat…and Gibbs. He was surrounded.

Tony had been waiting for Gibbs to open his fly but was distracted when the man licked a path over the cords of his neck before pulling an earlobe into his mouth. Gibbs licked and nibbled and sucked the little bit of flesh and it drove Tony wild. He’d never had a lover pay attention to his hot spots.

“Like that?” Gibbs whispered against Tony’s ear, but Gibbs had to know. Tony was painfully hard now, pushing against Gibbs’ hand, trapping it between the wood and his own body.

“Yeah.” Tony barely recognized his own growls and sounds of need.

“Good. Upstairs now. I’m unwrapping and exploring my present in more natural light. Been waiting a long time for you, Tony.”

Even though Tony had stayed at Gibbs’ place before, he’d never gone into the bedroom and as he followed the man up the two flights of stairs, he found himself a little nervous. He wanted this and was aching for it, but this would change everything. And Tony hated change.

He lingered by the doorway. “Gibbs? Are you sure?”

“Positive. We’ll be fine, DiNozzo.” Gibbs turned and Tony searched the older man’s eyes. Confidence was radiated back to him and he nodded, stepping in beside Gibbs.

The bedroom wasn’t at all what he expected. Tony had figured Gibbs’ bed was a serviceable double with inexpensive linens. Instead he saw a luxuriously padded headboard, huge overstuffed pillows, and bedding in various shades of blue on the king size bed that dominated the room. A few framed photographs were on the walls, a small bureau tucked near the closet. The room wasn’t small but it was comfortable.

“Permission to board, Captain?” Tony asked, feeling playful all of a sudden.

“Permission granted,” Gibbs shot back with an irreverent grin. “Get comfortable.” With a yank, Gibbs pulled the covers aside.

Waiting until Tony had kicked off shoes and socks was torture. Gibbs had enjoyed the dinner. He was always a fan of the slow burn. It led it bigger explosions, but enough was enough. Both he and Tony were hard and aching and he’d bet Tony had been celibate as long as he had. Now was not the time for seduction. Tony had accomplished that earlier.

And in the basement….

That’d been hotter than Gibbs could have imagined. He was going to take Tony long and hard against, on, inside the boat. But not for their first time. Yet when Tony had asked for permission to board, a bolt of lightning had run through him, lodging in his aching balls. DiNozzo knew how to get to him, how to play him like a master.

Gibbs leaned over the bed, pushing Tony down lightly. “Want to explore, but I’m not sure I can wait,” he admitted, leaning in to finally capture Tony’s lips. Gibbs groaned, eyes slamming closed. This had been what he’d been waiting for all these years. This was home.

Digging his hand into Tony’s hair, Gibbs deepened the kiss, teeth clashing, tongues tangling in their need to taste and be tasted. In their need to devour and become one with each other. Someone started yanking at clothes, only breaking apart to toss shirts over heads, but Gibbs didn’t know who.

He finally came up for air when Tony leaned back on his haunches, looking down at him.

“What?”

“You look…” Tony shook his head, clearly trying to find words. “Gibbs, you’re incredible. No man has the right to look as good as you.”

Gibbs couldn’t help but smile, combing his hand through Tony’s chest hair and flicking a nipple. “Not so bad yourself. But you’re wearing too many clothes.”

“Makes two of us,” Tony shot back, standing, and by mutual silent agreement they stripped off pants and boxers, Gibbs’ shoes clunking to the ground as well.

“C’mere.” Gibbs pulled Tony onto the bed and just looked down at him. As promised, he began stroking down Tony’s arms, over his chest, teasing hardened nipples, palms stroking over ribs and flanks and finally hovering over Tony’s swollen cock.

“If you touch me, I might…” Tony warned, green eyes darkened with lust and need.

“Me too,” Gibbs admitted, knowing there was an ironic smile on his face. They’d waited so long and yet they were so keyed up that the first time would be fast. But they had a second, and a third…and maybe even many more than that.

Gibbs’ hand closed over Tony just as the other man did the same for him and in a couple of minutes both were exploding onto each other’s hands, staring into each other’s eyes all the while.

“Feel like a thirteen year old, losing it like that,” Tony remarked, a sleepy, sated smile on his face. He watched as Gibbs brought his hand to his mouth, tasting Tony’s cum.

“Taste like a man to me.” Gibbs lightly slapped Tony’s thigh. “Bathroom. Wipe up. Not sleeping on the wet spot.” He eyed Tony speculatively. “You are sleeping here tonight. And maybe more nights. I don’t do casual sex.”

“Me either, any more,” Tony admitted. As they padded back from the bathroom, Tony gave him that irresistible grin again. “So does that mean we can do it against the boat some time? I’m discovering I like boat, bourbon, basement a lot…” He trailed off and looked at Gibbs shyly. “As long as I’m with you.”