- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This isn't finished yet... My first NCIS fic. I have experience in M/s relations and BDSM so this was a fun write. Happy reaing.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby calls Gibbs because she wants to play
She missed him terribly. Every time she closed her eyes she saw her silver haired fox. Every time he quietly walked into her lab, she lost her breath. Leroy Jethro Gibbs was her hero, savior and perfect man, whenever he said her name she died a little inside. Abby snuggled deeper into her embrace with Anthony DiNozzo.

She had been sleeping with Tony for two months, satisfying the craving that she needed, while Gibbs tended to the submissive needs of Ziva. Once in awhile the foursome swapped, when Tony wanted or needed a tough beating he went to his favorite Mossad assassin, he claimed she could punish him for hours without feeling remorse. Gibbs and Abby always had a special bond, and it was surprising that Gibbs and sanctioned the pairing of her and Tony. When she was feeling guilty or somewhat unneeded she went to her protector of everything. Gibbs. " Abby. Abs." The way he said her name just melted her to the core, it was the way he said it, with such protectiveness, such dominance that had her swimming with emotions.

Tonight, Abby couldn't sleep, she was in her coffin, staring at the lid. Her sex on fire; a dream that she had of Gibbs, coming to her lab and pushing her to her knees and asking her to be his kept her from getting any sort of honest to goodness sleep. Her pale hand crept to the nightstand that was next to the head of the coffin, and she flipped it open. Abby sighed as she pushed the number two.

"Yeah, Gibbs."

The voice a bit groggy, but it still growled.

Abby's nether regions tingled. " Hi Gibbs, did I wake you?"Abby said fidgeting.

" It's ok Abs, you know you can call me day or night."

Protectiveness oozed through the phone, her voice hitched. " Could you come over?"

Click. The line went dead. A good sign for Abby. Gibbs and Abby had finally admitted their feelings towards one another. Gibbs was shaken at first, but couldn't hide the feelings that he too had for this beautiful, dark raven. Twenty minutes later a soft knock on the door and then the creaking of it being pushed open had Abby's heart racing. She was kneeling two feet from the foyer. Her thighs spread so Gibbs could see her sex, her head down in a submissive position, her lips a beautiful crimson, hair loose.

" So this is what you wanted me for?" He said, dropping a kiss on her forehead. A smile spread on her full lips.

" Yes Sir."

Gibbs circled around this beautiful woman, presenting herself, for him. She had given herself to him, and she was all his. How could he have been so lucky?

"I'm sorry for the late call Sir but I -" Abby began.

" Were you given permission to speak?” Gibbs growled, pushing her thighs apart with his boot." You're wet Abby slut. Have you been playing with yourself?" He analyzed every inch of her body. Drinking in the beauty and submission before him.

" No Sir, i've been a good girl." Her voice thick with desire and need, the boot crept into her vision and it was dragged against her pussy, it took every inch of her being not to grind against the surface.

He was testing her, taking her control and twisting it, using it against her...she needed the loss of control. But as her control was waning so was his. The former Marine, stared at Abby, presenting herself, her inhibitions stripped, baring all. He took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, kissing her. Tongues dueling, his hands grasping at flesh, Abby moaning and becoming wetter with each passing second. Jethro began to walk towards the couch, dragging her along by her hair. Abby crawled, as fluidly as she possibly could. Her thighs thick with sex and desire.

“ Mmmm. My dear Abby slut. I missed you today, going down to the lab and seeing someone else touch your equipment, tell me what I wanted to hear and not ramble on…” Gibbs smiled as the thought of Abby rambling on about some scientific mumbo jumbo.

“ I’m sorry Sir, Court…” She said, her ears and cheeks turning a pinkish hue. Abby hated being away from her precious lab, but being away from Gibbs, hurt even more. Though his office was upstairs, it made her feel safe, just knowing he was an elevator ride away.

“Where’s Tony?” Gibbs said, looking down at his property.

Abby smiled up at the blue eyes gazing back at her, though the expression was stern the eyes spoke to her, she was safe and Gibbs was going to take care of everything, he always did, he always had, and he would continue to do so.

“ Sleeping Sir, that’s why I called you.” Abby said quietly.

“ I see. ” Gibbs said as he rose and headed towards the hallway. He knocked lightly on the door and pushed it open, finding a half naked Tony DiNozzo lying cuddled up with sheets covering his body.

“ DiNozzo!” Gibbs barked, yanking the covers off of Tony, smiling at the erection that was growing before Him. ‘He must be dreaming of me’ Gibbs thought with a chuckle.
‘ DiNozzo!” Gibbs barked again, becoming impatient with his second piece of property.

Tony cracked an eye open and flew off the bed. “ I’m up Boss, I’m up!!!” He said tripping all over himself.

Gibbs smiled at the antics, snapping his fingers and pointing to the ground in front of him, his trade mark frown graced his face. “ Is that anyway to greet your Master, boy?”
The ears of the Italian suddenly became tomato red, as he crawled to the black booted feet of the ex Marine. With his head bowed low he let his body, and mind sink into subspace.

“ That’s better.” Gibbs exclaimed, as he bent down to kiss the younger agent on the lips.

Abby had been watching the entire display unfold before her as she knelt against the wall outside in the hallway. Her pussy throbbed with pleasure, she loved seeing her two favorite men interacting. Gibbs taking the submission that Tony so gratefully and gently held out. Tony needed to be loved, nurtured and occasionally beaten, and she loved it all.
Chapter End Notes:
This isn't finished yet...

My first NCIS fic. I have experience in M/s relations and BDSM so this was a fun write. Happy reading.


These characters don't belong to me. They belong to Don P Bellasrio