- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs, Tony and a very feline Abby come out to play
Tony loved spending time with Jethro and Abby, he loved giving up his power to Gibbs and playing with his sister slave. He was kneeling in front of the ex-marine, his erection growing at an alarmingly rapid pace, it strained against his boxers; threatening to peek out.
Abby crept into the room on all fours, fluid like a cat. Gibbs had noticed a long time ago, that despite Abigail Sciuto’s addiction to caffeine she was quite serene when she was a feline. She would lay in the sun, and sneak up on Gibbs and tackle his shoe laces. Abby - Cat, who was not a domesticated house cat, but a strong panther would also sometimes get into mischief much like her human self; her favorite pass time was to fight with her Lion brother Tony, though Gibbs would often have to keep them apart to keep from fighting.
“ So, what do we have here? Abby - Cat, this morning do we?” Tony said as he grinned and looked at his watch as he scrubbed his face, his collar and D ring clinking noisily attracting Abby-Cat’s attention. Tony flashed a Cheshire cat smile and growled swiping, for being close to- at the moment, his Gibbs.
“DiNozzo.” Gibbs snapped warningly, as Abby skitted to the safety, the other side of Gibbs. “ Honestly, do you LIKE spending time in your cage?” Strong hands gripped the younger man’s hair and gave a sharp tug. Abby looked lazily up at Gibbs and then directly at Tony, smirking.
Gibbs turned his attention back to Abby rubbing her back, resulting in purrs emanating from her throat. Abby arched into Gibbs’ calloused, experienced hands, rubbing her body against his rough clothes, smelling sawdust, cold coffee and pure lust and sexual torment pour off of him.
Tony sat laying half off the bed, watching amused, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, trying to draw attention to the sexualized Cat-girl before him.
“ Do you want to play bella?” Tony said, eyeing Gibbs, a connection that would tell Gibbs that Tony wasn’t baiting the feral feline.
Abby was so far into head space that the words that tumbled from the big human’s mouth were garbled. She looked up in angelic wonderment and cocked her head, and gave a ‘ mew ’ of acknowledgement.
“ Abby, honey…come up baby.” Gibbs and Tony both stroked Abby’s arms, a sensation she liked when she was coming out of pet play headspace, her eyes seemed to change from cat back to human, but a trick of the light was better science wise. Abby’s breathing changed, swallowed and labored as she concentrated on forming words and thoughts. Gibbs placed a kiss on her forehead, and smiled.
“ Welcome back to reality Abs.”
“ Gibbs, I am never actually in YOUR reality.” The raven haired girl chuckled, a rumble that was soothing to both Tony and Gibbs’ ears.
They loved this girl with their heart and soul, and were so happy to share her with each other. The peace and serenity she brought to their chaotic lives, by creating chaos was daunting at times, but a needed blessing.
Gibbs turned toward Abby capturing her supple lips in his, tongues dueling, hands searching, tearing- reaching for their ultimate destination. Gibbs grunted as his erection, ever growing, strained in his pants, at this beautiful, naked girl before him. Her opaque skin splattered with the creative melding of minds. Abby slid a hand on Gibbs thigh, moaning louder as Tony, who was now leaning against the wall, cock in hand kissed and nipped at her ear lobe.
“ Hmmm. Abs? How many Caf Pows! Have you had today?” Gibbs asked, breaking the kisses, as Abby continued to peck his flesh with sticky sweet kisses. He could see her visibly shaking, though he hoped it would have been from sexual arousal, and not from caffeine overload.
Abby shifted her eyes, trying not to implicate Tony, as he was the one who had been supplying her caffeine addiction all night. Abby turned to Tony and pounced on Him, pinning her lover under her. Tongues swirled, lips were bit, the sound of panting whispered through the sex scented room.
“ Tony!” Gibbs said, growing ever impatient with his two slave children. He snaked a hand around Tony’s head and slapped him.
“ Ouch Sir!!” Tony said, submissively, though he continued to rub his girth on Abby’s thighs.
“ I won’t ask either of you two again.” Steel blue eyes swiveled in Abby’s direction.
“ How Many.” Leroy Jethro Gibbs had limited patience for the lack of observation of his rules.
Abby thought, her mind twisted through the labyrinth, trying to figure out the best possible way to weasel out of the question while still smelling like roses.
“ Don’t hold out on me Abigail.”
Chapter End Notes:
**grins** I totally was inspired by Azure Chaos Hero story...thank you :-)


I had fun writing this...hooray