- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby and Tony get punished for holding out on Gibbs.
Gibbs was a stickler for rules, Abby was hard to handle on copious amounts of caffeine, Abby was only allowed certain amounts of Caf Pow! And was reminded by Gibbs, that punishment would be certain.
Gibbs smirked, it was cold and calculated, “ Go to the playroom my girl.” He unsnaked his arm from around Abby’s slim waist allowing her to get up.
“ You too, DiNozzo.”
Tony went pale, he wasn’t expecting to be punished as well, but it would only be fair, since he was the one pouring CafPow! down Abigail’s throat all day.
Abby feared and loved the playroom, it was a place of solace and comfort. Her coffin was housed there, decorated with things that reminded her of Gibbs and Tony; But with the things that comforted her came the equally evil toys of BDSM. Anal plugs, chains, paddles, floggers, crops and Wurtemburg pinwheels. Abby knelt in the middle of the room and bowed her head to the floor, her butt in the air, legs spread, exposing her sex. Heavy boots echoed through the floor, seeping into Abby’s hands capturing her emotions - scared, excited and stimulated. Her White Knight stood before her, examining her body, calculating her punishment.
“ You disobeyed me Abby slut.” Gibbs said, his voice even, gravelly and cold. He didn’t like punishing His girl, but behavior modification was the only way to calm his hyperactive girl.
“ I know Sir. I’m sorry. Please correct me.” Abby said, her voice wavering. Her lip trembling, tears deathly close to pouring down her angelic face. Her naked flesh prickled with goose bumps, as Gibbs dragged his finger tips against her flesh, she shuddered and moaned. Each soft touch was like razor blades against her skin. He knelt on one knee, and tipped Abby’s head so that she was gazing into his cold blue eyes.
“ Please Sir. Correct me.” She said again, wanting to get the feeling of shame and guilt out of her system, to be absolved and back into her Masters’ good graces.
“ Not yet Abs. As for you DiNozzo.” Gibbs Said turning his attention to the saw horse next to Abby, which held Tony’s strong masculine frame. “ What made you think you could get away with punishment? I always find out about everything. Do you think you’re better than me DiNozzo?” Jethro’s voice snarled, his lips curling into a smirk.
Tony’s ears turned pink with embarrassment. “ No Sir, the last thing I want to do is to dishonor you. You and Abby mean the world to me.”
“ Some way of showing it slave.” Gibbs rumbled, his voice filled with annoyance. Knocking Tony down a few pegs was always hard on Tony. The younger agent liked to feel in control; but in certain instances Gibbs took deep carnal pleasure in it. He picked up a bull flogger, and dragged it against his property’s skin, which glistened with anticipation. “ Count. Abby”
Gibbs held the flogger high and slammed the thuddy instrument against DiNozzo’s back. Tony groaned in pain and ecstasy as he struggled to keep in position. His mind flashed, as the sting began to melt away the fear and sadness that he felt.
“ One. Sir.” Abby said instinctively, her mind concentrating on her Masters’ order.
The crack of the flogger against flesh permeated the room, the gravelly voice of Abby counting and the muffled groans of DiNozzo’s pain were music to Gibbs’ ears. Behavior modification at it’s finest. After twenty six blows Gibbs dropped the flogger and knelt down whispering into DiNozzo’s ear.
“Good boy. You did well boy. I’m very proud of you.” He went to the cupboard in the corner and pulled out ointment, and began massaging it lightly into DiNozzo’s striped back. He carefully guided Tony to the couch laying him down gently. Jethro then turned his attention back to Abigail, grabbing a pigtail.
“ Do you like hearing your brother slave in pain Abigail?”
“ No Sir.” Abby retorted, her head swimming from headspace, her body hyper sensitive, yearning for her Master to touch her.
Gibb’s hand came down on her butt, Abby grunted in satisfaction as the pain sent pleasure screaming into her pussy. Blow after blow Gibbs spanked Abby, while mind fucking her with sweet nothings and promises of presents and sweet tender sex. After ten good minutes of spanking, Jethro stopped, stepped back and admired the work his strong hands did on his slaves perfect skin. Abby sniffed, tears pouring off her face, her eyes a bright angry red, matching the skin on her tender buttocks. She felt absolved of her crime, fresh and renewed.
Tony had shifted to sitting position watching his sister slave get punished, he slid over to make room for the sobbing Abby, and embraced her gently.
“ I’m sorry Abby.” Tony whispered into her ear. His hands wiping away the tears, as he kissed her temple and carefully laid Abby on his lap.
“ I hope you both have learned your lesson. You will do well to remember my rules. You are not in my house but you are my property.” Jethro kissed each one of his slaves, and flicked on the tv. “ Just relax now. Don’t think anything of it. You’re forgiven. Absolved, baptized. New.”
They were lazily staring at the T.V. Gibbs cradling both Abby and Tony when Abby crawled on Jethro’s lap. Jethro looked amused as Abby nuzzled into his hand and spoke with a throaty, smoky “ Mrooow?”
Abby - Cat was a sort of aftercare to Abby Scuito. It helped her forget the pain, and turn into the loveable happy go lucky person when she finally felt it was ok to be her again.
Gibbs chuckled at his cat girl, who was sniffing at his clothes, smelling the sawdust, old coffee, bourbon and sexual tension that was dripping off of her lover. Abby eyed Tony, but continued to sniff pawing around Gibbs and nosing at his crotch.
“ See something you like Abby-Cat?” Gibbs had a hard on that was straining at his pants, punishment was erotic, and also painful but it made for the best make up sex ever.
A loud rumble emitted from Tony’s throat as Abby crawled towards his side of the couch, where he lay his head on Gibbs’ knee.
“ Easy Big Boy.” Gibbs said quietly, stroking the younger agents head.
Tony lifted his head and sniffed at Gibbs’ crotched, trying to figure out why the strange cat on the other side of his Owner was so interested. Tony took it upon himself to lazily drag his hot mouth against Jethro’s clothed cock. Gibbs moaned, gently bucking his hips toward the source of pleasure. Abby watched, her eyes flickering with jealousy and want, she laid her head on Jethro’s shoulder, purring. Gibbs flicked Abby’s hard nipple, and hot lips were instantly attached to his ear. Tony popped the top button of Jethro’s jeans freeing Gibb’s hard straining cock. Tony’s pounced on the piece of meat, his mouth sliding easily on the meat pole. Slurping and moaning are all that could be heard. Gibbs tried to continue to pleasure both Abby and DiNozzo but he was engulfed in white hot pleasure. Abby peppered Gibbs’ with kisses, his slave girl artfully kissing all the way down to his abdomen. A loud snarl came from DiNozzo, fear and a territorial look flashed in Tony’s eyes. Abby - Cat and Tony were face to face, Abby swiped at Tony, she wanted to taste her Master, the ambrosia that would coat her tongue, and the happiness that the human man would dote upon her, she needed it now! But this strange animal was encroaching on her territory.
Chapter End Notes:
I had fun writing this, but I was trying to write through writers block. I'm sorry if it sucks.


I don't own these characters...I just play with them.