- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
...something i whipped up. I don't know if it's any good...
Abby and Tony walked downstairs, moving oh so slowly, letting their sessions sink in. Sex and punishment with Gibbs was always intense, his words and mannerisms always had them on high alert. They entered the modern kitchen and sat on the floor around the head chair that was perched at the front of the table.
“ What do you think Gibbs wants?” Abby asked incredulously thinking that Gibbs would want to release the two of them.
“ It’s probably nothing Abbs. You know how happy you make Gibbs.” Tony said, studying the floor pattern of the tile.
Abby smiled at her partner and leaned over to kiss his nose. “ Anthony DiNozzo, I love you. Gibbs loves you…why do you look so sad?”
Tony smiled at Abby, his eyes dancing with happiness as he scanned her beautiful opaque skin. “ I just hate disappointing Gibbs, I haven’t gotten any attention from Him, but I don’t want to anger Him, by pressing the issue.”
Tony fell silent as the heavy boots of Leroy Jethro Gibbs could be heard echoing through the hallway. Gibbs entered wordlessly and pulled out the chair, and sat down. He looked down at his two pieces of property, who were staring at his boots. He wondered how he could be so lucky, procuring these two fine people, as co-workers and as friends, and lovers.
Gibbs rubbed his face then smiled. “ Relax you two, you’re not in trouble. Abby go get ready. Ziva is picking you up for a little shopping trip. DiNozzo, Go hit the head and shower.”
Tony looked at Gibbs wide eyed, but Abby jumped up and kissed Gibbs on the mouth.
“ Thank you Sir!!!”
“ Go Abby. Don’t make me repeat myself.” Gibbs said, rolling his eyes at the ball of energy that was now zooming up to her room.
“ Boss?” Tony said quietly, he was always a little apprehensive about showing affection to his Master, though McGee and Ziva knew what was going on.
“ Yes Tony?” Gibbs said, a smile tugging at his lips.
“ Am I in trouble?”
Gibbs just shook his head. “ No. Shower. Now.” He growled, and raised an eyebrow daring Tony to defy the order.


Twenty five minutes later after primping and prodding, and endless changes of clothes Abby bounding down the basement stairs for Gibbs to inspect her, for her outing with Ziva.
“ Master. Is this alright?” She stood in front of Gibbs, hands at the small of her back, feet apart, eyes front. Abby had changed into black tripp pants, with a corset shirt, with her favorite stainless steele three tiered collar. She had adorned her face with simple red lipstick and mascara, that made her eyes sparkle. Gibbs walked around, scanning his property for any indiscretion.
He slid his thick, strong hand down her shirt checking for a bra. There wasn’t one. “ Good girl.” He praised.
Abby beamed with delight.
Gibbs then slid his hand in the front of her pants, checking for panties. There wasn’t any, he slid a finger around her cunt lips to and into her entrance to see if she had put in the remote controlled vibrating dildo, She did. She had already soaked down her leg though.
“ Good girl. Do you have the remote?” Gibbs asked quirking an eyebrow, amazed that even the insertion of the dildo could make his little lab slut soaking wet.

‘Gibbs unwritten rule number 54 and a half ‘ Abby Scuito could not keep the vibrating dildo remote in her possession because she was not given permission to use it. It is only to be used when she is out in public.’
“ No Sir, it’s on the table in the kitchen.” Abby said, smiling shyly.
“ Good girl. Run upstairs and sit in the living room. Ziva should be here any second.” Gibbs said turning his back on Abby letting her know that the conversation was done and over with. He set down the sand paper and headed up the stairs. A few cases ago Abby had mentioned to Director Vance that she was building a coffin…and now to prove to the Director that Abby wasn’t lying, Abby now had a half finished coffin in her basement.

As Gibbs ambled up the stairway the scent of men’s soap wafted down the hallway - Tony was out of the bathroom, the door was open to his bedroom. Tony had a built body, a great butt and a fabulously boyish charm when his hair was wet. He silently got dressed, unaware of the voyeur standing just a few feet from him.
“ When you’re dressed boy, come into the living room and greet Ziva when she comes in.”
“ Yes Sir.” Tony said, slipping a t shirt over his head.

Gibbs nodded and turned walking back towards the living room, hearing voices, he instinctively went for his gun, which was upstairs in the nightstand drawer. He walked into the living room to see Abby’s head cradled in Ziva David’s lap.
“ Abigail!!! What have I told you about answering the door?” Gibbs said seething. Jethro never locked the doors when he was home alone, but when His property stayed over the doors were always locked. They were never to answer the door unless they knew who it was, and they had to ask permission from Gibbs to let them in.
“ I’m sorry Sir, but I was so excited! And…” Abby trailed off, she realized it was useless to fight.
“ I don’t even think I should let you go out with Ziva today.” Gibbs said angrily, nodding at Tony, as His boy entered the living room, and sitting next to Ziva.
“ Please Sir!!” Abby begged.
“ Ziva, I don’t know, what do you think?” Gibbs said.
Ziva smiled as she petted Tony’s hair, while grabbing a handful of Abby’s and licked her cheek. “ I think I can find ways of punishing her while we’re out.” Her thick Israeli accent tickling Abby’s already moisten pussy.
“ What do you say to Ziva, Abby.”
“ Thank you Mistress Ziva.” Abigail’s face turning a slight crimson from her slip up.
Ziva stood up, despite Tony’s whimper and headed towards the door.
“We’ll be back later. Adios Alligator.” She said shutting the door behind her.
Tony chuckled at Ziva’s ‘Zivaism’ “ Ziva!!” He yelled “ It’s see you later Alligator, after while crocodile!” Anthony DiNozzo suddenly got wide eyed, and bit his lip as he had spoken without permission, he jumped, when the door creaked open and Ziva’s knee high boots could be heard in the foyer. The tall, feisty brunette grabbed the shocked Italians face and slapped Him.
“ Do you have anything more to say?” She said.
Tony shook his head.
“ Good. Now, go see Gibbs.” She turned on her heels and walked back out the door. Swaying her hips, tantalizing the Italian.
Anthony quickly crawled to his Masters chair and stayed kneeling, awaiting anything that his Owner had had to say about his actions for the day. When Gibbs stood up and crooked his finger he dutifully followed into the bedroom.
“ It’s come to my attention that I have been neglecting you. It’s through no fault but my own. I want you to understand that.” Gibbs smiled, his blue eyes brilliantly flashing. “ I am so proud to call you Mine, and I am so proud that you want to be Mine.”
Tony blinked and nodded, then himself up on his knees for a kiss. Gibbs bent down and kissed the brunette, pressing his tongue passed Tony’s teeth, exploring his sweet scent of minted vanilla toothpaste. They pulled apart, gasping for breath, pretty sure that each one had sucked each others soul out.
“ Master.” Tony said apprehensively.
“ Yes my pet?”
“ I love you.”
Chapter End Notes:
I don't own'em i just play with them.