- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok so there isn't any Gibbs or Tony in this chapter really, but Olivia Benson from Law and Order SVU does make a quick crossover...I just think she'd make a hot Domme.
Ziva opened the heavy door to Bound by Steel. The silver door at the top of the door jingled. She lead the dark haired scientist around the display of glass dildos and anal plugs and let the leash go.
" Stay." Ziva commanded.
Abby squeaked as she absorbed her surroundings. Ziva grinned
" See something you like Abby-girl?"  The hot breath from Ziva tickling the tendrils of hair that cascaded down Abby's face.
" No Ma'am." Abby lied, her thighs moistened around the vibrator, her nectar oozing out of the sides. The vibrator buzzed in her ears. She needed to cum.
Ziva clicked the remote twice, Abby squealed and nearly fell over, falling into Ziva's arms.
" Thank you Ma'am."
The Mossad assassin giggled and turned on her heel.
" Abby. What a pleasant surprise." A dark brunette came around the desk and assessed the situation. " Play date or new Owner." Olivia Benson said.
Olivia had worked 10 years as Manhattan's finest SVU detective. She had retired and moved to Washington, Abby and Olivia had worked together when a dead petty officer from Quantico was found in Central Park crucified to a tree.
Ziva and Olivia didn't get along very well, Olivia switched and took an interest in Abby and Gibbs, hinting that she wanted to play, but Ziva wasn't about to let someone into their tight - knit family.
" Ziva." Olivia said curtly. She was dressed in black jeans and a tight black shirt that accentuated her breasts, her neck bare and her hair swept up in a tight pony tail. She was breath taking. Olivia and Ziva now stood toe to toe gazing at each other for what seemed like hours.
" Abby, have you been bad?" Olivia asked. She loved to play with NCIS' top forensic tech, she was a great submissive, eager to please, but she had a streak of disobedience which Olivia loved to try to tame.
Abby stood silent.
Ziva grinned. " You may speak Abigail." Ziva had now granted the quiet, stoic Abby to speak to her part time lover.
" Yes, Ma'am. I had disobeyed an order which I know well."
Ziva fished around in her pocket and produced a quarter. " Stand in the corner with this on your nose. You know the drill." The tanned agent said, palming the coin into the pale girls hand.
Abby whimpered, she hated this punishment, she loved to watch people, and people loved to watch her. There was a bare spot near the anal lube and handcuffs, she sulkily walked over and began her penance.
" So, Olivia." Ziva said pursing her lips, and placing her slender hands on her equally slender hips.
" Ziva." Olivia said again, gauging the Israeli's mood. She dipped down to pick up a porn magazine that was haphazard on a low shelf. " How is Gibbs? Tony?"  She smirked, knowing of the twosomes relationship.
" Good. At home probably re cooperating. "
Olivia nodded, satisfied at the answer, walking over to Abby, who immediately stopped breathing when she sensed someone was behind her. She flitted her fingers around Abby's supple flesh, hearing Abby's breath hitch instantly.
" Keep the quarter on the wall..." Ziva trailed off, joining on the other side of Olivia, she placed kisses on Abby's neck. " You knew you were a bad girl...you disobeyed your Masters orders...You know your rules." Two sounds smacks across the arse of Abby Sciuto. A choked back shriek and a giggle of contentment from Ziva. The coin dropped with a clink, and Ziva's hand was around Abby's throat with a flash.
" You fail your Master and now you fail me. Is that what kind of slave you are Abigail?"
Olivia's hand was now slithering down Abby's skirt, pinching her clit. The slave hissed.
" Are bad girls played with?" Ziva hissed sliding the vibrator in and out of Abby's entrance. Abby cried out mercilessly, her face pushed against the pale grey wall desperate to hold onto anything solid.
" No Ma'am. I am a toy, to be used for Yours and Gibbs' and Mistress Olivia's pleasure."
Abby began to sob openly. The humiliation, the wanton need to cum and the desperation of her deed began to unravel her.
A small crowd of onlookers began to form, hiding not so well behind stacks of porn and DVDs. Olivia gave a steel gaze and spoke with an acid tongue. " We are merely giving what a slave craves. Punishment and correction."
Ziva now stood beside Olivia Abby a quaking, pudding mess on the floor, mewling forgiveness to Ziva and Olivia.
" I think she has learned her lesson. I must have Abby with a session with Elliot, soon."
Olivia then nodded and two of the guards from the far corners of the room flanked the two Mistress and the slave and ushered them out.
" Gibbs thanks you." Ziva said as the door jingled shut.
Chapter End Notes:
Don P owns the characters...I just play with them...and I thank him very much for letting me do so. So please please don't sue.