- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The final chapter
Ziva opened the door and allowed Abby to pass by her into the foyer. The Israeli unclipped the leash that dangled from Abby’s D-ring.

“ Go find something constructive to do.” She waved Abby away and went in search of Gibbs, although she had an inkling of where he might be. Ziva silently descended down the stairs of the basement and watched him methodically sand the Coffin. Coffin at Abby’s. Boat at Gibbs. She wondered what they were going to do when they finally moved in together permanently.

“ I heard you met an old friend.” Gibbs didn’t stop sanding, he ran his experienced hand over the shapely wood, like he would a man-or woman. “ What did Olivia have to say?” Jethro put down the sandpaper and stared at Ziva. Blue against brown, brown against blue.

“ I said nothing that would anger you , Gibbs.”

“ Is that so?” Gibbs kissed Ziva, a hard, but friendly kiss. Quick, familiar. He brushed passed her, sending goose bumps up her arms.

“ Are you staying?” He said bounding up the stairs without waiting for an answer.

“ Tony! Wake up.” Abby purred with a sense of urgency in her voice. “ I’m bored.” She prodded Tony’s shoulder with a painted fingernail.

“ Abigail. Don’t do that.” Gibbs said pulling Abby off of the sleeping and naked Tony.

“ Sir!!!” Abby said in her usual enthusiastic tone. She flung her arms around her Owner and kissed him on the cheek.

“ Nadu girl.” He said with a quiet tone. He watched as His girl instantly transformed into a docile creature.

Tony grinned as he watched his sister slave submit fully. “ Good morning Master.”

“ Evening DiNozzo. I wear you out that much boy?” A small smile was traceable on Gibbs lips.

“ It was amazing like it always is Sir.” Tony complimented the Marine and crawled over and nuzzled and kissed his stomach.

This was home. The three of them together, intermingling, using each other, being comfortable with themselves, without SECNav in their faces; without worrying about their boss, and just being free.

Bondage was the beginning of freedom for Gibbs, he was always intrigued by Abigail Scuitos unique style and her collars, they were in the middle of a case involving a dead petty officer and bondage. Abby fleshed out the details that were hinky. They experimented with different fetishes, puppy play, cat play, take-downs and kidnap, along with a slew of others. It just fit them.

Tony was another story, he was always the office flirt. Trying to get a million dates with new recruits, Gibbs had convinced him into attending a local collaring ceremony and he became enamored. Tony started out small at the request of Abby and Gibbs, serving Gibbs’ his coffee, making the bed, but he wanted to try new things. His favorite by far had to be getting flogged.

They were their own family. It suited them.

Gibbs grabbed a fist full of Tony’s hair bringing the slave up for a kiss, tongues dueled, emotions high. Tony moaned and roamed around his Owners body, completely surrounded and content.

“ Would you like to play with us Abby?” Gibbs asked, his lips slight moist from his mini make out session with his boy. Abby remained in position, but her body instantaneously became rigid with want and need.

“ You may speak.” Gibbs moved away from Tony, leaving the Italian whimpering and yearning for touch - like a puppy, scrambling at his Owners heels, vying for attention and skritches. The older Marine grabbed Abby forcefully by the hair and tossed her on the already occupied bed. He could smell the arousal, and it made him tingle, she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Abby scrambled towards Tony and kissed him feverishly, sexual liquid pouring off of her. She needed a thick cock filling her now.

“ Abigail!!” A voice so stern and cold it froze her in her place. “ Do you think that is becoming? To get what you want? Achieve the blissful goal of orgasm?” Jethro smiled at the reaction, she was swift and stealthy like a cat, he could imagine at this moment, those beautiful green eyes filled with terror. His cock grew harder at the thought.

“ No Sir.” She said, her voice dripping with shame.

Fumbling with his pants and belt then finally freeing his hard, veiny cock he watched as both of his slaves eagerly approached the bed, waiting for his approval to touch the beloved grail.

“ Tony.” Gibbs crooked his finger. Tony crawled with lightening speed, his mouth and lips attached to the cock like a baby suckling a breast.

Instant satisfaction.

Moaning and slurping could be heard filling the room, the smell of sex overpowering, like a powerful potpourri. Gibbs was in ecstasy the soft, supple lips of Tony DiNozzo, the watchful, lustful eyes of Abby Sciuto, warm waves of pleasure rolling over him…he didn’t know how he was this lucky, but he thanked the proper deities - whoever they might have been. Jethro ran a hard, experienced hand over Tony’s hair sending moans and vibrations through his own cock, sending him closer to falling off the edge of reality.

“ Boy, your mouth is beautiful.” He tugged against Tony’s hair and pulled his slaves hot orfice off of his engorged length. “ You want a taste Abby?” Gibbs slid near Abby and pushed a finger through the d-ring. He then pushed her down to her knees and stared at her.

“ Do you want to suck my cock? Do you deserve it?” Gibbs cupped his hand around her face. “ Do you slut?”

Abby swallowed and nodded, silently floating on a headspace, that she at that moment didn’t know if she would get out of for days.

“ Yes Sir! I need you. I need to taste you.” Abby was cut short as Gibbs shoved his cock deep down Abby’s mouth. She was a great cock sucker. She could take his entire nine inches down her throat, without so much as a gag. Jethro hissed as her teeth could be felt faintly along his member.

Tony pulled Abby against him slipping his cock into her carnal cavity. She wriggled and moaned, drowning in erotic pleasure. Above the dark haired scientist Gibbs and Tony kissed, raw animalistic, sexual domination and submission was in pure, raw form.

“ Cum for me Abby-girl.” Gibbs said thickly as he poured his hot, thick, sticky seed down his slave girls throat. Stream after stream Gibbs emptied his being into her mouth. Baring his submission for a bleak second. Abby eagerly swallowed and allowed the orgasm to crash into her moaning and twisting, trying to bury Tony’s thick cock deeper into her pussy. Tony slid into her one last hard pound and he too emptied his being into her.

Exhausted, the gruff, rough Marine, the sometimes demure and almost always hyperactive Scientist and the love sick Agent fell into a sex exhausted coma, idly touching, caressing and basking in the after glow of discipline, ownership, love and lust.

Fin.
Chapter End Notes:
This was so much fun.