- Text Size +
Rigged ::: Chapter 2




Tony wanted to moan in pleasure as he kissed Gibbs, but didn't let himself. This wasn't supposed to be happening and was wrong on so many levels. The problem was his body had totally different ideas. After dreaming about this moment for years his hormones were flying and he wanted nothing more then to continue what he just started.


Gibbs body wasn't exactly ridged under Tony, but it was obvious from his lack of participation that he didn't want this experience as much as Tony did. He would do whatever it took to get the job done and save both their lives, but that was as far as it went. He could tell the intimate actions meant more to Tony though and that was what made Gibbs uneasy.


“Come on I know you want more then that!” Thomas yelled startling Tony enough that he pulled back panting, his eyes closed tightly so he didn't have to think too much about what he was doing.


Taking a deep breath he reached between his and Gibbs body and started to unbutton the man's shirt. At first he'd thought about removing as little clothing as possible, but he had a feeling that wouldn't be good enough for their perverted captors.


Once his shirt buttons were undone, Gibbs felt Tony's fingers on his skin, playing with his nipples and it was almost impossible for him not to respond physically. When Tony's fingers moved past his belly button and to the waistband of his pants he couldn't help but stiffen a little. It wasn't enough for their captors to notice, but he was sure the man on top of him had felt it.


Tony paused and opened his eyes to look at his Boss. Up until that point the older man hadn't hesitated or shown any sign of not wanting what was happening. Of course Tony knew better and knew this was a completely one sided thing and the only reason Gibbs was allowing it was because their safety was at stake. Now though he felt Gibbs stiffen under him and knew even more that his Boss didn't share the same feelings he had. “I'm sorry,” he simply said again before he undid his belt buckle and worked on getting the button and zipper undone. 




Gibbs gave Tony a pointed look that said 'Apologizing is a sign of weakness' as he lifted his hips so Tony could pull down his jeans and underwear.


Tony was shocked, he hadn't expected Gibbs to allow him to completely rid him of his clothing. He had planned on simply undoing his jeans then stripping his own clothes off so he could ride the older man. As he was thinking this Bobby spoke up.


“You're going to fuck him, not the other way around.” Bobby said with a slight laugh. “I know thats what you really want Agent DiNozzo!”


How Bobby knew that was what he wanted shocked Tony, but not as much as the fact that it appeared Gibbs knew that as well. This whole experience was so weird and had him wondering if it was all a freaking weird dream and he was going to wake up in his bed with sticky sheets once again and would go into work blushing all morning when he saw Gibbs. He was shaken from his thoughts when Gibbs took a hold of his hand and spit into it. With a simply pointed look he knew what this meant. Gibbs was giving himself to Tony for the sake of the job and to keep them safe. That alone almost brought Tony to tears, but he was able to hold himself in check.


After about five minutes of good preparation Tony shifted their positions so he could enter Gibbs. It would have been a lot easier to accomplish if Gibbs wasn't tied with his hands behind his back against a wall. In the end he had Gibbs on his back with his arms above his head and he was resting on top of the older man. With one last logical thought about the whole thing he entered him in one slow thrust, groaning at the intense feeling of being wrapped in the tight heat.


Gibbs winced when his younger subordinate entered him, but tried not to show the pain on his face. Yes, he had been with men before now but it had been since before Shannon and Kelly. Ever since their deaths he wanted the red headed women that reminded him of what he no longer had. He figured if he went to a psychiatrist they would tell him he was doing it to torture himself, but whatever the reason that was how it had been. He tried to keep his mind focused on happy things as he felt Tony moving inside of him. This was his job, that was all there was to it. Yeah, he knew Tony had feelings for him, it had become obvious over the past few hours, but he still knew Tony was doing this for the sake of their jobs and safety. The younger man wouldn't have sex with anybody without their complete consent and full participation, which Jethro couldn't find himself giving right now no matter how hard he tried.

Tony could feel that Gibbs wasn't moving under him and that almost made him want to stop and say screw this even though he knew the freaks that held them captive would probably blow them to little pieces. It was just he felt so dirty and perverted thrusting into somebody who obviously didn't want this. Gibbs body was responding like it should but Tony knew it was a biological response not one of passion and need. No the man he wanted more then anything didn't want him back, it was one sided and that was just something Tony was going to have to live with.


“DiNozzo...” Gibbs whispered, his tone huskier then normal because of his bodies response to Tony's actions.


“Yeah...Boss...” Tony grunted back as he slowed his hips movements so he could hear what Gibbs had to say.


Gibbs swallowed and took a deep breath, “Touch me.” he stated in his normal no nonsense voice that he got often in the middle of a very important case or mission.


Tony's eyes went wide and his movements stopped completely. In his dreams Gibbs had often said those two little words to him in the heat of passion, so it took him a second to realize this wasn't one of his dreams. “Huh?” he managed to say ineloquently.


“They are going to want us to finish...” Gibbs stated saying his words slowly as if to make sure Tony was understanding. “If I am going to reach that point you are going to have to...touch me.”


It did take a second for Tony to grasp Gibbs' words but when he did he automatically took a hold of the older man's erection and started stroking it as he began thrusting harder again. He was so thankful that Gibbs was able to perform physically during all this. It made things easier on both of them. Mostly easier for Tony because he could forget that Gibbs didn't want this and that everything was okay.


With a few more thrusts Tony felt his orgasm building and tried to make sure that Gibbs was there with him. “I'm gunna...” he wanted to warn the older man that he was going to cum not wanting to shock him.


Gibbs just nodded his head and tightened the muscles deep inside of him around Tony's cock. He felt the younger man go rigged and then empty himself deeply inside of him. Thankfully Tony was able to stroke him another few times before collapsing because that was enough to cause Gibbs to fall over the edge as well.


They both lay there in a sweaty mess with nothing said by their captors, it was quiet except for their heavy breathing and it was enough to worry Gibbs. “DiNozzo...we need to get dressed if we want to keep this hidden.” he said trying to rouse the other man.


Tony lifted his head and was going to mention that he didn't really care that much of it was hidden but then realized that, that was what Gibbs wanted. He didn't want anybody to know what happened because he was ashamed of it. 'That's right he doesn't have feelings for me,' he reminded himself as he quickly got up the best he could and started dressing. Once he was done he helped Gibbs get dressed as well.


It was shocking how things worked because it was only about two minutes after they were both completely dressed and simply sitting, not talking to each other when there was commotion outside and Ziva and McGee came rushing inside.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


“Ducky I swear to you I'm fine,” Gibbs exclaimed to the older man as he sat on one of the tables in autopsy as Ducky fussed over him and Tony. “We were simply tied up for a few hours, nothing was done to us so can I please go.”


When Ziva and McGee had showed up at the warehouse Bobby and Thomas were already dead. Gibbs figured the man they called 'Marcus' had come and found their mistake and took care of things his own way. Thankfully for the two agents, who had been forced to have sex on camera, Marcus had also destroyed the video footage and disarmed the explosives connected to the handcuffs.


The whole experience was just strange and both poorly executed and well taken care of. Gibbs was just thankful they would be able to hide what had happened because he didn't feel like dealing with any of that yet. He planned on pushing the memories as far back in his mind as they could go and adding a lock and key to the cabinet they ended up in.


Ducky seemed hesitant but after checking Gibbs over he did come to the conclusion that both Gibbs and Tony were physically fine. The only marks on either of the men were on their wrists and Tony's ankles from where they had been bound. For being held captive both men faired quite well. “Alright you two can go, but if something comes up you come straight down.” he said in his best parental sounding tone.


Gibbs rolled his eyes as he buttoned up his shirt and hopped off the table. “Sure thing Duck.” he said before walking out of the room and into the elevator not wanting for Tony.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Meanwhile in Abby's lab, Abby and McGee were talking about the odd turn of events.


“I can't believe that they are perfectly okay.” Abby said as she paced back and forth in front of her computer and evidence table. “I mean they were held captive where we couldn't find them for a good few hours and they come back without even a scratch on them? Or well I guess there was a scratch 'cause of where the handcuffs were, but still they are fine!”


McGee came up behind Abby and wrapped his arms around his long time girlfriend. “Abs they are back safe and sound, that's all that matters.” he said as he placed a kiss to her cheek as he pulled her back against him. “Why sit around wondering how it happened when we can be glad they are?”


Abby sighed as she relaxed into McGee's arms. “I know Tim...I just can't help but wonder if there is something else that we're missing.”


“What's missing?” Tony asked as he bounded into the lab. “Oh God...I know what isn't missing is the PDA's from you two.” he said playfully making a face at the way his friends were cuddling. Of course he really thought it was adorable and loved the fact that two of his best friends could be so madly in love. What he really wondered was why McGee hadn't popped the question yet. They've been dating for two years now, not including their on again off again relationship before that, and it was obvious they were completely and madly in love with each other.


“Why are you still here, Tony?” Abby asked as she pulled away from McGee and ran over to Tony wrapping him in a huge hug. “You should go home and rest, you've been through a lot today.”


Tony rolled his eyes, “I've been through a lot worse, mom.” he said in a teasing tone as he hugged her back. “I'm really fine and figured I would come down and see what you two Love Birds are up to tonight.”


McGee shrugged, “We were just planning on going home I think...”


“Well now you are going out drinking with Ziva and I,” Tony said with a huge smile as he tried to tug Abby to the door. “It'll be fun, we can celebrate the fact that myself and the Boss Man survived being kidnapped once again.”


Abby looked back at McGee with a 'What should we do' look on her face as she was being taken to the door.


“I guess that doesn't sound too bad,” McGee said as he followed his girlfriend and best friend to the door. He and Tony had gotten closer over the last few years as well. It wasn't just a work relationship anymore but they actually did things outside of the office. He wasn't blind to notice it probably had something to do with Abby, but whatever the reason he enjoyed it.



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Gibbs watched his team packing up and getting ready to leave for the day. He overheard mentions of a bar and dancing but tried not to think too much about it. All he wanted to do was go home and work off the anxiety he was feeling on his boat.

“See you tomorrow Boss!” Tony called with a wave as his whole team piled onto the elevator to head to their cars.


Gibbs simply waved back before staring down at the paperwork he still needed to complete sitting on his desk. This was still the part of the job he hated which was why he was thankful most of the time his team was able to do this part. But, since it was his job to go and get the extra signature that day then it was his job to file the incident report as to why they still don't have said signature.


Director Leon Vance came walking down the stairs from his office and into the squad room. “What are you still doing here?” he asked Gibbs with a raised eyebrow. “I told you, you could head out once Ducky cleared you and since I have his report I know for a fact you saw him.”


“I've got work to do,” Gibbs simply stated not looking up from the paper he was writing on.


Vance sat on the edge of Gibbs desk as he watched the older man. They still weren't really close and had their share of problems with each other's work methods, but all in all they had an okay work relationship. “Jethro...seriously go home get some rest, work on that monstrosity you have in your basement, just don't sit round here. You've had a rough day and have to be back here tomorrow to do it all over again.”


“I've had worse days Leon,” Gibbs pointed out making sure to use his first name since the other man had done the same. “Why don't YOU go home to your family and let me get my work done?” he suggested.


Vance looked like he was going to argue before simply shaking his head and heading back to his office. He knew his best trained field agent was a social recluse but at times he wished he would get out there and do something at least halfway social. He had seen the younger team members head out and figured they were off to have a good night, possibly celebrate the fact that nobody got killed that day even though agents had gone missing for hours.


He himself was very thankful that nobody was seriously hurt, sure it made the paperwork easier on him and got him to deal with the SECNAV in smaller quantities but it also made him feel better all around, safer even.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


“So when in the world are you going to do it Probie?” Tony asked as he took a slip of his beer. The girls were out dancing, leaving the guys to sit at their table and talk.


McGee looked at Tony confused, having no idea what he was talking about. “Going to do what?”


Tony rolled his eyes, “Ask Miss Abigail Sciuto to be Mrs. Timothy McGee of course.”


“Oh that,” McGee said blushing a little as he took a long drink of his own beer. “I don't know.”


“What do you mean you don't know? I mean the two of you have been living together for two years so it's beyond that serious point. What's holding you back?” Tony asked rather shocked that Tim seemed so hesitant to marry the love of his life. He knew if he had the chance to be with the person he loved that deeply he would totally jump at it.


McGee sighed as he watched Abby dancing happily with Ziva. “You know I love her and I know she loves me but I'm scared things will change if we make that step ya know.”


Tony did understand but he still felt McGee was being rather silly. “I say if you love somebody you need to let them know and make those steps before something happens and you can't.”


McGee knew Tony was thinking about his experience with Jeanne Benoit. His slightly older friend had fallen in love with his undercover mission about two years earlier. The whole thing had ended in a huge mess and had really messed with Tony. “You're right...” he said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black velvet box that looked like it had been in there for a while.


“Probie!” Tony exclaimed with a huge smile on his face, “You've been thinking about it! How long have you been carrying that thing around?” he asked taking the ring box and opening it to show a black diamond ring with etchings in the white gold band. “Dude this is SO Abby she's going to love it!”


McGee took the box away quickly and made sure Abby hadn't noticed. “Shhh lower your voice will you.” he said as he put the box back in his pocket. “I do want to her to have it...but not because she overhears me talking to you about it!”


Tony didn't seem to notice that Tim was honestly freaking out about the whole thing. “You've gotta tell me the whole story when you do it. I bet you she'll completely flip!”


“Who is going to completely flip?” Ziva asked as her and Abby came back to the table to take a sip of their drinks.


McGee blushed to the roots of his hair and shifted in his seat. “Nobody, Tony was just talking about somebody he knows.” he then nervously looked down at his watch. “It's almost midnight, you ready to go?” he asked Abby knowing they did have to be at work the next day.


Abby finished her drink and nodded, “Yeah we've gotta be at work and stuff, we should all go home.”


“You two are wimps,” Tony said leaning back in his chair. “I could go another few hours and still be fine in the morning.”


Ziva rolled her eyes, “You will come to work tomorrow looking like warmed over death.”


Tony was going to correct Ziva and tell her it was 'death warmed over' but decided not to because she was technically right. He was beginning to not feel as young as he once did and late nights on a work night really wasn't smart. Plus after what had happened that day he could use a good nights rest and did want to be on Gibbs' good side in the morning. “Yeah...point taken.” he said as he got up and grabbed his jacket from the back of his chair. “See you suckers in the morning.”


“I'm not the one going home alone tonight Tony!” McGee exclaimed as they walked to their cars, his one hand held his keys and the other was protectively around Abby.


Tony's only response was to give McGee the finger before waving to Ziva and getting into his car.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Gibbs ran his hand sander across the boards of his most recent boat after taking a hardy sip of the bourbon he kept close at hand for nights like this one. Nights where he wanted to forget everything that happened at work and tonight was definitely one of those nights. It wasn't just the physical aspect of what happened that bothered him so much, it was the look he saw in Tony's eyes that made him feel sick to his stomach.


He now knew his Senior Field Agent had very deep feelings for him, deep feelings that he couldn't find himself reciprocating Yes, his body was sore, it had been many years since he had let another man into his body, but that was something he could handle, he wasn't so sure if Tony would be able to handle the emotional side of things. The man had been through so much over the last few years, especially with what happened between him and Jeanne Benoit. He knew he had been madly in love with her even though it had all started out as an undercover operation It was like how things had gone between Jenny Shepherd and himself. He would never have admitted it to anybody but he had fallen at least deeply into lust with the young read headed woman during those nights in Paris many years ago.


Sighing he put the sander down and looked at his watch, it was going on midnight and he knew it was time to try and get some sleep. He finished off his bourbon and was thankful Tony wasn't home alone like he was because he knew the other man wouldn't be able to process things as well as he was.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



Here is a link to the picture of what Abby's engagement ring looks like :)

http://applesofgold.com/EGR1434BLW.html


MORE OUT SOON :) please send reviews it fuels the mind hehe


TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Hey guys...Thanks for reading the first chapter of my story. I have been writing fanfiction for a while, but this is my first NCIS story and it means a lot to know people are enjoying it so far :D

*Hugs*
Steph