- Text Size +
Story Notes:
comments welcome :)
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs forgets his daughter.
He stood waiting. His black trousers fell loosely around his legs. His baby blue button up t-shirt clung to his chest neatly. His brown hair shaped perfectly to sit around his face. His black rimmed glasses sat on his nose just right.

“Ok class, let’s go in,” he said happily. The class forwarded in and seated themselves at their assigned desks.

“Good morning everybody,” he said, in his usually cheery voice.

“Good morning Mr DiNozzo,” the class said in time. Tony smiled widely as he called out names and the children answered.

Tony was a kindergarten teacher and loved his job. He loved seeing the kids faces light up every time he said.....

“Ok, so today I think we will do some.....macaroni art!” the children jumped up and got their needed art resources. Not one day went by when this kindergarten class didn’t do macaroni art. The room’s walls were plastered in it and so were the kid’s bags.

The day went by full of fun, however much something sounded boring Tony always made it fun somehow. The last bell went and the children flooded out of the class room. He went back inside and sat at his desk. He started sorting through a spelling test he had given out.

“Yeah! 1 paper down, 25 to go,” he said excitedly. 10 more papers later a quiet knock on the door stopped Tony from yelling out his achievement line again. He turned to see one of his students at the door.

“Kelsey, why are you still here?” he said as he got up and walked over to her.

“My Dad isn’t here,” she said as tears filled her pretty little eyes.

“Well how about you go and sit on my chair and I’ll phone your Dad,” Tony said. The little caramel haired angel nodded and went in and sat at the teacher’s desk. Tony walked out the door shaking his head.

How could somebody just forget her? He thought to himself. Then he collided with somebody.

“Sorry,” Tony said as he looked at the man he’d ran into. He had grey hair with mysterious blue eyes. He was masculine and stood proud. He was....perfect.

“Sorry, I’m Jethro,” he said as he shook Tony's hand quickly.

“I’m Tony,” he said as he waited for Jethro to speak again.

“I’m such an idiot I forgot about Kelsey, the poor little thing will think I hate her,” Jethro said as his faced became worried.

“Where is she?” he asked again with panic in his voice.

“It’s ok, she’s in the room,” Tony said as he walked towards the room followed by Jethro who was, now, in a panic.

“Daddy!” Kelsey yelled and jumped down from the chair. She ran to him and hugged him.

“Sorry I forgot you sweetie,” Jethro said as he picked her up.

“It’s ok, Mr DiNozzo let me sit at his desk,” she said sweetly as she pointed.

“That’s good, say thank you to Mr DiNozzo,” Jethro said as he took in Tony’s features.

“Thank you Mr DiNozzo,” Kelsey said in her angel voice.

“No problem Kelsey,” Tony said as he glanced at Jethro.

“Thanks so much, I’ll try not to forget her tomorrow,” Jethro said as he flashed a quick smile.

“No problem, see you later,” Tony said as he went back to his desk. Jethro and Kelsey left and Tony went back to marking papers. After the spelling papers he marked maths papers. He stopped and checked the clock, it was 5.30. He stood up and tidied the room a little. He walked around the room aimlessly. He didn’t exactly want to go home. His apartment neighbours were fighting lately and the walls were paper thin.

He started humming a tune to himself when a knock on the door startled him. He spun around to see Jethro.

“Hey,” Tony said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Jethro walked into the room.

“Hey, I was hoping you would still be here,” Jethro smiled. Tony nodded and smiled shyly.

“So, can I help you with anything?” Tony asked after a long pause.

“Well,” Jethro started then he thought for a moment.

“No, sorry to bother you,” he said as he turned to leave.

“Wait,” Tony said as he quickly stepped towards. When Jethro turned around his breath hitched as Tony stood so close he could feel his breath tickling his skin.

"Let's take this back to my place," Tony whispered as he embraced Jethro.

"How about mine? Kelsey is at a friends for the night," Jethro proposed.

"What ever," Tony said before he launched his lips onto Jethro's. They made their way to Tony's car leaving for Jethro's, who lead the way. Once at home there was no stopping them.

"Daddy," Kelsey said from the doorway. Jethro sat upright.

"Where are your clothes?" she smiled. Jethro blushed as he pulled the covers over himself and Tony.

So now he had to explain to his daughter he was seeing her teacher. He didn't exactly know and right now all he could concentrate on was his blushing face.
Chapter End Notes:
comments welcome :)