- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jethro and Tony take this back a notch.
Jethro was lucky, his daughter had not seen who was in bed with him, he didn't know what he would have done if she had seen her teacher in bed with him. He rushed her into her room.

"What are you doing home?" he asked her.

"Kara's mummy had to go away," she said. Jethro pondered for a moment before remembering that Kelsey would be home early.

"How about you stay in your room for a moment," Jethro said before sprinting back to his bedroom.

"Tony, wake up," he whispered as he shook the sleeping man. Tony woke slowly which made Jethro even more concerned.

"What?" Tony asked sleepily.

"Kelsey's home," Jethro said as he pulled the covers from Tony's body.

"She what?" Tony almost yelled as he jumped up and started to search for his clothes that were scattered across the room.

"You have to leave," Jethro said as he threw Tony's shirt at him. Tony was quick to get dressed.

"Wait here," Jethro said as he snuck out the door when he returned he rushed Tony to the front door, not caring if his neighbors saw, as long as his daughter didn't. He opened the door and gave Tony a quick push before closing the door. He leant against the closed door and shut his eyes, of all the things that could happen.

"Daddy," Kelsey said. Jethro snapped his eyes open and stared, had she seen?

"I have to get to school," she said as if she were older.

"Right," he said as he quickly went and got changed. He drove Kelsey to school and tried not to think about the previous night. Taking his daughter's hand he walked her into the school. He bent down so she could kiss him goodbye. When Jethro stood he saw Tony watching him. He was quick to return to his car.

He didn't know what to do. He didn't know this guy from a bar of soap yet he slept with him. He decided he would keep his distance for as long as he could, avoid parent teacher night at all costs and wriggle his way out of the kindergarten play... Ok maybe not that one, Kelsey would never forgive him, she was such an actress.

The day started to pass. Jethro headed to work late, his boss would probably murder him for it, she had been in a grumpy mood lately. When he arrived she didn't say a word, instead ignored him. By lunch time he was so bored and read the paper back to front, front to back, about 5 times suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello," he answered, his voice sounded different with his boredom.

"Hello, is this Mr Gibbs?" a woman asked.

"Yes, who's calling?" he questioned.

"It's Linda from the school office, we need a parent to come in and talk about their job for the students," she said. Gibbs' eyes widen, not the school.

"I ahh..." the phone was taken from him.

"Yes he can," he looked up to see his Boss holding the phone. Then she hung up.

"Get out of my sight Jethro," she scowled.

"Jenny, you can't do this to me," he said, a pleading tone in his voice.

"I can and just did," she said, hands on hips, evil eyes looking right at him.

"Go," she said and with that he left. When he arrived at the school he really hated Jenny. Once standing in front of the school children he quickly searched the room, no sight of Tony.

"Well, I'm Jethro Gibbs, I work at NCIS, I am a Special Agent..." he started. The children seemed intrigued as he spoke of what he did for a living. Every so often he would scan the room but there was still no sign of Tony. In the end he gave up looking and concentrated on describing his team.

"Now, our forensic scientist, Abby, she's very good... She can find anything I ask her too," he said.

"And she gives me candy," Kelsey butted in.

"And she gives people candy, only if they are good," Gibbs put in. He went to continue when he looked up. He saw Tony standing at the back of the room, smiling.

"And, well, that's about it," Jethro said. The teachers thanked him and he couldn't get out of there fast enough.

"Jethro," he knew Tony was calling his name but pretended not to hear. A firm grip caught his arm and spun him around.

"I want to talk," Tony said. Jethro nodded, all that he could do.

"Over dinner maybe?" he said.

"Umm, I don't know," Jethro said, looking uncomfortable.

"Mr DiNozzo, are you coming for dinner like you said you would?" Kelsey asked as she appeared.

"If it's ok with your Dad," he said to her. She looked up sweetly at her father and he was a real sucker.

"No," he said sternly but when he looked again he felt so mean.

"Ok.... Fine, he can come over for dinner," he put the emphasis into the last word.

"See you then," Tony said. When he turned he let a content smile fall onto his face.
Chapter End Notes:
I won't be here for the next 11 or 12 days... Going on holidays, yay. :D which means i won't be updating, but i'm sure that i will write some up there and post it when i get home...