- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony has to make a choice...
Tony dressed casual, no need to get all fancy. Unsure of what time he should arrive he waited until 6.30 before heading over to Jethro's. Kelsey answered the door when he knocked, she was overjoyed to see him. She showed him around the house before taking him to the kitchen where Jethro was cooking dinner.

"Daddy, say hello to Mr DiNozzo," Kelsey said as she put her hands on her hips. Tony couldn't help but let a smile appear on his face, she was so grown up for her age.

"Oh, Hi Tony," he said as he started dishing out dinner. They ate and Tony was pleased that he had come otherwise it would have been pizza and beer again. After dinner they went into the living room and watched Kelsey practice her part for the kindergarten play, she was the princess.

"I'm going to wash up, you are going to get ready for bed," Jethro said as he pointed to Kelsey.

"Yes Daddy," she said before running off to her room. Tony followed Jethro to the kitchen, watching as he started to wash.

"Jethro, we need to talk," Tony said pushing the point that that is what he came here for.

"When Kelsey's in bed," Jethro said, he didn't want to talk.

"She's not here, please," Tony pleaded.

"No," Jethro replied firmly. Tony grabbed his shoulder and swung him around.

"Was I just a one night stand? Or do I really mean something?" Tony asked.

"No, I just...." Jethro didn't know what to say.

"Jethro, don't be afraid," Tony said softly as he moved closer and then claimed the older man's mouth.

"Don't be afraid," Tony whispered again before stepping back, picking up the tea towel and started wiping up the dishes. After the washing was done Jethro stepped into the hallway, followed by Tony and headed for Kelsey's room. When they walked in she jumped off her bed and ran to Jethro who picked her up.

"I think I'll go home, see you tomorrow Kelsey," he smiled. Kelsey struggled from her dad's grip and ran to Tony, wrapping her arms around his legs he looked up, tears in her eyes.

"Please don't leave," she said. Tony looked down, why was she so upset about this?

"I don't want you to go away like Mummy did," she said as the tears spilt onto her cheeks. Jethro let
out an audible gasp.

"Kelsey I'm not like your Mummy, I'm just a friend," Tony said as he bent down to see level with her.

"But you are," she cried.

"How?" he asked her.

"You kissed my Daddy," she said as she wiped away her tears even though more fell.

"Oh... Well... Umm..." he didn't know what to say. She had seen him kiss Jethro and now she thought that he was staying for good.

"Please," she whispered. Tony couldn't stop the words.

"Ok, I'll stay," he said as he took her to her bed and tucked her in. Kissing her forehead he said "Goodnight sweetie," Kelsey smiled and watched Tony walk from her room. Jethro went to her bed and kissed her goodnight before pulling the door closed as he left. Jethro seized Tony hand and led him to the bedroom.

"Great, now she thinks your here for good," he said as the door closed.

"Maybe I can be," Tony said as he watched Jethro pace around in frustration.

"No, no, you're here teacher, you can be her mother as well," Jethro said as he dropped to the bed.

"Jet, who said I couldn't be both?" Tony asked as he sat on the bed too. Jethro just shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's give it a try," Tony said as he placed a kiss on the older man's cheek before pulling the covers back and stripping down to his boxers, he really needed to bring a bag next time.

"Goodnight Jet," he smiled as Jethro got into bed with him.

"Night Tony," Jethro said as he curled around the younger man.
Chapter End Notes:
sorry I haven't updated for so long.. comments.