- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This was my first NCIS fic
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony finds out that Gibbs is just a man. Gibbs finds out that he can't replace Tony with a prostitute.
Tony woke up quickly at the first vibration of his cell phone. The sounds of traffic and neighbours and late night revellers couldn’t wake him, but the moment he heard the first hum from his cell phone vibrating, Tony was instantly awake and on alert.

“DiNozzo.” Tony ran a hand over his face, scrubbing briefly at his eyes.

“Tony, dear boy, I’m so glad you answered.”

“Ducky?” Tony asked. Doctor Mallard was not one of the voices Tony usually heard at…Tony squinted at the digital clock on his dresser, 2:37 am. “What’s wrong?”

“Wrong, well, actually Tony, quite a bit.”

Tony listened to Ducky take the long way to the point as he stripped off his sleep pants and pulled on a pair of worn jeans. “Right, Duck, but what’s up? Is anyone hurt?”

“Hurt, uh, No, Anthony, no ones hurt. Well, actually Mothers taken a bit of a tumble which is why I’m calling.”

Tony pulled his ear away from the phone for a split second and pulled a sweatshirt over his head, “I’ll be right over,” he said, stuffing his feet into his running shoes.

“No need for that, dear boy, Mothers fine, It turns out, however, that it’s Jethro who’s gotten himself into a bit of a mess.”

****

Tony approached the run down motel room at a low crouch, gun drawn, low to his side. Outside of the motel name and room number, Ducky hadn’t given Tony many details other than Gibbs wasn’t injured, but needed help.

Tony made it to the motel in under fifteen minutes. He might baby his classic Mustang and drive more cautiously than, say, lunatics like Ziva and Gibbs, but when she needed to, his sweet girl could take just about any car on the road.

Tony sidled to the window of room twelve and peered into the tiny slit left open from the heavy mustard drapes. He couldn’t see much, no movement, no lights on. After a moment his eyes adjusted to the darkness and he could just make out the tell tale electric blue of a cell phone and a bulky mass beside it.

Tony tested the door knob slowly and swore under his breath, it was locked. He really needed to pay more attention when Gibbs picked one of these things. As it was, Tony’d be here all night if he had to rely on his own break and enter skills.

Tony took a step back, checked to see the safety was off his Sig Sauer and smashed the door open with a well placed kick. The momentum carried his body inside the motel room, gun drawn; he hit the reliably placed lights and yelled, “Freeze, NCIS!”

“DiNozzo?” A familiar voice asked, disbelief and anger, clear, “What the hell are you doing here? Where’s Ducky?”

Tony swept the room kicking open the bathroom door and checking behind the cheap shower curtain, “You injured, Boss? We need to call the team?”

“I’m fine DiNozzo, I wasn’t attacked, and NO you can’t call the team. What are you even doing here? I called Ducky, not you.”

Tony checked the windows and closets, “One sec, Boss.”

Tony finished clearing the room and finally turned to the man on the bed. He had a dozen questions for Gibbs and was about to start firing them off when Tony actually saw his boss. Tony’s mouth dropped open, eyes narrowing and widening again as his brain attempted to process the images his eyes were sending.

His boss, Leroy Jethro Gibbs was naked and cuffed to the motel bed. Tony could see the mans mouth moving, was certain that sound was coming out of said mouth, but he didn’t hear a word. Instead his every sense was focused on the feast of denied dreams that was laid out before him. Jethros skin was uniformly tanned (Tony had somehow always known it would be). His big hands were wrapped around the solid maple spindles of the ancient headboard, lean forearms and biceps bulged and straining. His chest was defined with flat slabs of pectoral muscle and covered in a matt of silvering brown hair. The hair on his chest ran down his stomach, narrowing sharply as it went along. The stomach had softened with age, but the skin looked soft and sweet and Tony could just make out a handful of freckles that trailed over a lean hip. Nestled between two powerful thighs lay Gibbs’ quiescent prick, soft and spent, if the drying come spattered over his chest and belly was any indication.

Tony slowly brought his tongue out to wet his bottom lip and stared at the incriminating fluid on his boss’ body.

“Where the hell is Ducky, DiNozzo?

… and you need to shut the GODDAMNED door.”

Tony snapped out of his Gibbs-naked-body-induced-trance and went into action. It had only been a minute or two since Tony had kicked down the motel door, as of yet there were no bystanders peering into the open motel room. But the police would surely be notified soon if they hadn‘t been already.

Tony slammed shut the door and though the lock was broken out of the door, it still shut firmly and he latched the security chain.

“Ducky’s Mom had a minor accident, he couldn’t leave.”

He flipped open his cell phone and made a quick call to the local LEO’s. “We’re in luck, Boss, there’s been no reports made, as of yet. I‘m assuming, you don’t want the locals involved?”

Gibbs face was a stony as usual, but his cheeks were red and his eyes wouldn’t meet Tony’s.

“I don’t, DiNozzo.” Gibbs muttered.

“The, uh, keys, boss? You have ‘em?” Tony had moved close enough to inspect the standard police issue bracelets around Gibbs’ wrist. The man had worn through the skin on a few areas and the wrists, themselves looked raw and angry. He’d been here a while, Tony thought, shamed by his lascivious thoughts. The last thing his obviously humiliated boss needed was his subordinate compounding his embarrassment by leering at him. Tony grabbed the sheets that had been kicked to the foot of the bed and drew them over his naked boss.

“I don’t,” Gibbs said.

“Alright then,” Tony said, “Well, we’ll have to get them off ourselves, you have your kit?”

“On the chair.”

Gibbs clothing was folded neatly on the single straight backed chair across from the bed, his wallet on the floor, open and emptied of cash and credit cards.

Tony took a step back and surveyed the scene, again. Looking at it this time, through the eyes of an investigator. Were the person on the bed anyone but Jethro Gibbs, Tony would have come to the inevitable conclusion earlier. The room was set up for a classic ‘Johns con’.

It was easy money as far as most criminals were concerned; Low risk, quick payoff. Usually they’d work in pairs, one of them an experienced ‘professional’ who could bait the unsuspecting mark and a partner to rob the John… usually just as things had gotten good and the mark was at his most vulnerable. Reported incidents of this kind of crime was low but Tony knew better. When he was at Baltimore PD, this kind of victim was usually just too embarrassed to file a report. Hell, Tony didn’t blame them; most of the guys at the station would laugh themselves sick when called to ‘release’ a captive John.

“What’d they do when they saw your badge?” Tony asked softly, going through Gibbs pants pocket for the little foldable knife set he always kept on his person.

“Left me the cell,” Gibbs said. After a long pause, “Knife, too. But only because it's not worth much.

“Ah.” Tony said, palming the beat up leathermann and moving back towards the bed.

“And your gun?”

Gibbs stared at the ceiling, “Left it in the car.”

“You know, I’m not as good as you and Ziva at this, right, boss.” Tony said lightly as he began to pick the lock of the closest cuff.

“You’ll do, DiNozzo.”

It took Tony long minutes to get the cuffs off, he kept up a steady stream of nonsensical chatter and pretended not to notice that Gibbs' ears were bright red. Once he freed the older man he turned his head to the wall and Gibbs quickly dressed. The silence was overwhelming and Tony wished he knew how to break it. How to make the sheer awfulness of the moment fade.

“They got the Charger,” Gibbs said, staring out the window, his voice flat.

“Oh, shit, Boss, that ain’t good. They’ve got a Bureau car and your weapon,” Tony said, “You gonna call it in, in the morning, or you want to go get it ourselves?”

Gibbs ran a hand though his cropped hair, and sighed deeply. “I don’t know, DiNozzo, your call.”

To Tony, Gibbs suddenly looked defeated and… old. It wasn’t a good look on him and it cleared away some of the haze of unreality that had settled over Tony since he first bust though the motel room door.

“Right. We’ve got two ways to do this, Boss. We call in the LEO’s or we do it ourselves. Look. Only you and I need to know the details but we could sure use Abbs’ help, tracking down the car and I don’t think Jenny‘s not going to look too hard at a misplaced car; especially if we have it wrapped up before we catch another case.”

Tony’s tone was all business, and as he spoke, he could almost see Gibbs spine straighten. It was a humiliating experience, to be certain, but Gibbs wasn’t the first guy to get jacked up because of his dick and he wouldn’t be the last. It was just up to Tony to make sure his Boss suffered no more than he already had.
“Thanks, Tony.” Gibbs said it so softly, Tony was barely sure he heard it, but when Gibbs eyes met his, they were soft and Tony smiled back, “Got your six, Boss.”



*****

By the time Tony and Gibbs had left the hotel, it was well after four am. Gibbs had dropped a few bills of DiNozzo’s money to keep the broken door from becoming an issue and a few more to make sure that any record of Gibbs was purged from the motel computers and sign in sheet.

Their first stop was Williams Coffee Pub; They each got the XXL of coffees, Gibbs’ strong and black and Tony’s drizzled in caramel and topped with sweet cream.

Settling back into Tony’s Mustang they headed first to Gibbs house and then Tony’s to shower and change. It was an unspoken agreement that they'd start the day as early as possible.

Tony opened and closed his mouth a dozen times on the drive to Gibbs. He was so filled with questions he could barely contain himself but he had no idea how to frame a single one of them.

‘So, Boss, you pick up hookers, often?’ was the burning question but Tony valued his skin too much to ask. Followed closely behind was, ‘What kind of strange are you into that you have to go and pay for it?’

“Something on your mind, DiNozzo?” Gibbs bit out after Tony opened and then closed his mouth for the tenth time.

“No, Boss,” Tony said meekly. He figured that if Gibbs wanted him to know, he’d tell him. Then again... “Well, yeah, Boss, a lot. I mean, what’s a guy like you doing in a cheap little no tell motel, anyhow?”

There, he’d said it, now Tony just waited for the explosion.

It never came. “Guy like me?” Gibbs said, with a trace of his usual sarcasm. The kind that always got Tony in the gut and made his dick twitch. “And what kind of guy is that, DiNozzo?”

“You know what I mean, Gibbs. All you have to do is crook your little finger and you have women falling all over you. Colonel Mann and our esteemed Director to mention a few. Hell, I’ve seen Ziva check out your ass… after she checks out mine, of course.” Tony sent Gibbs one of his patented million dollar grins, “Yeah, they all check out mine. Can't help it really, Boss. Not something I do on purpose, the ladies…The ladies just can’t resist the DiNozzo ass.”

Gibbs snorted into his coffee, “Yeah, well, as far as I’m concerned I think you may be seeing things”.

Tony waited for Gibbs to continue and the moment stretched and Tony just listened to the sound of Gibbs swallowing his coffee.

“Colonel Mann and Sheppard”, Gibbs started up again, the humour gone, “They both want things I can’t give em, DiNozzo... And I got sick of pretending I could.”

Tony had nothing to say to that and they drove the rest of the way lost in their own thoughts.

****

“Who in their right mind would want to highjack the boss’ car?” McGee asked in a hushed voice. He could feel a panic attack coming on from just the thought of it.

“A stupid, stupid man, Timmy, that’s who.” Abby declared, eyes focused on the computer screen before her. Abby leaned back for a moment and frowned at the screen, “Well, maybe not that stupid, they knew enough to disable the GPS on Gibb’s car.”

McGee stepped closer to the computer, crowding Abby a little as his tie brushed gently against the back of her neck. He leaned a little further in so his lips just brushed Abby’s ear and smiled as she shivered, “Maybe I could take a crack at it? Use its last signal to triangulate a radial location.”

“What are you doing here, McGee, I didn’t call you in.”

Gibbs voice came from, as usual, out of nowhere, and McGee jumped back

His smooth seduction brought to a crashing halt.

“Um, no, I know that. I was at Abby’s, I mean, I was at…nearby and so I…”

“Oh, give McGee a break Gibbs,” Abby said as she reached out with both hands to take her enormous Café Pow from Gibbs. “He’s helping me find your car.”

“It takes two of you to hone in on a GPS signal?” Gibbs asked, in clear disbelief.

“Well, normally, no,” Abby said, “But we’ve got to access the secondary chip, your bad guy’s disabled the main one.”

“What? Your saying we’re tagged twice, now?” Tony said, sauntering in from the hallway and cramming the last of a powdered jelly donut in his mouth. His hair was still damp and he was brushing powdered sugar off of the un-tucked navy button down he wore.

Gibbs didn’t look his way but McGee did and Tony showed him a mouthful of masticated donut for his trouble.

“Not usually, no, but when a car gets assigned to just one agent, instead of being part of the pool, a secondary GPS is added for insurance purposes.” Abby explained, her fingers moving over the keyboard in rapid staccato.

“Can you locate it or not, Abb’s?”

“Yep, getting it now, Gibbs-man.”

“Tony, you’re with me. Abby, send the location to Tony’s cell. McGee go do something other than bug Abby, will ya?”

“Yeah, McGeek, quit bugging our little Abbs.” Tony said, flashing a mega watt grin at the two of them before turning on his heel and jogging after Gibbs.

The elevator doors just closed when Tony started bouncing up and down on his heel, “So what’d you tell the director, Boss?”
“I didn’t tell her anything, yet, DiNozzo. Like you said, the sooner we get this wrapped up the less we’ll have to tell anyone.”

“Got it, Boss. It’s our little secret. Just you and me. I‘ll be your Girl Friday.”

“You’re going to be my, what, DiNozzo?”

“Your Girl Friday, boss. Well, Technically it’s, “His Girl Friday”. You know, Carey Grant and Rosalind Russell? Meowwwwrrrr! What a women. 1940’s masterpiece, Boss. Grant, see, he’s a newspaper editor, Russell’s a spunky reporter and well, there’s this prison break, right, and a hinky execution, and Grant and Russell, forced to work together to bust the story wide open…. Of course, we wont so much be busting a story open as closing it up tight… And I think I’m more the Carey Grant type, so that leaves you as Russel…I don’t know, Boss, think you have the gams for a pencil skirt?”

Tony awaited his head slap and grinned at Gibbs, taking note of his reactions. He was laying it on a little thick this morning, but his antics usually amused the boss and anything that could take Gibbs’ mind off of last night was a good thing.

“At ease, DiNozzo!” Gibbs barked, slapping Tony on the back of the head but his lips quirked upwards just for a second and the slap was more of a pat.

“Yes, Boss.” Tony replied mildly.

****

Finding the Charger wasn’t that difficult, the 2nd GPS chip was as accurate as the first would have been. It was parked in the backyard of a run down duplex, hidden under a paint stained tarp.

“Not exactly genius at work, eh Boss?” Tony whispered, unclipping his Sig Sauer from its holster.

Gibbs already had his reserve 9mm at ready. “Nope.” Gibbs replied in a flat strained voice.

Tony clued in quickly, Gibbs was worried about what would happen to his career were he to bring in a prostitute for theft. A prostitute he had employed the services of last night.

“We’re just getting your weapon and car back, Boss.” Tony whispered as he passed Gibbs’ right and took his position.

“Tony.” Gibbs said, the warning clear in his tone.

“On three boss.” Tony said, ignoring Gibbs inference. There would be no police report filed.

Tony assumed lead and counted down their entrance on his fingers.

Gibbs, nodded once and fell in.

Tony would have smiled, were his mind not occupied with the dangers in front of him. He didn’t do it often, but Gibbs was, at his very core, a military man, who took orders as well as he gave them.

They burst through the back door of the duplex, into the kitchen. It was messy and mostly empty of furniture, as was the living room and tiny den on the first floor. Gibbs and Tony went up the narrow staircase quickly. They had yet to hear a sound from inside of the house. Either the residents slept like the dead or the house was empty.

They cleared the first of two bedrooms and bath on the upper floor with military precision and halted at the closed door of the last bedroom. Gibbs moving into the lead position and Tony across from him.

Gibbs threw open the final door and drew a bead on the occupants of the bed. Tony did as well, though he was dying of curiosity, desperate to see the dirt bag who had the balls to take on Jethro Gibbs.

The room was as sparsely furnished as the rest of the house. And on the low futon style bed lay two bodies.

“Sleeping, Boss?” Tony asked, moving further into the room. On a wooden crate that served as a bedside table lay the answer. Covered in drug paraphernalia, everything a junkie needed to get a fix. Blackened spoons, used needles, a tube to tie off veins and little bits of burnt tin foil.

Tony picked up a glass pipe and held it aloft, “Explains our sleeping beauty’s.”

Gibbs had walked to the bedside and kicked the sleeping figure. “Get up.”

When there was no movement, Tony yanked back the sheet and gripped his gun with both hands as one of the beds occupants finally woke.

The girl woke up quickly and was instantly alert to Tony’s gun pointed at her face.

“Jason.” The girl, hissed, shoving her partner, “Jason. Wake Up!” grabbing the man by the hair and attempting to crawl in behind him.

“Don’t. Move. A. Muscle.” Gibbs hissed to the girl, his voice, low and deadly.

Tony wanted to be sick. This was what had coaxed Gibbs to that motel last night. This skinny kid, who couldn’t be more than 18 years old and already had track marks running from her wrist to elbow. Her straw hair was bleached and dry and her nails had half peeled off pink polish on them. She looked like one of the dozens of runaways Tony used to sneak clean needles to back in Baltimore.

“Boss?” he said the word, like it was a question and for the first time it was. “Tell me this isn’t her, Boss.”

“Its her, DiNozzo”, Gibbs replied, but he didn’t take his eyes of the man he had his gun trained on.

“Where is it?” Gibbs asked.

The man the blonde had called, Jason was finally awake and aware of the proceedings happening around him. He stared up at Gibbs and almost smiled.

“You’re good, man, how’d you find me?”

Gibbs ignored the question, “Where’s my gun, Jason”?

“I got it, man. Relax.” Jason smiled a slow, wide smile and ran his hand down his chest, “Come on, you wanna relax? I know just how to make you feel gooood.”

“Jason, Shut-UP!” the blonde hissed at him, making a move to grab for the blanket before Tony snatched her arm and twisted it behind her back, shoving her onto her stomach and cuffing both hands together.

“Where’s the gun!” Gibbs shouted and pressed the mouth of weapon into Jason’s temple. He smiled grimly as the smirk slid off Jason’s face.

“Fuck, man. Its under the bed man, Its under the fucking bed.”

“Tony.” Gibbs, barked, and Tony dropped to his knees, bending his head and reaching a long arm under the low set bed.

“Got it, Boss.”

“Tony?” Jason asked the moment the guns contact with his head eased. “That Tony, huh. He’s older than me, for sure, man, but other than that, we could be twins.” Jason started laughing, his red rimmed eyes, looking from one armed man to another.

“Shut the hell up!” Gibbs yelled in his face, pressing the gun back against the kids temple.

Gibbs looked angrier than Tony had seen him and he worried for just a moment that Gibbs had every intention of taking this idiot, drugged kid out.

“Gibbs, back off.” Tony caught his Boss’ narrowed eyes and pale angry face, “We’ve got the gun, Boss, We’ve got the car. We’re good now.”

Gibbs stepped back from the bed and lowered his gun.

“You two, outta here by tonight. Got it?”

Jason just smirked again, and stretched his body out slowly, letting his low riding track pants fall even lower, showing off the sharp line of his hip and top of his pubic bone.

“He doesn’t know does, he?” Jason asked, “Doesn’t know it was his name you said last night while I sucked your cock.”

“Shut the hell up, kid.” Tony said, stepping in between Gibbs and Jason of the death wish. “You quit while your ahead.”

Jason smiled up at Tony and for the first time Tony got a good look at him. Jason couldn’t have been his twin, but he could have been a younger brother. He was in his mid to late twenties, lean body, blue eyes instead of green. But the face looked a lot like the one he saw every day in the mirror.

Tony couldn’t examine what that meant right now, the implications were too big.

“You got the keys?” Tony asked instead.

“Yeah, man, left em in the car.”

Tony resisted the urge to roll his eyes, “Not too bright are you, kid?”

“You gonna un-cuff my girl, here or what?” Jason asked, flashing a grin. Maybe the kid wasn’t as dumb as he seemed. He knew that they wouldn’t be taking him in. Knew that Gibbs wouldn’t be arresting the rent boy he’d hired and then been robbed by.

Gibbs covered the twosome while Tony leaned over and released the girl from her restraints.

“I would have done him for free,” Jason whispered as Tony bent over the limp girl and tilted her face up to his.

Tony ignored him, even as he agreed with him.

“How old are you, anyhow?” Tony asked the girl as she rubbed her wrists.

“Old enough.” came the pat reply.

“Not going to get much older, you keep playing this kind of game,” Tony said, looking into eyes way too old to be in a face that young.

“Yeah.”

Tony and Gibbs searched the room quickly, confiscating a few grams of dope and the handgun they had used to rob Gibbs last night.

Gibbs didn’t say a word and Tony didn’t either. What did you say anyhow, when you just found out your straight as an arrow, ex military, married 3 times boss, fucked rent boys that looked like you?

“I’ll see you back at HQ,” Gibbs said, before, getting into his recovered Charger.

Tony got into his own car but before he could turn the ignition, a cloud of dirt and dust roared out from behind the dilapidated duplex and a black car screeched out onto the road and out of sight.

****

Tony had taken his time on the way back to work. He’d stopped off for a long breakfast where he mostly stared at the enormous plate of food he’d ordered and still he pulled into the Navy yard just before 0900. Damn it. It was still early and Monday morning and Tony felt like he was ready for the weekend to start.

He had no idea what he was going to do when he saw Gibbs, again.

He was pretty sure it wouldn’t be, “Hey, Boss. So, you wanna do me huh? Well, that’s great, cause I’ve had a serious hard on for you for a few years now. Sure, I mean, the whole prostitute doppelganger is kind of creepy, but what the hell?”

As it was, Tony didn’t have time to say anything to Gibbs, the moment he stepped out onto the bull pen floor Ziva hit him in the chest with his back pack.

“We caught a live one, Tony,” McGee said.

“Sailor found dead on the SS Eisenhower, the Special Agent Afloat, Spector, has requested assistance.”

“And we’re all going?” Tony asked as he backed into the elevator he had just stepped off of.

“Just us,” McGee said. “We have to catch a plane at 2300.”

“Plane? What plane? Where’s Gibbs?”

“I hate to even tell you this cause I know how much your going to love holding it over our heads,” McGee said, heaving a dramatic sigh, “But Gibbs said you’d run the op, Tony. He’s been tasked by Jenny for something top clearance.”

Tony nodded, his heart strangely sinking, “Ah.”

“Aren’t you even going to ask where we are going Tony?” Ziva asked, smiling as she leaned in close, “Pearl Harbour. The Eisenhower had just docked off shore when the body was found.”

Tony gave the grin he was expected to give, even managed a string bikini comment genuine enough to receive a leer from Ziva and a groan from McGee but his blood had pooled in his gut and he wanted to vomit.

They were going without Gibbs.

****

“Gibbs, here.”

“Boss, your not doing anything stupid are you?” Tony asked in a hushed voice. He’d ditched Ziva and McGee, but he’d only have a few minutes on his cell before they’d find him and drag him off to Pearl Sodding Harbour.

“DiNozzo? I thought you were supposed to be on your way to the SS Eisenhower.

“Yeah, and you’re supposed to be our team leader. Your not thinking about falling on your sword or anything right, Boss?”

Jethro snorted into the phone, “Not likely, DiNozzo. The assignment came up and I thought you could handle it? You telling me I’m wrong?”

“You’re not wrong, Boss. But other than that, you’re OK?”

There was silence on the line, broken only with the faint hum of the office, “I’m not the one I’m worried about, DiNozzo. Are you OK?”

“Yeah, fine.”

“Because you didn’t look fine, not too long ago.”

Tony swiped his hands through his hair and found his forehead was damp with sweat, “Bit of a shock.”

The line was dead for a long moment, “I, uh…I don’t usually do that, Tony.”

“No?”

“No.”

“That’s um… that’s good boss. You’re uh, you’re better than that, know what I mean.”

“I don’t, actually Tony”. Gibbs sighed, “But…Listen, we’ll talk when you get back.”

Tony could almost hear Gibbs spine stiffening when the man added, “Don’t embarrass me on the Eisenhower, DiNozzo. And don’t let Ziva kill anyone.”

Tony smiled a little, Gibbs hadn’t suddenly changed, he was still the same hard ass, emotionally constipated, drop dead gorgeous marine he always had been. He just had a little tarnish on his shine.

“Will do, Boss.”

****

The suspicious death of Petty Officer Stallman had taken the team four long days and nights to conclude. It was exactly what Tony needed to clear his head. He went after witnesses and suspects alike with rabid energy so that each night, when he lay his head down on his pillow, he would fall fast asleep. At least that was plan. What actually happened was that Tony would settle into his bunk, close his eyes and lay awake playing and replaying the most graphic and obscenely sexual scenarios he had ever imagined in his, admittedly, sex soaked life.

Tony on his knees in a cheap hotel room while Gibbs brutally fucked his mouth, pistoning in and out of Tony’s stretched lips with no regard for the breaths Tony needed to take. Tony’s eager imagination supplying him with sound effects of him choking and slurping and drooling over Gibbs thick cock, loving every second of the mouth fuck… Of Gibbs spreading him open slow and easy, slicking him up so that he was so wet and waiting and willing for it they he begged Gibbs with every breath to finally do it, to take him any way he wanted. And Gibbs would do it, finally, finally. Oh. So. Slowly. Stretch Tony with his prick a millimetre at a time, as he stared into Tony’s eyes with Gibb’s usual intensity…

Of Gibbs settled in between Tony’s legs, Tony stretched out on his stomach and Gibbs’ tongue pushing into Tony’s tight little hole, driving him to the brink of climax and sanity over and over again. Tony hands fisted in silken sheets, feet arched and hips pushing back, desperate for more.

Tony would lay there in sexual agony in his bunk, surrounded by his team mates, a thin curtain the only thing separating them. His own prick hard and leaking and him utterly unable to provide relief. Tony would find his hands reaching into his sweats repeatedly until he eventually crossed them behind his head, trapping them from their midnight wanderings. He doubted Ziva, McGee or Special Agent Afloat Spector would appreciate the sounds that Tony would make, should he allow his body the relief it craved.

He had dreamt of Gibbs before, fantasized about him hundreds of times, but it was different now. It was more intense, somehow scary.

Gibbs was no longer the man who Tony kept on a pedestal, unreachable and unattainable. He had suddenly become flesh and blood, with a man’s frailty and desires.

Tony played what must have happened that night, at the cheap little no tell motel, over in his head. Gibbs strolling up to Tony’s young look-alike, making the deal and heading to the hotel. Did he feel shame then? Checking in under his own name, the watchful eyes of a knowing clerk. Tony had seen a pack of Marlborough at the kids house. Did Jason, the rent boy, smoke? Did he stand behind Gibbs, the smell of tobacco wafting off him, reminding Gibbs that he was not with Anthony DiNozzo, but with a kid who fucked for cash.

When he got the room key and opened the door into that dingy little room with the mustard curtains, did the fantasy fade even more, or did knowing that he was one step closer to getting off make it better. Did Gibbs’ lust blur all those hard edges?

Tony wondered if Jason talked. If he chatted while he stripped off his tight jeans and shabby on purpose t-shirt. Talked about the bands he liked, or the weather or where to score the best dope. Or had Gibbs told him to shut his mouth, told him to keep silent to maintain the illusion of who it was he was with?

Did Gibb’s have the kid call him, ‘Boss’? (and why did Tony’s prick twitch at the thought of that? Of the kid on his knees, cock in his mouth, Boss on his lips).

What happened after the kid stripped off? Did he crawl onto the bed, stretching his lean body, blatant in its offer, or did he sidle up to Gibbs and start undressing him. Nimble fingers pushing small buttons through worn chambray holes. Pushing that soft shirt off of powerful shoulders. Did Jason kiss those tanned, sun freckled shoulders the way Tony would have? Laving the skin, biting at the sharp collar bone, following the skin with his tongue as more and more of it was revealed?

Tony could drive himself mad with these imaginings; with jealousy that increased with consideration. Tony tossed and turned, late into the night, until McGee snapped at him to settle down and the Agent Afloat muttered to himself about never missing a team again.

****

Tony, McGee and David set down in Washington at 0700, just in time to start the Presidents Day long weekend. They had filed their reports at Pearl Harbour NCIS before they had left; so although they hadn’t been able to partake of the Hawaiian sun, they would be able to enjoy the DC drizzle free and clear.

“I think that I would have preferred to pay for my own return flight and have stayed in the sunshine,” Ziva said, looking out into the grey sky with dismay.

“We could have done that?” McGee asked, his eyebrows hitting his hairline at the thought. “Why didn’t you guys tell me?”

“Well, you know, McRiches, not all of us can afford to jet-set about the country.”

“Nice, Tony, but you know, I would have paid for you and Ziva, too,” McGee said, as he stared back at the little Navy ‘helo’ that had dropped them off in dismay. “Maybe could have had Abb’s come down, too. Made a little holiday out of it.”

“Well that’s a sweet thought, McHorny, but I think Goth girls melt in that much sunshine,” Tony said, pushing his sunglasses onto his head before raising his arms above his head and waving them around. “McGeeeeeee! I’m melllting…..Help meeeeeeee.”

McGee rolled his eyes, but couldn’t help but smiling at his partners antics.

“Help is exactly what you need, Tony. By way of a straight jacket,” Ziva said as the group reached the parking garage. Ziva turning left towards the gates and public bus stop. “I will see you on Monday, boys.”

“Hop in, my darling Mosad spy, I’ll drive you home.”

Tony dropped Ziva home, picked up supplies for the night, mainly beer, a few new release blu ray’s and an Indian takeaway so hot it’d put hair on the McGee-ist of chests.

Tony wasn’t that psyched about the movies he’d picked out. Its not that they weren’t good films, this time of year most of the Oscar picks were released for rental. It was more that Tony had unfinished business and no idea how he was going to go about finishing it.

He picked up the phone and then put it back down on the coffee table a dozen times. Gibbs hadn’t called him, that had to mean something, right. Its not like the man didn’t know he was back in the city. Gibbs knew all when it concerned his team.

He drank his beer and watched his movie, ate his curry and drank more beer. Tony put on the second movie and tried to jerk off over an in-love Leonardo DiCaprio, but he could only get half hard and the guy he wanted to come over wasn’t DiCaprio, anyhow.

Tony drained the rest of his beer into the sink, flicked off the TV and went to bed. It wasn’t even dark yet, but Tony pulled his black out blinds down and huddled under the covers.

He’d barely gotten more than three hours of sleep a night since he busted Gibbs out of that hotel room and he was bone tired, despite what his over active brain kept telling him.

Tony had just about made it to sleep when a thought blazed a trail of fear through his mind and he jerked fully awake so hard he hit the back of his head on his headboard.

What if Gibbs hadn’t called because he was at another hotel with another rent boy?

Tony just about fell out of bed he moved so fast, tugging on a pair of jeans from his dirty laundry pile. He snagged the first shirt he saw and threw it over his head, grabbed his keys from the bowl beside the door and was halfway to his apartment complex’s parking lot before he took a breath.

He could have talked himself out of it at any point thereafter. During the drive over to Gibbs house he had ample opportunity to pull over, to turn around to go home, or go to a bar or a friends. He didn’t. He didn’t even entertain the idea. Tony had had enough sleepless nights, enough worries and fears and daydreams and hard on’s about this man to not keep driving.

It wasn’t that late when Tony pulled into Gibbs’ drive. There were no lights blazing on the main floor but the front door was still open. Tony slipped inside, his heart racing and his mind on auto pilot and he opened the door to Gibbs’ basement and started downstairs.

“Please be there, please be there, please be there.” Tony whispered over and over in his mind. “please be there and not out fucking some low rent boy toy, please be there.”

Tony saw the boat first of course, the thing was huge and he heard the sound of hand sanding before he saw the silvered head of Gibbs peaking out from behind the port side of the unfinished craft.

The wave of relief was so huge that Tony wanted to sink to his ass on the stairs and just breath for a long moment.

“Tony, that you?” Gibbs asked, putting down the sanding block and heading over to the stairs.

“You called me Tony.” Tony said, relief and fatigue leaving him limp.

“Yeah.” Gibbs said, “You alright?”

“Good, Boss, I’m good. But, damn it, I’m tired.”

Gibbs quirked a silver brow. “You drove over here at midnight to tell me your tired?”

Tony smiled a little, “Looks like.”

Gibbs crowded Tony on the stairs and pointed up to the first floor. “Go, you can go sit on my couch and tell me why you thought that was a good idea.”

Gibbs settled Tony onto his big camel coloured leather couch and pressed a glass of bourbon into his hand.

“What’s up, DiNozzo.” Gibbs asked.

Tony took a large swig of his drink and was unable to hide his grimace, damn the stuff was foul. “I don’t want you to not be here anymore.”

Gibbs leaned over and took the drink from Tony’s hands, “You want to run that by me again. Maybe in English this time?”

Tony’s green eyes met the icy blue of his every fantasy and he went for it. He leaned in slowly, watching Gibbs watching him, eyes rounding in surprise, darkening in desire, “I don’t want you in any more hotel rooms, Jethro.” Tony was so close now, the breath of his words ghosted over Gibbs lips. “You fuck anyone else who looks like me, Boss,” Tony touched his mouth softly, softly to Gibbs’, “Then it had better be me your fucking. You got that?”

Gibbs didn’t move, just brought his hands up to touch his mouth where Tony’s lips had landed so briefly.

“Tony, I… It was that one time only, I promise. I was just so… I don‘t…”

Tony reached up and gripped Gibb’s head between his hands and let him off the hook, “You got me Gibbs or not?”

Gibbs may have been in shock, but he was not a dumb man and if he were, even dumb men know enough to take what’s laid out for them on silver platters.

Gibbs smiled, one of his rare and real smiles and Tony’s heart swelled inside his chest and smashed against his rib cage in rabid approval.

Gibbs finished Tony’s drink and pulled him to his feet and walked him backwards up the stairs and into Gibbs bedroom. They didn’t kiss, not right away. Gibbs undressed Tony slowly and them himself, quickly. They didn’t speak and the silence in the still bedroom somehow gave focus to what they were doing, about to do.

Gibbs pulled back his duvet and sheets and pushed Tony back onto the bed. Tony was surprised, the bed was firm and pillow topped and the sheets were softer than anything he had slept in. Perhaps Gibbs was a closet hedonist, Tony thought a little hysterically, but more than likely it was one of Gibbs ex-wives who had a thing for expensive sheets.

Tony’s breath caught and stuttered in his chest when Gibbs moved onto the bed and straddled his legs, hard cock vacillating between pointing directly at Tony and laying taught against Gibbs stomach. He took a deep breath and his head swam, so he took another, only this one was accompanied with a wheeze and a dizzy head.

“Relax, Tony,” Gibbs said, stroking one of his big worn hands down the middle of Tony’s chest, as though he were gentling an animal. Hands carding through sparse brown hair, circling pale, peaked nipples.

Tony breathed in again and held the oxygen in his lungs for a moment and then exhaled, slowly.

Gibbs leaned in to Tony, warm breath against his ear, his prick moving forward with him and stroking against Tony’s own rigid member. “I’m not going to do anything you don’t want, Tony,” Gibbs said, and then flicked out his tongue and dragged it along the shell of Tony’s ear, biting down gently on the lobe. “You do want me to come inside of you, right?”

Tony laughed and arched his neck at the same time, trying to get more of Gibbs tongue on his ear, his throat, anything. “Oh, fuck yeah.” he said.

Gibbs chuckled darkly, grasping Tony’s chin in his hand and brought their mouths together

Gibbs lips covered his soft and firm all at once, open mouthed and just the tip of his tongue meeting Tony’s with spine melting gentleness. They kissed slowly and sweetly, lean hips undulating slowly, hard pricks rubbing against each other.

Tony sunk heavily into the kiss, his hands scratching through Gibbs short, baby soft silver hair, his desire racheting up slowly and steadily, until he squirmed and arched in Gibbs arms.

Gibbs slid a hand down Tony’s body and cupped his ass, drawing a hard thigh around his waist. “You feel so good, DiNozzo, I knew you would.” Gibbs ground into Tony, chest hair coarse against sensitive skin and leaking prick dragging a damp trail down taught thigh.

Tony latched onto Gibbs shoulder and laved at the skin, the way he had dreamed a thousand times. The skin tasted sweeter than he imagined and he sucked it into his mouth and bit down hard, leaving a wet, red bruise behind.

By the time Gibbs reached for the still full tube of lube, Tony was insensate with pleasure, with the unreality of being here, in Gibbs bed, at Gibbs mercy.

A thick finger pushed slowly into him and Tony brought his leg off from around Gibbs’ waist and spread himself as wide as possible. He felt lewd and vulnerable, exposing himself so completely, but Gibbs had to catch his breath at the sight and the finger inside of him stilled and quickly returned with a thick knuckled friend.

Gibbs fucked Tony slowly with his fingers, introducing more lube than was strictly necessary until Tony was so slick and so hard with need, he would have begged Gibbs to continue.

“I’m going to make this so good for you, Tony,” Gibbs said, positioning his cock at Tony’s loosened hole and pushing in slowly, slowly, until his sack rested against Tony’s ass and Tony was moaning and pushing back against Gibbs’ thickness.

Tony didn’t last long, he was far too gone and this night had been far too long in coming for him to last beyond Gibbs’ first few thrusts. “ohhhh, fuck, Gibbs, I…ohhh…I…fuck…love you!” Tony grabbed his prick and arched hard, his toes curling into soft sheets. He came all over himself, thick ribbons of come coating his chest and when Gibbs panted, “Me too,” and leaned down to lick it off, he almost came again.

Gibbs smile of leonine satisfaction didn’t last long, not with Tony’s muscles contacting around him like a vice. He soon followed the younger man into an orgasmic haze that left him limp and sweaty, draped over Tony’s equally limp and satiated body.

After a long moment, Gibbs kissed a drop of sweat from Tony’s throat and eased out of his body and onto his back.

“I’d say we’ll make it last longer next time, DiNozzo, but I don’t think my heart could take it.” Gibbs said after his breathing had evened out. He heard a soft susurration beside him and he looked over in amazement at his bed mate.

Tony was fast asleep, arms spread out, hair in disarray and odd little feline snores escaping every few breaths.

Gibbs smiled indulgently and drew Tony up against his chest, staring at the man until he too fell asleep.



The End
Chapter End Notes:
This was my first NCIS fic