- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Something else I wrote while on holidays.... hope you enjoy..
Tony lay there hoping to god that his friends, his co-workers, his lover forgave him for all the pain he caused them. He never meant to hurt anybody, especially not Gibbs.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
He never meant to hurt anybody when he left. He’d met this girl a few months back but hadn’t said anything to anyone; maybe he would get a second chance at love after all. She looked about eighteen but Tony checked everything out and she was telling him the truth when she had said she was twenty-five. So after a while he let himself fall in love and then he couldn’t stop

Gibbs’ phone rang and then he barked out an address that they were to check out. Supposably there was a naval officer there who looked like they had been shot but when they arrived there was nobody there. They sussed the warehouses out for some time before heading back to the cars.

Walking past warehouse number six Tony head a noise and told the others he would check it out. Ziva and McGee walked back the other way to double check number seven, while Gibbs tagged along with Tony.

Gibbs took the back of the warehouse, Tony took the front. Going in with his gun drawn Tony’s eyes slowly started to adjust to the darkness then blinding lights flashed on. He looked around then saw a figure crouched in the corner. The door slammed shut and Tony jumped.

“Hello Tony,” a sly voice said. He could only see one person in the room and that was the figure in the corner.

“Who are you?” he demanded. The person stood from the corner and turned to him.

“Amanda?” he asked.

“Well duh,” she said. Her long, black hair fell in soft waves to her hips. She wore a jet black silk dress that clung to her body; it sported a zipper up the side which was undone to mid thigh. Tony raised his eyebrows, what was his girlfriend doing here in a dress like that?

“You seem... surprised,” Amanda said as she walked over to Tony, her stilettos clicked on the concrete floor.

“Yeah I am, what are you doing here?” he asked her.

“I’m here because you’re here,” she said, something in her voice made Tony cautious.

“I’m working so I better go,” Tony said as he back away, his gun still gripped firmly in his hands.

“You’re not going anywhere,” Amanda all but growled. Tony turned to run towards the door and was startled to find Amanda in front of him. He couldn’t figure out how she had gotten there without him seeing her.

“You’re not going anywhere,” she smirked. Tony turned the other way and started to run only, again, to find Amanda in front of him. He turned back to the door and ran as fast as he could this time he made the door and flung it open with his right foot out the door he thought he was safe but steady hands gripped his left leg and sent him to the ground. He felt his head make contact with the concrete then something warm on his face, blood.

“Tony,” he heard Gibbs yell out. He couldn’t lift his head, it hurt too much. Then someone picked him up, like the way a husband does with his newlywed wife. A fog was taking him prisoner and he knew he was going to become unconscious any second. His blinked then saw Gibbs running towards him, suddenly he was flung over the persons shoulder and they were running, no it was faster than running, it was an unnatural speed. Next thing he knew the ground was getting father away then he blacked out.

Gibbs went to the back of the warehouse only to find the door boarded up. He headed back around to the front. He saw the door open and then Tony go to the ground, his head hitting the floor. He called to him but he disappeared back inside, he ran to the door and saw a woman, dressed in black holding Tony in her arms, which was odd, how did a woman hold a full grown man? He started running towards her but she swung Tony over her shoulder then start running extremely fast, that wasn’t normal either. Before his eyes he saw her jump and leave the ground she jumped through the open window at the top of the warehouse then she and what Gibbs presumed was an unconscious Tony, were gone. He stood there gaping as Ziva and McGee came running in.
Chapter End Notes:
Something else I wrote while on holidays.... hope you enjoy..