- Text Size +
Tony came too and noticed that he was on a soft bed covered in beige velvet sheets. He kept his eyes closed and waited to see if anyone was with him.

“I know you’re awake,” Tony’s eyes flew open and saw Amanda sitting on the end of the bed. He tried to remember what happened but it was coming to him too slow and he was getting frustrated.

“It’s ok, you’ll remember, all in good time,” she smiled at him.

“You were so...” he stopped, could it really have been her that had picked him up?

“Fast? Strong?” she said. He just nodded.

“Come on, I’ve got somewhere even better to show you,” she smiled. She helped Tony up then walked him outside to a waiting black convertible, he couldn’t tell which type, it was too dark.

Must be night time. He thought as he got into the passenger seat. They drove for a while and Tony soon fell asleep. When he woke the car was pulling to a stop. Amanda nodded her head towards the windscreen and Tony looked out. He was an old mansion but it looked like it was lived in, the gardens were manicured, lawn mowed, trees trimmed.

They walked inside and it was ever better than outside. The entrance hall was light with a crystal chandelier. Tony followed Amanda down the hallway; he looked into each open room quickly. A library, living room, what looked like a tea room, a ballroom, indoor garden. They stopped at a set of grand stairs. Tony didn’t follow Amanda up the stairs though. She stopped then watched him as he took it all in. He took note that the floor was creamy white marble, the stairs were matching.

After a few minutes Amanda cleared her throat and Tony followed. Once up the stairs they walked down another hallway and when Tony peeked into each open door he saw bedrooms, he counted six, seven when they walked into one.

“Bathroom is through there,” Amanda pointed to an oak door. Tony nodded then walked in. He ran a hot shower and let himself relax a little and think about all of these odd happenings

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
“McGee, Ziva, Abby...” Gibbs said to his current team of two in Abby’s lab. They looked at him.

“Where the fuck is Tony!” he yelled. They’d been searching for hours and still couldn’t find a single trace of him. Nobody said anything but instead put their heads back down and continued to work.

“Gibbs,” Abby said as she pulled him away from the hearing of McGee and Ziva.

“I know you want him back, I know its killing you not knowing if he’s ok but trust me, he will be,” Abby said as she gave him a hug.

“But you need to lighten up on us, we’re worried about him as well,” she continued.

“I know,” Gibbs whispered then he pulled away from Abby’s hug and gave her the kiss on the cheek she deserved. He walked to Ziva and placed a kiss on her cheek as well, he went to McGee and patted his back.

“Keep up the good work guys,” he said as he gave them a smile, which quickly faded then he left for more coffee and Caf-Pows.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tony opened his eyes when he heard the water shut off. Amanda had been in the shower for half an hour. He waited another half hour, during which he observed the room and made himself even comfier on the king sized bed he was on. The bathroom door opened and Amanda stepped out. Her hair was slightly damp. She wore a black lace negligee that split on both sides up to her hips. Tony just stared.

“See something you like?” she asked. Tony just nodded.

“Thought we could have some fun,” she grinned. Tony knew what was coming.