- Text Size +
“Found him!” McGee yelled out. Gibbs was the first over to him followed quickly by Abby, Ziva, Ducky and Jimmy.

“I put the location into the GPS’s let’s go,” McGee said as he jumped up and ran with Gibbs and Ziva to the elevator.

“Follow us,’ Gibbs called out to Abby, Ducky and Jimmy. Gibbs sped, he was aware that Ziva and McGee were getting bashed around in the car but he wanted to make sure Tony was ok.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Mmmm, that was good,” Amanda mumbled into Tony’s chest. Tony just nodded, it had been good.

“Come on, let’s have dinner,” Amanda said as she got up, giving herself a small smirk. Tony dressed then sat on the bed.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
“This is the place,” McGee said as they drove up to a mansion. They jumped out and drew their
guns.

“Let’s go, McGee, wait for the others out here then come inside and find us,” Gibbs ordered. McGee nodded.

“Ziva with me,” Gibbs said. They snuck to the front door.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
“What’s for dinner?” Tony asked. Amanda straightened quickly then bared her teeth, Tony leant back.

“Looks like my plans have to be rescheduled,” she said to herself. Tony gave her an odd look then gasped when she turned back to him. Her eyes were a deep, glowing red, what was happening to her? She parted her lips slightly then licked them, that’s when Tony saw them, gleaming from the dull glow of candles, two pure white teeth, sharper than a needle sitting over her lips, growing a little longer until they reached the bottom of her lip.

“Sorry Tony,” she said then lunged at him. He struggled but she was stronger.

“Oh god,” he yelled. Then he felt a sharp pain in his neck and he knew what this was, he’d read about it in novels, seen it in films but never really believed it. His girlfriend was a vampire.

“Tony!”

Yes, that was who he needed to hear right now. Amanda gave one last suck of Tony’s neck then fled through the window shattering it as she went. Tony tried to bring his arm up to try and compress the bleeding but he couldn’t physically do it.

“Tony,” Gibbs kept yelling.

“Gibbs,” Tony whispered then he saw Gibbs run through the door.

“Ziva!” Gibbs yelled as he ran to Tony. He cradled his head in his lap and place his hand were the blood was coming from, at least he assumed the wound was there.

“What happened?” Gibbs asked softly.

“Amanda,” Tony whispered. Ziva gasped as she saw Tony and a whole heap of blood, she ran from the room calling Ducky the whole time.

“Gibbs,” Tony said. Gibbs looked down into the younger man’s eyes.

“I’m sorry,” he said as his eyes filled with tears, there was pain now radiating from where she had bitten him. They heard rushed footsteps then everybody appeared through the door. McGee took Abby and Ziva into the hallway and closed the door. Ducky started to clear away some blood from Tony’s neck.

“I love you,” Tony whispered as he took Gibbs’ hand. Gibbs looked down at him.

“I love you too,” Gibbs said, he’d wanted to tell Tony those three words so much for so long. Tony gave Gibbs a smile before he shut his eyes. Gibbs’ heart beat faster.

“Tony,” he said as he squeezed Tony’s shoulders, no response. He said his name over and over again. Ducky leant over and pressed his fingers to Tony’s neck then shook his head.

“Jethro,” he said. Gibbs looked up, tears streaming down his face.

“No Duck, his not gone, not now,” he sobbed. Ducky stood up and motioned for Jimmy to follow him. McGee turned his head to Ducky. Ducky didn’t have to say anything; his face clearly told McGee what happened.

“No,” he whispered as his tears built up. Ziva and Abby who were been held by McGee started to cry. They all got up and walked to the door where they saw Gibbs caressing Tony’s pale face. His ran his fingers across Tony’s pale blue lips; every movement was followed by a tear that fell onto Tony’s angel face.

“Let’s get him home,” Ducky said as he brushed a tear from his eye. Gibbs, Abby, McGee and Ziva held each other as they walked back to their cars, Gibbs didn’t have the energy to drive so McGee drove and that was difficult for him.