- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't own the Characters I Just borrowed them and will return them when I'm done.
Author's Chapter Notes:
McGee's First Day at N.C.I.S and Tony trys to make him feel welcome.
The one thing that Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo hated besides getting smacked in the head by his Boss, and that was training a Newbie or as he'd like to call them, Probies that was until he saw the Probie he was to train.

It was Timothy McGee's first day at N.C.I.S and he was beyond nervous, he was scared out of his mind, well he already knew that his new Boss was a bit of a Bastard, well thats what Gibbs had said the second "B" in his name stood for, any way he thought he was trying toease McGee's mind but it didn't work. What he was really worried about was who his partner was gonna be and what he was like, so when he walked into the Bullpen early Monday Morning it was quiet so he sat down at his assigned desk and fired up his computer.

When Tony DiNozzo walked into the N.C.I.S Building he saw his Boss and said "Why does it always have to be me to train the Probies Huh? I mean the last time I trained a Probie he threw up all over my brand new Suade Shoes they cost me a $100.00 besides do you know how hard it is to get puke out of suade? Its not easy" (thats when Gibbs smacked him in the back of his head) and said "And a good morning to you to DiNozzo, and if you didn't want to train the new Agents then why didn' you just say something to me." He then said " Alright I'll assign him to Agent Todd," so they got into the elevator and went upstairs.

When they walked into the Bullpen Tony had to do a double take and then said "Hey Boss who is that?" so he looked up and said, "thats Special Agent McGee" why Boss please team me up with him, (Whined Tony) Sorry DiNozzo he's Kate's responsibilty now, "Pleeease Boss Please let me take the young Probie under my wing" Gibbs than yelled "Alright DiNozzo you may train him if it'll shut ya up. Thanks Boss.

When he walked over to McGee's desk he said "Hi I'm Tony and I'm your new partner" (and in his mind he was saying I'm your new life partner). McGee just looked at him wide-eyed and said "I'm Timothy McGee (and all the while he was thinking oh wow).

Suddenly Gibbs yelled ok guys grab your gear got a dead Marine DiNozzo gas the truck Kate get Ducky so they left when they arrived at the scene Gibbs began barking orders which was making McGee a little nurvous which Tony saw so he whispered don't worry about him he's always like this you'll get use to it. Just then they heard DiNozzo, McGee enough chit chat and get back to work so they did as ordered.

When they got back to the Lab Tony introduced McGee to Abby who said "WOW Tony he's cute", Hey you just keep your hands to yourself Abbs he's mine I saw him first. "AW Tony" she whined why do you always get the good looking ones, so he just gave her that famous smile and said "because I do" then went back up to the Bullpen.

When he stepped off the elevator Kate was talking to McGee she said "don't let Tony corrupt you" I wont. When Tony walked up he said "Kate why are you trying to annoy me" "Because I can Tony" (she said with an evil grin).

It was a few hours later when they got a real break in the case and while they were in the observation room watching Gibbs interview the guy Tony leans over and says "you wanna grab a beer after work?" sure why not. After the paperwork was finished Tony got up and strolled to McGee's desk and said "when your finshed here come to this address".

When Tim arrived at Tony's apartment he was beyond nervous, he was terrified so he took a couple of deep breaths and then knocked on his door when Tony answered he said "Hi Tim come on in" so he walked in and then sat down on the couch, where Tony offered him a Beer so he excepted then sat down next to him, the next few minutes were in complete silence so Tony decided to break that silence when he reached over grabbed Tim's face and kissed him when they parted Tim says "W-Why d-did you kiss me Tony?" because I wanted to oh ok then he kissed him again when they parted this time Tony says "look Tim its obivous that I like you", "well I like you too Tony" good I'm glad look Tim we can go as slow or as fast as you like I'm gonna let you take the reins an this ok. Thats good because I was once in an abusive relationship the guy I was with use to hit me all the time he said that I was an embarrassment that I didn' deserve to live and that he beat me within an inch of my life. Did they everv catch the Bastard Tim? yes they got him and I spent a month in the Hospital somewhere in Miami and when I awoke some Lieutenant told me that I was safe and the person hurting me was in jail. What about the Lieutenant? I don't remember much, all I remember is that he had Red Hair.

After a few minutes of talking about Tim's horrible past Tony says to him "didn' that guy ever take you out and make you feel special?" no all he did was use me as his personal punching bag you mean he never Wined & Dined you?, no ok what about -- I'm sorry if this is a sore subject but what about Sex? Its ok I can talk about it he then said "when ever he wanted sex he took it" so he never made love to you? no well thats gonna change Tim form here on out I'm gonna Wine & Dine you shower you with gifts and when the time is right I will make love to you.

I'll promise you this Tim I will NEVER lay an unwanted finger on you Thank You Tony, for what? for listening to me Hey anytime Tim anytime.

It has been a month since Tony started to officially date Tim and on their Anniversary Tony wanted everything to be perfect hw was going down his own little check listin his head (Reservation at La Masion check, Tim's present check, and pray that he says yes), when it was time to pick up Tim he got into his car and went to Tim's apartment when he got there he knocked when Tim answered he pulled Tony inside wrapped his arms around him and placed a kiss on his lips and then said "Happy Anniversary Tony" so are you ready to go yes just let me go grab something and we can go so he went into his room got what he needed then they left. When they arrived at the Restrauant Tony noticed how quiet Tim had gotten so he said "is everything alright My Love?" Oh yes everything is fine I'm just thinking okay. After they were seated and their meal was ordered while they waited Tim pulled out his present and said "here's your gift" so he opened it and said "I Love it thank you" its inscribed "To Tony: Forever & Always All My Love Tim".

Tony then took a deep breath then reached over took Tim's hand in his and said "Tim I Love You I felt that the moment I saw you and more every day I fall even more deeply in love with you, what I'm saying here is I want you to be my life partner would you do me the honor", then he got up and went down on one knee and the look on Tim's face was pure shock and then he couldn't speak so he just nodded his head over and over again, so Tony stood up and Tim pulled him into a hug and then Kissed him so what are we gonna tell people? Yeah I think we should starting with the teamand we'll go from there.



END
Chapter End Notes:
I don't own the Characters I Just borrowed them and will return them when I'm done.