- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Before I go any further I just want you to know that you don’t have to do or say anything if you don’t want to...
“Before I go any further I just want you to know that you don’t have to do or say anything if you don’t want to, you can hate me or what not, you’re allowed to yell at me, I’m not trying to hold you down, but I feel that if I don’t get this out now I may just spontaneously combust,” he said in a rush. I just looked at him, what was he going on about, I pushed my other thoughts aside, never in a million years would he say what I dreamt of him say.

“For some time now, I’ve been...” he stopped trying to think of how to word his sentence. Abby had obviously put on the stereo again because we could hear loud thumping music, wonder what the neighbours thought of that.

“Jethro,” he caught my attention.

“For a few months now, I’ve been trying very hard not to think about... well, about you,” he started. I thought I was dreaming, did he really mean this? I nodded for him to go ahead.

“I thought it was just a faze, that it would go away when I willed it to but it was stubborn and stayed, this feeling stayed and to be honest I think that I want it to stay now that I’ve found my footing, I just hope that you can find somewhere to stand as well, preferably next to me,” he said as he looked away from my gaze. I stood there, hardly believing what he had just said.

“Just say it Tony,” I said as I waited patiently.

“Umm.... I love you,” he said, he was scared. I stepped closer to him so that we were just inches apart.

“Will you let me whisper in your ear, telling you everything you’ve always wanted to hear? Cause if you do then you’ve got my vote, I’ll be attending to your every command,” I said as I leaned closer.
He took an audible breath.

“Yes,” he whispered. And that settled that, I cupped his face in my hands and stole his lips. I felt him sink into my hold, his body moving closer, deepening the kiss. I pushed him back against the wall. We kissed for a little more before needing to pull away for air. I took a step back and held him at arm’s length, god he was beautiful.

“Can you go and tell Abbs everything is ok,” he said.

“Sure,” I smiled as I left him. I walked out and Abby jumped up right away.

“Everything’s fine,” I assured her as I looked around, everyone’s eyes were on me. Had I been
convinced to come here for a greater good, was this their plan the whole time?

“Good, I thought you might have run away screaming,” Abby giggled.

“But I didn’t, I’ll go get Tony,” I said. Abby sat back down as I walked inside. I pulled him into an embrace, his head resting on my chest, my fingers creating invisible patterns on his back.

“Can we go home?” he asked after a few minutes of silence. I smiled, he was seriously in to this, acting as if we’d been seeing each other for months rather than minutes.

“Of course we can,” I smiled as he pulled away.
Chapter End Notes:
Comments... :P