- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
We went out and said our goodbyes which were, oddly enough, encouraged.
We went out and said our goodbyes which were, oddly enough, encouraged. Maybe it was the fact that they had been planning this for so long and wanted us to really work out. We went back to my house, Tony insisted, and cuddled for some time before we headed for bed. I went into the bathroom and tried to push away what was now coming forward. I didn’t want to just take advantage of him; he didn’t seem all that interested in sex tonight, so I pulled myself together and walked back to the bedroom. I stood over him as he sat on the edge of the bed, in the back of my mind I was aware there was a very real chance he would say no. I pushed him back and crawled on top of him, taking his mouth in a passionate kiss.

Pulling away for air he looked at me and I saw the desire, but also fear, in his emerald eyes. I slowly started unbuttoning his shirt, keeping eye contact with him the whole time. Once his shirt fell open I ran my fingers cautiously across his chest and stomach. His breath hitched and sped up slightly, not much but enough for me to notice it. I stopped and entwined our fingers.

“You ok?” I asked softly.

“Yep,” he whispered. I nodded then let my hand fall back to tracing his chest and stomach. I did this for some time before carrying on, I wanted to be sure he wanted this. I unzipped his jeans and vigilantly started removing them. It went smoothly and once he was down to his boxer briefs I could see that he had a growing erection, I must be doing ok. He pulled at my shirt and tugged it over my head, quickly tracing over my chest he removed my jeans revealing my hard-on. I played with the rim of his boxer briefs for a short moment before removing them. This time his breath came out in short, quick gasps.

“If you wanna stop,” I said as I caressed his face. He swallowed then shook his head. I calmed him down, making sure he was ok before proceeding to remove my own underwear. Taking his hand I kissed his neck, trailing down his chest. I moved back up then back down this time going down to his naval, back up back down. Then I stopped looked up and gave him a reassuring smile, he returned it with a small smile of his own.

“Never with a man?” I asked him as I traced patters on his arm. He shook his head, was he embarrassed about that?

“It’s ok, we’ll take it slow,” I said as I crawled off of him. I quickly arranged the pillows kind of like a boomerang pillow. He got the gist and settled into the pillows. I ghosted my hand over his chest, nipping at his neck as I went. I leant over to the bedside tabled and opened the draw, revealing the necessities we needed. I slipped a condom onto my leaking length, I wanted him so badly. Applying an amount of lube to my fingers I slowly inserted a finger, listening to his breath speed up. I waited for him to adjust but his breath didn’t slow.

“Shhh, it’s ok,” I said as I took his hand. He gripped my hand tightly, his breath slowing a little. I started a slow rhythm; I didn’t mind taking things slow for Tony.

“That’s it, it’s ok,” I soothed as his breathing slowed more. I raised the pace and he squeezed my hand as a moan escaped his lips, now he was getting the hang of it. I slid another finger in, always be prepared in all the right ways. After a few minutes later and another finger he let out a disappointed groan when I removed my fingers.
Chapter End Notes:
comments... hope you like it...