- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Can’t let my fingers have all the fun...
“Can’t let my fingers have all the fun,” I whispered in his ear as I lifted his hips up a little, letting his thighs rest on mine. A little lube later and I was steadily pushing into him. He grabbed my wrist and I immediately stopped.

“Just let me...” he cut short, taking a deep breath. Encouragement.

“It’s ok, take your time,” I said as he closed his eyes. He moved his hips and moaned, evidently my queue. I pushed in more this time receiving a satisfied moan. I had to remind myself to take it slow. Grabbing his hips I started a measured pace, letting him adjust me. He moaned again and I sped up the pace. I moaned as I buried myself deeper inside of him. Finally after so long I got what I wanted. He thrust his hips up, I’d hit the right spot. I pulled back and thrust into him again. He bucked his hips once more, moaning as he reached for his length. I thrust and watched as he stroked himself, too good to be true.

“Oh god...” he let the cursing spill from his lips, more soon to follow, as I kept hitting that spot, not long now. I bent down and kissed his cheek and in doing so I hit his spot one last time, sending him over the edge. He tightened around me, sending me over as well. He cursed, I moaned as was rode out our climaxes. I hung over his limp body, watching him as he recovered his breath. He opened his eyes and looked up into mine. I gently pulled out of him and quickly disposed of the used condom. I went into the bathroom and wet a wash cloth, taking it back in I started to clean his belly and chest.

“Jethro,” he said. I looked down and smiled.

“Tony,” I said as I folded the wash cloth in half then, with the clean side, wiped the sweat off his forehead.

“I love you,” he said as he watched me.

“I love you too,” I smiled as I bent down and pecked his lips. I got up and took the wash cloth to the bathroom, not wanting to be away from Tony so I didn’t take it the laundry, and quickly hurrying back. I smiled as I saw him lying in bed asleep. I’d obviously done a good job if he’s worn out. I shook my head and hopped into bed, wrapping myself around him and falling asleep.

When I woke I heard Tony talking but didn’t open my eyes. I lay there and listened, he must be on the phone.

“No, he’s still asleep,” he said, it obviously had to be Abby, who else would he ring?

“Next time we’ll be banging like those speakers on your stereo,”

I opened my eyes and smirked, he was searching through my wardrobe. I snuck over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He gasped before smiling, I stole the phone from his grasp.

“Goodbye Abby,” I said before hanging up and throwing the phone onto the bed.

“That’s not fair,” he pouted.

“Yes it is,” I said as I kissed him then pulled back, throwing him a shirt and jeans he could keep. We got dressed and ate breakfast. I went downstairs, the boat was probably feeling neglected. Tony came down shortly after. Taking his hand I showed him how to sand the boat, maybe we could use it one day.

“So when do we get to bang like Abby’s stereo speakers?” I whispered in his ear. He smirked and kept sanding.

XxxEndxxX
Chapter End Notes:
comments... like or not?