- Text Size +
Chapter Ten

Gibbs watched Tony gulp and nod, cursing his own voice for being so shaky. He stroked his hand through Tony's red hair, fondling a few of the spiky bits, and just watched as Tony began giving his cock open-mouthed kisses, his mouth wetting the cotton of Gibbs’ underwear. The sensation was just enough to drive Gibbs crazy while not actually satisfying him fully. Yet. Before they were done tonight or tomorrow, Gibbs was gonna knock Tony back, make him realize just how good it was gonna be between them.

He shifted, widening his stance, his pelvis pressed outward, and just watched Tony in the dim light as the other man worshipped his cock. Gibbs had never seen anything quite like it before. Tony seemed just fine licking and sucking, his mouth roaming over Gibbs' boxers, his lips testing and tasting every hard inch of him.

When Tony got to the tip--finally--he began licking and sucking the fabric hard, and it was a huge charge for Gibbs to realize Tony was tasting his pre-come, that Tony was devouring it from where it had soaked into the fabric.

"Tony," Gibbs whispered, his breath stuttering. He expelled a low groan of need, his body starting to shake. It had been so damned long and he needed so much more.

"Gibbs," Tony whispered, smiling up at his lover.

"Ya gonna get to work there, or ya gonna tease me like this?"

"Working hard," Tony replied, a little smirk on his lips.

"See that, DiNozzo," Gibbs retorted, trying to hold back his laugh. "Want more."

"See that," Tony shot back, his throat resting against Gibbs' hardness. The vibrations were driving him insane.


Gibbs could feel the rumble of Tony’s voice clear through to his balls, and when Tony swallowed, it ricocheted sensation up and down his body, lodging in a hot ball at the bill of his stomach.

"God," Gibbs groaned. He was closer to the edge than he wanted to admit. He was supposed to be the adult one, the cool and calm one, but with Tony here on his knees, worshipping his dick through the cotton barrier of his boxers, Gibbs was sure he wasn't going to hold out long enough to get inside Tony.

"Gonna fuck you, tonight."

Gibbs wasn't sure if that was a threat or a warning, a promise or a plea. His voice was shaking now, quavering with every movement Tony made, with every motion Tony did as he tried to swallow Gibbs down, those open mouthed kisses turning into eager laps and licks to his skin. The way the fabric moved over his dick was stimulating him, but not giving him enough friction or sensation to push him over the edge. Not yet anyway.

"Promise?" Tony whispered the word and darted his tongue out to taste Gibbs again. Another shudder ripped through Gibbs and he tightened both his hands, the one in Tony's hair clenching the strands. It had to be hurting DiNozzo, but Tony didn't say a word or make a sound"of distress.

He was making plenty other sounds, little happy sighs, small groans, his mouth working up and over, then down to nuzzle Gibbs' balls.

"More," Gibbs managed to choke out. It had been so damned long since he'd had anyone's hand there"or mouth"and he hadn't realized how much he needed another touch, another approach.

"On it, Boss."

Gibbs gasped when Tony tugged his boxers right down, cock bobbing out eagerly. Tony tugged the underwear to Gibbs’ ankles and Gibbs stepped out of them, starting to bend down to pick them up when Tony placed a gentle slap on his cock head, a warning blow.

“DiNozzo,” Gibbs growled dangerously. The blow hadn’t hurt. In fact, it had made Gibbs even harder, but it was the principle of the thing. Tony wasn’t in charge, and he didn’t need to start thinking he was.

“Boss. You run the show, but I run this act.” His warm breath drifted over Gibbs’ cock head. “And the boxers can stay on the ground.”

Gibbs swallowed hard, nodding and giving over control for the moment. He canted his hips forward and brushed the head of his dick over Tony’s mouth. “Ya gonna taste me?”

Tony wrapped a hand around the base and nudged Gibbs closer. “Knew you’d be big,” Tony whispered, and Gibbs shivered at the intensity of it. “Knew you’d be thick. Hoped you’d leak like this. Hoped you’d taste like this.”

Gibbs had never understood cock worship. It seemed so indulgent and narcissistic. But with the way Tony was examining him, he understood it. A charge ripped through him and Gibbs stroked a hand over Tony’s face. “Stop admiring. Been so long, DiNozzo.”

Gibbs’ voice caught on Tony’s name and he gulped down air, trying to calm himself. The way Tony was gazing at his cock, the way Tony was licking his lips, tasting the pre-cum Gibbs had smeared there, his eyes fluttering shut, a low groan bubbling up from his chest. This man was so invested in him, and Gibbs didn’t feel worthy.

“C’mon,” he urged, banishing the emotional and pushing the sexual to the forefront.

There would be time later for the emotional"Gibbs knew there was no way he'd let Tony walk away after this. They had a connection and a bond and he was sick and tired of pretending it didn't exist.

"What do you want?" Tony asked, breaking into Gibbs' thoughts. His hard dick was almost resting on Tony's lips and Gibbs shook himself out of his thought process, focusing on the man in front of him and what they were about to share.

"Want that smart mouth on my dick, DiNozzo. Want you to start sucking."

"Not gonna finish, Boss."

Gibbs arched a brow, watching Tony, who shrugged.

"Not gonna finish until you shoot down my throat. That a problem?"

Gibbs had to wait a few moments before he could find the capacity to think"much less speak"again. He hadn't had a blow job in a damned long time, and one used for more than foreplay...

"You gonna mind waiting for me to get inside?" Gibbs replied, his voice distorted, thickened, by the lust tearing him apart.

"Nope." Tony gave him an irreverent grin and all Gibbs could do was nod. A dim part in the back of his brain knew that he wouldn't be able to go two rounds tonight, but if that was okay with DiNozzo, who was Gibbs to"

All rational though cleared his mind as Tony swallowed him whole, one long graceful motion that brought Gibbs to the back of Tony's throat for a second, before DiNozzo pulled off, licking and sucking on Gibbs' cock head. His legs started shaking, one hand resting on the wall and the other stroking and tugging on Tony's hair.

"I'm good," Tony whispered and Gibbs could only nod, his eyes slamming closed. If he watched Tony, there was no way he'd hold off, and he wanted this to last for a few minutes at least.

Gibbs let out a low, animal sound, his cock throbbing urgently. Tony's tongue was dancing around his head, dipping in the slit, then tickling the underside, circling around his head and then tracing the vein underneath. It was almost too much sensation delivered so quickly that Gibbs didn't lose it, even though his body was shaking with the need to keep from coming.

"Suck," he whispered, intending for it to be an order. Instead, it was a plea delivered in a shaking voice. Tony had him by the balls literally and figuratively right now. And Gibbs didn't mind at all.

He opened his eyes to find Tony watching him, a small smile playing over his saliva and pre-come moistened lips. "You want the full DiNozzo experience?" Tony asked, his eyes twinkling. Gibbs' voice had abandoned him and he nodded, risking a glance at Tony's expressive green eyes.

"Okay. I'm warning you, though. I'm good, Gibbs. Really good. Even you can't hold out on me."

Gibbs wasn't too sure about that, his hand tightening on Tony's skull, fingertips of his other hand pressing hard against the wall. Gibbs didn't know if he was trying to hold himself up or lean over any more. He just wanted more of everything"more sensation, more need, more Tony. Gibbs let his eyes close again, his entire being focused on what Tony was doing to him. Gibbs’ mind had rarely been so empty, his pleasure centers so full.

DiNozzo was good and he knew it. It was clear in the way he sucked, and licked, and devoured. Gibbs had never had anyone worship his cock like this, the small sounds Tony was making, the satisfied sighs and groans, his deeper, more audible breathing fading away to hungry pants.

Gibbs eyes opened quickly. If he was in Tony’s position, he’d be jacking off, but he didn’t want Tony doing that. “Save it for me,” he said, nudging Tony’s hand with his foot. When Tony ignored Gibbs’ words, his hand rubbing his own crotch, Gibbs pressed harder, exerting what he knew had to be moderate pressure on Tony’s hand.

Tony pulled off, gasping for air, other hand still wrapped around Gibbs’ shaft. He looked up, his eyes hazy. “What?”

“Save that for me. My mouth.”

Tony gulped hard and his hard tightened on Gibbs fractionally. “Thing is, Boss…”

“Yeah?” Gibbs prompted when Tony hesitated.

“I don’t think I can hold off. Sucking your cock…” Tony began in a rush, stumbling to a stop.

“No hands. If you come…” Gibbs trailed off himself. He hadn’t experienced that kind of a connection with anyone in years, and it was overwhelming his lust-clouded mind.

“Yeah?” Tony asked, vulnerable, his hand moving slowly over Gibbs’ wet, hard flesh.

“Then you come,” Gibbs finished roughly. “But no hands, Tony.”

“No hands, Boss!” Tony groaned as he sucked Gibbs back down, his free hand wandering over Gibbs’ thighs and balls. He scratched, tugged, pressed inward against tense muscle, and petted sensitive flesh, instinctively learning every one of Gibbs’ trigger points in seconds. Gibbs spread his legs a little wider, giving Tony free access to his balls, and further back if he wanted to.

Tony’s eyebrows shot up, but that was the only reaction he allowed himself to have, his mouth sliding up and down Gibbs’ hard shaft, that red hair glinting. Gibbs leaned both hands against the wall, watching DiNozzo’s every move.Tony tugged lightly downward on Gibbs’ balls and Gibbs let out a choked sound of need. He was rocketing toward the edge so damned fast!

His hand tightened in Tony’s hair again, and Gibbs began fucking his mouth eagerly, driving himself in deeply, relying on his instincts to show him if he was going too far. Tony just groaned, both hands working over Gibbs’ thighs and balls.

“I’m close,” Gibbs managed to tell Tony, though he knew the other man had to be cataloguing his reactions, the wall his balls were drawing up, the way his cock was getting just that little bit harder.

“Tony!” The explosion hit Gibbs with the force of a freight train and all he could do was hang on to Tony’s head as the explosions hit one after the other, his body thrusting, cock jerking, pumping his seed into Tony’s mouth. Every pleasure center was on high alert and the attack on his senses kept coming in waves.

DiNozzo had pulled back enough to taste Gibbs’ come, but he hadn’t been prepared for the force of it, and he swallowed audibly, groaning around the hard cock still in his mouth. His lower body pressed outward until he was rocking on Gibbs’ foot, mouth busily cleaning Gibbs’ cock as his lower body rubbed urgently against any friction he could get.

“Come for me, DiNozzo,” Gibbs whispered, pressing his foot against the hardness Tony offered. Gibbs didn’t have the energy to haul Tony up right now. Hell, he barely had enough strength to keep himself upright. Tony’s eyes widened and he sucked a little harder, locking his eyes on Gibbs’ as he groaned low.

“Gonna clean that off what you’re done.”

“Boss!” Tony released Gibbs’ cock only to rest his head against the other man’s thigh, growling and groaning through what had to be one hell of a climax. When his sounds had trailed off to pants, Gibbs tipped Tony’s chin up.

“On your feet and into bed. I have to clean you up.”

“I…” Tony blinked a few times, coming to his feet slowly. “You…want to? Even after…” He motioned in the direction of his wet crotch.

“Hell yeah, I want to,” Gibbs assured, pulling Tony in for a deep kiss. He tasted himself in the other man’s mouth and made a satisfied sound, holding Tony close. “Got some stuff to do tomorrow morning. Gotta make something up to ya.”

Tony’s lips curved into a smile, his tongue darting out to slick over his swollen lips. “This is more than just a fling for you, isn’t it?”

Gibbs regarded Tony for a moment, then pulled him close. “Told ya I play for keeps, didn’t I?”

“Yeah,” Tony allowed.

“And you know I love redheads. This was what ya wanted, wasn’t it? Me.” A little unease turned Gibbs’ stomach in flips.

“Couldn’t want anything more, Boss.”

“Then let’s get to bed.”