- Text Size +
Chapter Eleven

Tony followed Gibbs into the bedroom, scooping up the remains of their clothes and tossing them in the hamper. Tony didn’t remember who had removed what clothes at what time, but they were both naked now, completely unconcerned and with no awkwardness around each other. It was as if Gibbs belonged here. And Tony didn’t object in the least. The other man was relaxed where he watched Tony, his expression more open than Tony had remembered ever seeing it. Not that he’d even seen Gibbs after blistering hot sex before. The after-effects looked good on the other man, almost as good as him coming had been.

Tony wiped his dripping cock off while Gibbs stood"leaned"against the bathroom wall. Gibbs’ eyes were electric blue, gleaming in a way Tony hadn’t ever experienced before. Gibbs’ hair was mussed, his arms crossed over his chest. He didn’t seem at all worried or awkward that he was naked in front of Tony, his cock gradually softening.

“Shower that crap out of your hair, Tony.” Gibbs barked the words, but there wasn’t any heat behind them. When Tony regarded him, arching an eyebrow, Gibbs continued speaking. “Too stiff. Want my hands in it when I fuck you. Soft, not hard and sticky.”

Tony’s entire body shivered and he nodded. There was no way he’d say no, even though he was shaking on his feet and just wanted a bed, and Gibbs, in any order he could get them.

“But you gotta join me,” he replied, his voice soft and gentle. He turned away, fiddling with the faucet and adjusting the temperature. When Gibbs came up behind him, wrapping his arms around Tony, neither cold hold back their happy sighs. Tony also couldn’t help rubbing his cheek against Gibbs’ strongly muscled biceps. Tony knew it was kinda girly, but he couldn’t stop being affectionate with the man he’d wanted for so long.

Gibbs chuckled into Tony’s hair. “Quick shower, you wiped me out, DiNozzo.”

A burst of pride ran through Tony at that. He hoped he hadn’t broken Gibbs, at least not too badly, though it was nice to know he’d blown the other man’s mind, at least a little. Gibbs didn’t lose control easily; he wasn’t the over-eager puppy wanting affection that Tony was. And the fact that Tony had pushed Gibbs so hard and far was a point of pride for him.

“Shower,” he said, twisting in Gibbs’ arms. Tony wanted to be clean and curled up in bed with Gibbs, in that order. Tony wondered if Bossman was a cuddler. Would he be lying in the sunlight, all gleaming silver hair and long limbs spread in the morning? Would he leave before dawn and slink out while Tony was still sound asleep? He knew Gibbs said he played for keeps, but did he mean it? Did he really mean it?

Tony tried to shake off his negativity. Gibbs was here, was pressed against him, looking down, his expression bemused. What more did he need for now? Tony stared into Gibbs’ eyes, trying to read his expression. As usual, Bossman didn’t give much away and Tony huffed out a breath in frustration and annoyance.

“Stop worrying,” Gibbs ordered. “Shower. Told ya I play for keeps and I mean it. This is more than just tonight, DiNozzo.”

How come Gibbs could always read him so easily? Tony couldn’t hide his wince, and he watched as Gibbs’ expression softened, becoming all the sexier, if that was possible. “Shower, Tony.”

Tony pulled away and nodded, turning his attention back to adjusting the temperature. When it was almost too hot, he stepped in, breaking contact with Gibbs. The other man slipped in behind him, arms winding around Tony’s abdomen. Gibbs snugged his cock against Tony’s ass and Tony trembled a little before he forced his body to settle down. The comforting batter of warm water on his shoulders and head served to further relax Tony and he settled into Gibbs’ touch.

Gibbs leaned over, pumping a couple of squirts of Tony’s expensive shampoo into his hands and digging them into Tony’s now-wet hair. He massaged Tony’s scalp and Tony closed his eyes, reveling in the sensation of Gibbs touching him, of Gibbs taking care of him. It’d been a long time since anyone had wanted to do this. Fingers scraped over his scalp, awakening nerve endings Tony hadn’t even realized existed. It was just enough to keep him stimulated without actually turning him on. It was good"damn good.

Tony fit his body against the strong chest, allowing Gibbs free rein over his body. After washing Tony’s hair and rinsing it off, Gibbs efficiently soaped up both their bodies, Tony settling comfortably and without resistance wherever he was moved. His body was still humming, but his mind was quiet, settled, contented,

“Ready to get to bed?” Gibbs’ comforting rumble in Tony’s ear made him sigh happily. It was such a new sensation for him, all of this. The people Tony usually slept with were love ‘em and leave ‘em, just like he was. He hadn’t showered with anyone"or even shared afterglow"in a long, long time. Though he could get used to this. He could definitely get used to this. He just hadn’t pegged Gibbs as the guy who would want this. Especially not with him.

“Yeah,” Tony replied, though the word was extraneous. Gibbs flicked the faucet off and got out first, moving with more grace than Tony knew he could manage right now. He stepped out after Gibbs, a bit clumsy, and took his towel from the rack near the shower. Gibbs pulled the towel out of Tony’s hands and reached into the linen closet for a clean one.

Tony had no idea what Gibbs was doing, and just watched as the other man deliberately took the towel Tony had been holding, wiping it over his own wet body. Gibbs paused in drying himself off, cocking his head. “Go ahead.”

“Why did you take mine?” Tony asked.

“Wanted to smell like you.”

Gibbs’ words were honest and spoken with a quiet intensity that made Tony shiver. Nobody had ever been that into Tony. “Well, if you wanted that, you coulda asked, Boss.” Tony danced away as Gibbs lifted a hand. Boss wouldn’t really headslap him, would he?

Tony finished toweling off, and brushed his hair quickly. It didn’t matter if it was flat or spiked, Gibbs liked the color and that was enough for him right now. He was clean, he was mostly dry, and he was as relaxed as he could remember being in a long time, his frenetic energy and masks fading in the face of…whatever this was. Tony didn’t want to go through the mental effort of finding words and assigning motivations to actions. Not yet, anyway. This could be pure sex…or it could be more. Tony was in for whatever Gibbs wanted.

He watched Gibbs’ eyes darken, the way the other man looked him up and down, the way his fully soft cock seemed to plump up a bit. “Bed?” Tony asked hopefully, his own cock refusing to rise to the scrutiny.

“Bed,” Gibbs agreed, padding toward Tony’s bedroom. Tony had a frantic moment when he tried to remember how messy his bedroom was, but when he entered the room, he found it clean, the bed made messily, but it was made. And the bed clothes were clean. Tony’s maid had stripped it and remade it just yesterday.

Gibbs pulled down the blankets and laid down on Tony’s side, burying his face into Tony’s pillow. Tony had to bite back the groan of sudden need at the sight of Gibbs being so unguarded, so vulnerable. There was a rightness about this that broke down some walls Tony didn’t even know he had. He slipped between the sheets, curling up next to Gibbs without any prompting, his head resting on the pillow beside Gibbs’. They were so close that their breaths mingled and their lips almost touched. Tony should have wanted to pull away, but he didn’t. This felt so right. He should turn the hall light off, but that required too much effort. Right now he wanted to snuggle in and feel whole, for as long as this lasted.

“Night, Boss,” Tony said sleepily, throwing a leg over Gibbs’ knee. At least this way he’d know if Gibbs tried to leave in the morning.

“Night, Tony. Not leaving you. Remember, I’m here to stay.” Gibbs brushed a gentle kiss over Tony’s hair, his hand settling on the back of Tony’s neck and massaging gently.

“Holding you to that promise.”
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to Hilde for the beta.