- Text Size +
Epilogue
One month later

Gibbs and Tony had managed to keep their relationship a secret. None of the team knew and Fornell wasn’t about to say anything, though Gibbs had been annoyed to see Tobias giving his boy the once over when they’d worked together last week.

Crime didn’t take a vacation, and the team had been working non-stop for weeks now. Gibbs had taken what time he could with Tony, even if that meant crashing into Tony’s bed at oh dark hundred and getting up a few hours later. The sex was incredible"when they weren’t too tired to do it"and he was falling more and more for Tony every day.

They’d agreed weeks ago to keep their relationship between themselves for the moment, to not clue the team in yet. Gibbs knew letting the team in was inevitable. They stopped over at his house at odd hours, and they were getting suspicious that he was never home. Ducky’s probing questions and Abby’s looks of concern were getting harder to put off with a glare and stony silence.

But for now, it was their secret. Nobody knew; nobody had even commented on Tony’s broad smile and growing self confidence or tied it in to the growing professional closeness between Gibbs and Tony. Nobody had made more than a casual comment here or there about Gibbs’ less stern and outwardly surly attitude, which he explained away to a new coffee blend.

Since the team hadn’t figured out their relationship, Tony had pushed for Phase Three of his plan, and Gibbs had eagerly agreed. It got Tony into his house and into lace-up leather pants, and he was intrigued to see how it all would play out. The team was going to such lengths to make this happen, with whispered daily conversations around the bullpen and curious glances sent his way. Gibbs played it all off, asking just enough questions to keep the team at bay, and ignoring the rest.

At some point, the conspiritors pulled Ducky in, and he’d strategize with them any quiet moment they all got. From what Tony had reported, Ducky was as invested as the rest of the team was in Project Captain Oblivious.

In the last few weeks, Abby had tweaked and fiddled with Tony’s hair, and the color and style were perfect now, a deep rich red that was styled in a mussed way instead of those stiff spikes. It was perfect, and Gibbs couldn’t deny how turned on he was by it.

Tony looked over at him, slicking his tongue over his lips, and Gibbs felt himself start to harden in his pants right there in the bullpen. Tonight was the night he’d been waiting for. Tony’d arranged to stay at Gibbs’ place because it was part of the master plan from the conspirators. Blown boiler or something had taken out his apartment for a few days. It hadn’t happened as quickly as Abby and McGee had originally planned, but Tony had explained that away with the recent crime spree and it seemed they’d bought his excuse. Nobody had questioned the timeline, which had been what Tony and Gibbs had been worried about. Hell, according to Tony, nonbody had even questioned that fact that Phase Two had been a bust, according to Tony. Gibbs and Tony knew the opposite was actually the case, but the team could just wonder about it, until they decided to share. The schedule of “phases” in Tony’s plan was the last thing on Gibbs’ mind. He didn’t much care, he’d enjoyed the hell out of having DiNozzo at his place these last few nights.

In a couple of hours, DiNozzo and Abby were going out clubbing and he planned to prance around in the lace-up leather pants that had taken a starring role in every one of Gibbs’ fantasies. Abby was supposed to report back on Gibbs’ expression when she and Tony met up with the others at a club.

What none of them knew was that Gibbs wasn’t going to react according to plan. He wasn’t a trained monkey and he had a few tricks of his own up his sleeve. And if everything went according to his plan, they’d have a hell of a lot to talk about.

Gibbs could hear bits and pieces of conversation, but he tried to tune them out. Tony had kept the leather pants under lock and key, and Gibbs hadn’t been able to get a glimpse of them yet. Not even the threat of torture"sexual or tickle"wouldn’t make Tony budge. Finally, Gibbs had strategically retreated and had begun planning his own counter attack. Tony would never know what hit him.

He glanced at the clock, and then met Tony’s eyes, nodding almost imperceptibly. It was after seven, time to get this started. Gibbs stood, reaching for his gun and badge, knowing everyone’s eyes were on him as he strode confidently out of the office with a muttered goodbye and one last swallow of coffee. It was only when he got into the elevator that he let out the huge sigh of relief. Tony wasn’t the only one who was excited about tonight, though Gibbs couldn’t show that to his lover.

When Gibbs got home, he went downstairs to the basement, pulling out a few boxes. This stuff hadn’t been bought off the rack"or if it was, he had no idea where to go to find it. He’d used some Internet skills he hadn’t been sure he possessed to order it all. The pants had been tailored to his exact measurements and the shirt matched his eyes perfectly. It’d do for his purposes. He stowed them away again, though he knew there was no chance of DiNozzo stumbling down here before he went clubbing

Gibbs changed into a T-shirt and worn, comfortable jeans and was in the kitchen making a snack when Tony"and Abby"came in an hour later. Gibbs arched a brow at Abby’s overnight bag, and she shrugged, a blush coloring the pale skin of her cheeks. “Club wear, you know, Gibbs.”

“Club wear,” he repeated, eyeing her and then Tony. “Where are you two going?”

“Oh, there’s this new place. It’s off the beaten path and pretty exclusive all things considered and…” Gibbs made a mental note of the club while Abby rambled on. As Abby continued taking a mile a minute, Gibbs allowed his attention to focus on Tony, his hands working to remove his tie. Gibbs had come to love Tony’s hands, his fingers capable of delivering a hell of a massage. He was hooked on DiNozzo and he was ready to take it to the next level.

Abby finally stumbled to a stop, taking a breath, and Gibbs reached into the fridge, pulling out a Caf-Pow for her and two bottles of beer. He handed one to Tony, allowing their fingers to touch for a second, and then sat at the table, regarding them.

“What are you doing tonight?” Abby asked between long sips of her drink. “You haven’t been around much in the evenings.”

Gibbs shrugged, allowing that. He hadn’t been"he was spending more and more time at Tony’s place. “Got some projects, Abbs.”

Her face screwed up into a look of intense concentration. “Oh. Are they going well?”

“Very,” Gibbs replied, risking a look at Tony and darting his tongue out to chase a drop of beer off the rim of the bottle. Tony swallowed hard and coughed, downing his own bottle of beer in a few short gulps.

“Gonna shower, Abbs. You want to come up and do your makeup first?”

“I can do it while you’re in the shower,” Abby replied, batting her eyes.

“Not in my house, you aren’t,” Gibbs replied with a low, possessive growl. Abby looked stunned and Tony looked smirky. When Abby turned back to Tony, his expression had changed to one of innocence and a little nervousness. He was good"damn good. Gibbs was impressed. While Abby’s back was turned, he raised his bottle to Tony.

“Okay. I’ll shower and you use the bathroom down here, Abbs. We won’t be all Ally McBeal.”

“Ally who?”

“Never mind, Boss.” Tony gave Abby an exaggerated wink and went upstairs, Gibbs watching him the whole while. DiNozzo’s muscled ass was covered by his suit jacket, but Gibbs knew every contour and curve. Intimately.

“Gibbs? Gibbs? You okay?” Gibbs blinked a few times at Abby, nodding and trying to ignore the heat he felt flooding his cheeks.

“Okay,” she continued, though she was watching him, scrutinizing him. “I’m going to get dressed now.” She rubbed her hands together and gave him a knowing smile. “This is going to be an amazing night.”

“Don’t find too much trouble.”

“I’m not the one you have to worry about.”

It took them a full hour to get ready, Abby downstairs and Tony upstairs. She clomped her way up the stairs at the half hour mark and Gibbs tried to squelch his possessiveness"and his nerves"as she brought a bag up there. The comforting hum of their voices washed over him, and he paged through a magazine he’d been pretending to read as the air stilled, a sense of anticipation stealing over him. This was gonna be good.

Abby came down first, wearing a black dress that was worn on one shoulder, a sheer spiderwebby silver thing laying over the chest. Her makeup was dark and dramatic, her lips burgundy, her thigh-high boots matching her lips. He swallowed hard, gaze riveted on her. She looked amazing and all eyes would be on her.

“Abbs,” Gibbs rasped, managing to barely tear his eyes away. He wasn’t attracted to Abby, but he could appreciate what a beautiful woman she was. And if she looked like that, what the hell did Tony look like? He was in over his head, Gibbs realized.

“Hey, Tony,” Abby sing-songed and Gibbs swallowed hard. He had to focus on not reacting too strongly for now. That was a part of his master plan, the one Tony had no idea about. The entire night hinged on how Gibbs reacted in these next few minutes.

He didn’t turn around as Tony came down the stairs, his steps measured and easy. It was only when Tony approached Abby that Gibbs turned to eye him. And even his legendary self control almost left him when he caught a glimpse of DiNozzo.

Abby had put makeup on him"at least Gibbs hoped she had and Tony wasn’t that good at smearing the stuff on. His eyes were wider and looked greener, some crap smudged under the eyelids. And his lips were shiny and glistening. His hair was spikier than he usually wore at work, the red standing out against the…

Gibbs allowed his gaze to drop to Tony’s black shirt. It looked expensive, the designer crap Tony favored. A few buttons were open at the throat, showing a little bit of golden brown chest hair. Gibbs moved his gaze even lower, flicking his eyes rather than dragging them down like he wanted to.

Damn!

Gibbs had to work hard not to react, when he wanted to groan or lick his lips or…something. Those damn lace-up leather pants showed more than they were supposed to hide, or maybe that was the whole point of them. They framed Tony’s crotch, bulging in all the right spots, and made Gibbs catch his breath. He covered that by arching a brow and meeting Tony’s eyes.

“Gonna make some girl lucky tonight?” he drawled.

“Depends,” Tony shot back and Gibbs knew DiNozzo saw through his act. That didn’t matter, not as much as he’d thought. Maybe if he didn’t have his evil plan in action, the payoff might have been different.

“On?” Gibbs asked casually. He was glad his voice wasn’t showing his reaction"and that he somehow managed to keep his cock soft. Abby’s gaze was heavy on him, and Gibbs knew his reactions were being catalogued and analyzed.

“If anyone is interested.” Tony emphasized that last word and Gibbs felt his lips quirk in the ghost of a smile. He knew Tony had seen it and waited until Abby glanced away to give the other man a wink. Gibbs wanted to be cold and remote, but he couldn’t do it. He couldn’t deny that he was worried about Tony’s reaction as well. There was just no way Gibbs could reject his lover.

“Have fun,” Gibbs said, moderating his voice, keeping it casual for Abby’s benefit.

“You doing anything tonight?” Tony asked, his voice almost too casual.

“Maybe,” Gibbs allowed with a careless shrug. “Got some stuff in the basement. Want to get my hands on some wood.” When Tony lit up in a smirk, Gibbs couldn’t help returning his expression.

“Have fun. Don’t wake me up if ya get in late.”

“You too,” Tony replied, dropping his voice to the “sex tone” Gibbs loved so much. Payback was going to be a hell of a bitch for Special Agent DiNozzo.

~*~

Abby peppered Tony with questions on the drive to the club and he let her talk. Gibbs’ reaction wasn’t quite what she’d expected, but she wasn’t deterred. She was discussing “Phase Four” now, which involved the leather pants, a shower, and what would undoubtedly be an angry Gibbs. Tony really wanted to let her know that she didn’t need to plot any more, but he couldn’t do that without Gibbs around. It wouldn’t be right.

They pulled into the club parking lot and Tony gripped the steering wheel, feeling a little out of sorts. There was nobody in the club he wanted, nobody compared to Gibbs. What he wanted was at home, maybe playing with some wood.

Tony smirked at that. The idea of Gibbs playing with his wood had a certain appeal. Much more fun than being here, even if he would be surrounded by friends. Tony sighed, trying to get his mind in the game. When he got home, Gibbs would show him how much he liked the lace-up leathers, and in the meantime, Tony would flirt and dance and have a few drinks. It was what he enjoyed and what he was good at.

Tony followed Abby inside, trying to be cheerful, trying to forget that he had it all at home. This would be a great break for him. And as he whirled and danced and laughed and was the life of the party, he could put Gibbs out of his mind for the moment. But not for too long.

They’d been out on the dance floor for almost an hour, making an interesting group. Ziva had let her hair down"literally and figuratively"and was dancing between McGee and a surprisingly bold Palmer, who both seemed overwhelmed when she’d turn the full force of her personality on them. Tony and Abby hung out together, dancing so close to each other that neither was approached by anyone else. Abby didn’t seem to mind, and Tony liked it that way.

There was some disturbance in the universe. Tony could feel it in the air, though he couldn’t identify it. Then Abby let out a stunned “Oh my God.”

Tony turned around, tracking what Abby was looking at, and almost forgot how to breathe. Gibbs was standing there, the lights of the club pulsing and gleaming off his silver hair. He had a feral expression on his face and his gaze was locked right on Tony’s.

Tony started to step forward but then he realized that Gibbs wasn’t wearing his usual polo and sport coat. He was dressed much more club like. Much more.

Oh, God.

Tony had heard the expression of knees going weak before, but he’d never felt it in his life. But now.

Now…

Gibbs was wearing a blue shirt the exact shade of his eyes. Tony knew enough about clothes to realize that Gibbs was wearing a high end designer shirt. Tucked into.

OH GOD! Tony had never expected to see this!

Gibbs was filling out"stretching, expanding, pressing against"a pair of what looked like custom-made leather pants. The crotch wasn’t lace up, but it framed Gibbs’ hardening cock perfectly. Tony couldn’t tear his eyes away and he knew the rest of the team had to be staring as hard as he was.

“Boss?” Tony squeaked over the music, over Palmer’s stuttering, over Abby’s “Oh my gods”.

“DiNozzo,” Gibbs replied, moving closer, closer, into Tony’s personal space.
Tony took two quick steps backward, banging into a slim, trembling chest"Palmer’s?

“What are you doing here?” Tony asked, his voice high and shrill.

“Wanted to see what you were up to,” Gibbs replied in a calm voice, glancing down at Tony’s pants and then raising his gaze. He gave Tony a possessive look and Tony clenched his fist, unsure, uncertain. What was he allowed to take? What was he going to be given?

“C’mere, DiNozzo.”

“B-boss?”

“C’mere,” Gibbs said, is voice more firm. When Tony didn’t move, Gibbs lunged in, grabbing his wrist and pulling Tony flush against his chest. He wound an arm around Tony’s back, holding him firmly, thrusting just once against Tony’ rock-hard cock.

“Oh my god!” Abby said, and Tony twisted as much as he could, watching her expression turn from wide-eyed shock to acceptance, and then joy.

“What phase?” Abby asked, breathless. McGee and Palmer were high-fiving while Ziva just smirked knowingly.

“Right at the beginning,” Gibbs admitted.

“Phase Two,” Tony added.

“No way!”

“Way!” Tony said happily. Abby hugged them both and Tony was shocked when Gibbs didn’t let go of him. He looked at Gibbs and the relaxed way the other man was embracing him and realized he didn’t need any more than this. He had good friends, he had a great job, and an amazing lover who was proud to be with him.

A rush of happiness came over Tony and he leaned in, kissing Gibbs deeply. He didn’t care if anyone in the club saw them. Gibbs was all that mattered.

“You two should get a room!”

“Working on it, Abbs. Come on, Tony.”

“But my car"“

“I’ll bring it over. Gibbs’ place?” Abby asked. Tony was thankful that the rest of the team were keeping their mouths shut. “But not until the morning. Or um…maybe noon. Late afternoon?” she added with a giggle.

“My place,” Gibbs affirmed. “Late tomorrow. You think I’m letting this redhead out of my sight?”

“No, Captain Oblivious,” Abby said, and clapped her hand over her mouth. “I so did not mean to say that,” she muttered, her green eyes wide.

“It’s okay, Abbs,” Gibbs assured. “Just needed a push in the right direction.”

“Who would have known that me being a redhead was just what you needed,” Tony added, nudging Gibbs.

“Not me, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.” He leaned in, nipping Tony’s earlobe. “Let’s get out of here before I rip those leather pants off you right here.”

“On it, Boss!”