- Text Size +
Chapter Six

“M-mine. My place. Not y-yours. Mine. Closer.” Tony was stammering and stumbling all over himself in his eagerness to get things started. Gibbs nodded, leaning in close.

"One car, Tony. Yours. We'll come back for mine later." Gibbs didn't want to mess with finding a parking space at Tony's complex, knowing he'd be just as likely to spend a half hour circling the block. At least Tony had an assigned space. There was no way Gibbs wanted to wait any longer than he absolutely had to. He wanted this guy"now. Not in twenty minutes or a half hour or any of that crap.

"Okay," Tony said, his eyes sharpening and focusing. They were almost touching, the fabric of Gibbs' pants rustling over Tony's. In that moment they were suspended in time and as much as Gibbs wanted to push past it and drive into Tony and get this thing started, he was enjoying the burn and lead up.

"Coming?" Tony asked, wrenching himself fully out of whatever headspace he'd fallen headlong into.

"Not even for you am I that fast, DiNozzo," Gibbs shot back with a laugh, falling into step behind Tony. DiNozzo had parked nearby, and as Tony jogged to his car, Gibbs hung back, appreciating the view. DiNozzo had an incredible body and he knew it.

When they approached the car, Gibbs glanced around, satisfied that they were cloaked by darkness. “How is your recovery time?” he asked Tony, slipping in silently behind him. Tony’s body jerked and then relaxed.

“Not bad,” he said, amusement coloring his voice. “Why do you want to know?”

“Gonna be able to come again tonight?” Gibbs asked, keeping his voice low and barely controlled. This was turning him on a hell of a lot.

“With you? Tony said, laughing. “Oh, yeah.”

Gibbs knew this area well and he had a hell of a surprise for Tony. “Change of plans. My place.”

“Your place?” Tony asked in shock. “What do you mean, ‘your place’. Your place is miles away and mine is just up the road.

“Didn’t say my house, DiNozzo.” Gibbs snatched the keys out of Tony’s hand and got in the car. Tony shook his head before he settled in beside Gibbs. “You have an evil plan.” It wasn’t a question but a statement of fact.

“Uh huh.”

“My place, then yours.” Tony looked confused, but that suited Gibbs just fine. He drove the short distance to the marina and got out, tossed Tony his car keys. “Come on.”

“Gibbs?” Tony was still completely confused and Gibbs took advantage of that, jamming Tony against his car after he got out.

“You want to be fucked here or on my boat, Tony. I’ll take whatever I can get.”

“Boat,” Tony said, his eyes glowing with satisfaction. “If the boat’s a rocking, don’t come"”

“DiNozzo!”

“Coming, Boss.”

“Not yet, but ya will be.”

Gibbs led the way, stopping at a gorgeous boat. It may have been a thirty footer"it looked like it to Tony, but he had no way to measure it. He stared at it for a couple of moments, his arousal now down to a dull roar. The name was painted on the back, a simple three letters that said it all. RED. It made sense and touched Tony deeply.

Gibbs was standing patiently, looking at Tony and clearly gauging his reaction. “Did they help you build this?” Tony asked. It was the first thing to come out of his mouth and he felt a little stupid when he’d said it, but Gibbs didn’t seem upset or even exasperated.

“Yeah. The girls did. We finished it a couple months before I shipped out,” Gibbs said quietly, his hand brushing over the wood. Tony was thankful Gibbs knew he’d meant Shannon and Kelly and not one of the redheaded exes.

“Boss…are you sure…here?” Tony sure as hell didn’t object to doing it on the boat, but he wanted to make sure Gibbs had no regrets.

“Positive,” Gibbs said firmly. “Board her.”

Tony took his time boarding, knowing that Gibbs’ eyes were on his ass the whole while. Questions threatened to bubble up and Tony was torn, wanting to know more, wanting to know why here, but some instinct warned him that it was a bad bad idea, that the more he talked, the less likely they were to get down and dirty tonight. And he wanted that so damned badly.

It was clear that the boat meant a great deal to Gibbs and Tony was touched. The fact that Gibbs thought enough of him for his first time to be here… It took Tony’s breath away. He stood there, looking out on the calm Potomac River, collecting his thoughts and adjusting his reality. What had started as a flirtation with the boss was quickly becoming a hell of lot more. Tony just wasn’t sure he was worthy.

“Cabin,” Gibbs said and Tony realized Gibbs had been moving around and getting things ready.

“Is it comfortable down there?” Tony asked, sending up another silent curse at his damned mouth.

“It’s comfortable,” Gibbs retorted and Tony couldn’t help grinning as he saw Gibbs’ hand come closer, as if the other man was going to headslap him. “Get down there or I’m going down on my knees and sucking you off right here.”

“Do it,” Tony said, incredibly turned on by the idea. The moonlight, the fact that they could be observed, the idea of Gibbs on his knees sucking Tony off… It all made Tony harder than he’d been in a long time.

“Hell no. Not the first time, DiNozzo. Someday I’ll take ya out on the Chesapeake and then…” Gibbs gave Tony a feral grin, squeezing the back of his neck. “Inside, Red. Red on RED. Sounds right.”

Gibbs nudged Tony until he went into the cabin. It wasn’t exactly the Ritz, but it looked comfortable, the bed heaped with blankets. “Come here often?” Tony asked as Gibbs drove him back onto the bed. “Hey! This isn’t bad. Pretty comfortable.” It was hardly a high-end mattress, but Gibbs had gone for quality and between the mattress and the blankets, it was much more luxurious than he’d expected.

Tony looked up and swallowed hard. Gibbs was still standing, looming over Tony, the moonlight outlining him. Even though Tony couldn’t see Gibbs’ features, he could imagine the intense look on the other man’s face. It drove his lust much higher than before.

Gibbs leaned in close, nipping Tony’s lower lip, arms suddenly caging him. The predator and prey thing reared up in Tony’s mind and he gave a full-body shiver, his cock letting out a small spurt of pre-come. Gibbs breathed in sharply, and Tony just knew he was pulling their scents in deep.

“Wanna fuck you so hard, Tony.”

“Do it.” Tony had intended that to be an order, but it came out a whimpering plea instead.

“Not here. Not yet. We fuck at your place. Civilized. This is about me right now.”

How was that gonna go? Tony reached for Gibbs’ belt, but the other man batted his hands away forcefully and Tony winced, not sure what to do.

“You know what that red hair has been doing to me, DiNozzo?”

“Tell me.”

“Made me so hard, right at work. Was sure McGee and Abby were gonna see. Sure you knew.”

“I hoped.”

“Was all part of a master plan, huh? What is the next step?”

Tony swallowed, glancing off to the side. Gibbs gripped his chin firmly, forcing Tony to meet his eyes. They should have been less piercing in the moonlight, but Tony could read the intensity, the lust, the need, and the determination for answers. If he didn’t answer correctly, they were done before they even started.

“Clubbing next weekend,” Tony said, careful not to mention anyone else. “In leather pants. No underwear, cock ring.”

Gibbs licked his lips, pulling in a shuddery breath, the scent of aroused male getting sharper. “Gonna be the death of me, DiNozzo. You are going clubbing next week in that outfit.”

“I…I am?”

“You are. And I pick the club.”

Tony blinked a few times, confused.

“And when I say the word, you follow me and I’m gonna fuck you so hard you won’t remember your name. Maybe on the dance floor, maybe in an alley. My terms. Got it?”

“I…”

“Good,” Gibbs said, releasing his chin. “Lie back, got a cock to suck. You want me to suck you off, don’t you?”

“Hell yeah, Boss. Whatcha waiting for?”

“Damned if I know.”