- Text Size +
Chapter Seven

Gibbs grinned as Tony reclined back, the gentle motion of the boat rocking them back and forth slowly. Gibbs had always been relaxed and at peace on the water, and it didn’t really matter if he was at anchor or not. The sound of the waves lapping against hand crafted wood, the salt tang of the water. It was his home.

And it was something he needed to share with Tony. Gibbs knew that Tony would understand the symbolism here, that he needed to understand this part of Gibbs’ life if he was gonna be a more permanent part of things. Gibbs knew he’d made the decision that Tony was welcomed to his inner sanctum; not just any date was allowed here. Tony wasn’t casual; it could never be anything less than committed with DiNozzo.

Gibbs was good with that. Their flirtation and mutual need had been building for a long time now, and the look in Tony’s eyes outside the Chart House had did things to Gibbs that no other redhead had in a lot of years. Tony was making him feel alive in a way he could barely remember; a way he desperately wanted to recapture over and over again. They were gonna be fire and passion in bed. They were gonna be incredible.

Gibbs turned on a battery-operated lantern and put it on the deck away from the cabin. If they needed the light, it would be close at hand, but he didn’t want it to ruin the mood, or the sight of Tony DiNozzo outlined in shadows. The lantern’s light was soft and Gibbs was sure to situate it so that it didn’t impact the way the moonlight brushed over Tony.

DiNozzo was more patient than Gibbs would have ever imagined, clearly letting him have the upper hand. Gibbs appreciated that. The last thing he wanted was a power struggle or him and Tony wrestling for any control. It would take away from what they were building.

Gibbs rested a hand on the deck, stroking wood he’d put blood, sweat, and tears into. A part of his soul was on this vessel and he knew instinctively that they were watching over him, especially in this place. He just hoped they’d approve of his choice. He stroked over the wood three times, head bowed, eyes closed. Only when he felt at peace did he turn around and return soundlessly to the cabin.

“Everything okay?” Tony asked

His temporary redhead was reclined in the nest of blankets now, eyes at half mast, the moonlight and lantern light streaming in giving them just enough light to see each other by. It was misty and surreal, the sounds of the water lapping against piers blending with Tony’s deep and even inhalations.

“Yeah. We’re good, Tony.” Gibbs allowed his gaze to drift down Tony’s body and he couldn’t help smiling. “Really good.”

Tony cleared his throat, nodding, absolutely still as he waited for Gibbs to make his next move.

Gibbs brought his hands to Tony’s dress pants, his hands steady as he removed the belt. Tony’s cock was hard, heat radiating off his groin, the bulge pressing against the designer fabric. Gibbs wanted to touch"and taste"but he was gonna take his own time. He was gonna unwrap his present slow and easy, on his own terms.

Tony lifted his head, eyes hooded as he watched, and Gibbs couldn’t resist licking his lips. DiNozzo was a great looking guy, and with the red hair, the designer clothes, and the cocky smile warring with the more innocent and concerned look in his eyes, Gibbs could easily find himself in more than just lust. On this boat"this magical place that his family had created with hands and love"Gibbs could almost imagine a future with Tony.

He squelched those feelings, knowing that they were something for him to deal with later, when he wasn’t clouded by memories of the past. He needed to focus on the man at hand and his lust for him, red hair and deep green eyes, muscular body and that cock DiNozzo smile.

Gibbs licked his lips again when the top fastener on Tony’s pants was undone. Tony’s shirt had parted slightly at the belt line, giving Gibbs a glimpse of a lower abdomen sprinkled with hair. Leaning in, Gibbs nipped the skin there, drawing it into his mouth before his teeth clamped lightly around it.

“Gibbs,” Tony groaned, head whipping from side to side, back arching as he strained for more contact.

“Glad you’re primed,” Gibbs whispered. Images raced through his head. Tony standing in front of the mirror, rock hard and leaking as he prepared for the night. Tony looking over his wardrobe, saving the leather pants for clubbing. Tony’s hands rustling over expensive fabrics as he chose just the right shirt to wear, his cock in his other hand.

“You have a clothes fetish?” Gibbs asked, his voice low and steady despite his racing heart and aching cock.

“What?” Tony asked, and from what Gibbs could tell of his body language, he was trying like hell to concentrate through his haze of lust.

“Clothes. Did you stand there looking at your stuff and jacking off while you thought about what you were gonna wear?”

“What? How…?”

Gibbs grinned, knowing he was flashing some teeth at Tony. “Yeah, thought so.” Now he could kick his fantasy in high gear.

“Did you drag your cock over the shirt, Tony? Did you let it rub over the head?” Even though Gibbs hadn’t seen or sampled Tony’s cock before, he had an image of it burned into his mind. And feeling it wouldn’t b a disappointment at all. Thick, defined head, cut, balls big and heavy. A cock made for sucking.

“I…yeah.” Tony sounded astounded that Gibbs had worked it out. “How…?”

“Know you well. Know you damned well,” Gibbs emphasized. “And I knew what you were up to when I saw the hair. Figured you had a five-point plan of attack. This is step two, right?”

“Maybe,” Tony said, looking away.

“Say I minded?” Gibbs asked, softening his voice. He didn’t; he was actually flattered that Tony’d gone to so much trouble to catch his eye.

“No,” Tony said, swallowing hand. “Do you like it?”

“Hell yeah,” Gibbs said with a grin. He loved the red hair on Tony, even if the style wasn’t his thing. “Just gotta find out if you’re red all over.” Turning his attention back to Tony’s fly, Gibbs almost missed the low groan Tony emitted.

Gibbs’ hands worked the fly open next, and he parted the fabric slowly, exposing Tony’s lower body and straining cock. Gibbs leaned forward, licking through the fabric slowly then removing everything, leaving Tony bare from the waist down.

Gibbs could only stare when he’d worked Tony’s pants, underwear, shoes, and socks off. The clothes lay in a heap beside the men and Gibbs was riveted to Tony’s cock. It was just as big and hard as he’d expected, but even in the silvery moonlight, he could see the pubic hair was reddish, not Tony’s usual chestnut brown hair color.

“You dyed this too?” Gibbs asked, torn by lust and amusement.

“No,” Tony replied, his voice husky now. “Natural color… It’s all me, Gibbs. All natural one hundred percent DiNozzo. And didn’t you say something about a blow job, Boss? I’m not getting any younger here, and…”

“DiNozzo,” Gibbs whispered, bringing his mouth to the moist tip of Tony’s cock.

“Yeah, Boss?”

“Shut up.”

“Shutting….mmm. Boss!”