- Text Size +
Chapter Eight

Gibbs lowered his head, taking Tony’s cock into his mouth and adjusting to the scent and feel of the other man. The scent of Tony’s arousal was strong, the skin hot, veins visible. Gibbs dipped his head down, licking just the tip, one long lap of his tongue against flesh moistened with pre-come.

Tony almost came off the bed, his words fading away to a strangled groan. Gibbs found that he liked this all too much. Tony was at his mercy here, and it had been so damned long since Gibbs had had a lover he could connect with. This was gonna be something special.

The gentle motion of the boat and the tang of the air added to the dreamy atmosphere. Gibbs wasn’t a romantic, but as far as seductions went, this one was pretty damned good. He allowed his eyes to close to half mast, eyeing the neatly-trimmed hair surrounding DiNozzo’s hard cock.

“Nice,” he remarked. It was all a hell of a lot more than just nice, but there was no way he could find the right words. He was a man of action rather than talk, and right now the words were fading away, lost in the need to please and be pleased, lost in his sudden urge to bring this guy to the edge over and over again. Gibbs could be relentless and Tony had to learn that.

He pressed an open-mouthed kiss to the head of Tony’s cock, tongue darting out to lick at the slit. He wanted the pre-come flowing now, and would do anything to get his way. It wasn’t as if Tony would resist; this was gonna be like taking candy from a baby.

Tony emitted another low growl, his hand brushing over the back of Gibbs’ head before falling away. “You can do that,” Gibbs whispered, allowing his breath to cascade over Tony’s erection. “You can touch me.”

He opened his eyes fully, looking up at the other man. Tony was propped up on an elbow now, watching intently, his expression a blend of barely banked lust and curiosity. Gibbs had the sense that Tony was studying every move, remembering every moment. Gibbs had known there was desire between them before, but he’d never absorbed just how much. And now in this moment, he knew. And he was humbled.

“Just relax, Tony. Equals here.”

Tony looked unconvinced, so Gibbs figured he had to show the other man in actions rather than words. He ducked his head down, nuzzling the flesh of Tony’s dick now, his mouth starting to work, licking up and then down, over and over and over again.

“Gibbs! Oh God!” The reverberation as Tony’s head thunked back into the mattress made Gibbs smile. If Tony was this primed now, Gibbs could only imagine what he’d be like when Gibbs was buried inside him.

Gibbs let out his own groan now, lost in the thought and idea of taking Tony’s ass, the tight heat surrounding him, driving in and out relentlessly, that long groan Tony would make when…

Gibbs shook his head, forcing the images away. He was decades older than a teen, and yet thinking about doing those things with DiNozzo was almost enough to make him blow right then and there.

“You okay?” Tony asked, his eyes becoming less misty with desire and more sharp with concern.

“I’m good,” Gibbs allowed with what he knew had to be a sheepish smirk. Tony’d always had a hold over him, something Gibbs could never quite explain or describe to anyone else. It was something that defied explanation, something that made him smile inwardly when he should have been raging and annoyed, something that made him remember what he’d been like as a much younger man, before the job and the losses had gotten to him,

“You sure?” It was just like DiNozzo to press, even though it was keeping Gibbs from giving Tony a hell of a blow job.

“I’m sure. Shut up, lie back, and enjoy.”

Before Tony could even ready himself, Gibbs swallowed him down in one motion, one endless swallow that brought him deeper than Gibbs had though he could take, Tony’s girth stretching his jaw.

Gibbs swallowed and knocked back his gag reflex, knowing that he wanted to give Tony this. Right here, right now, with the moonlight streaming in, the red hair, all the effort Tony’d gone to in getting and keeping his attention.

And he had a cock made for sucking. It didn’t take Gibbs long to relax his jaw muscles, bobbing his head. Tony’s hand came to rest on the top of his head, fingers tightening and tugging Gibbs’ hair every so often.

Gibbs hadn’t done this for years, but it was all coming back to him. He applied what he knew he’d loved done on him in the past, a part of him taking in Tony’s body language and satisfied sounds and adjusting his technique depending on what Tony responded the most to.

Gibbs pulled his head back, nipping only the tip and stroking slowly, one drop, and then another seeping out. “Gonna taste it,” Gibbs whispered, his thumb smearing Tony’s pre-come over the head. Gibbs leaned back a little, drawing his moist thumb over his mouth and pressing his lips together. His tongue darted out and he savored the flavor of the other man.

Tony’s eyes widened and there was no way Gibbs could have stopped his self-satisfied smirk if he tried. “What?” he asked, casual and cool.

“Nothing,” Tony replied, his voice and body shaking. When Gibbs only arched a brow in challenge, his thumb drawing a circle on the head of Tony’s cock, the other man let out a small squeak.

“So hot,” Tony muttered, wincing as if he expected a head slap.

“Yeah…yeah, it is. You splayed out under me like this. Like it, Tony. A lot.”

“Me…too,” Tony groaned. The muscles in his thighs started to relax and Gibbs moved in, exerting pressure on the base, but not stroking yet. He had a new plan in mind, and even though Tony might not be on board with it, Gibbs had ways of convincing him.

Gibbs cocked his head, sliding upward and taking Tony’s mouth in a hot kiss. Knowing that Tony could taste himself on Gibbs’ mouth was kinky and Gibbs’ own cock throbbed at the thought. Gibbs buried his free hand in Tony’s hair, anchoring him in place as Gibbs devoured his mouth. He needed to own Tony’s reactions; he needed to own everything.

Gibbs pulled back, chest heaving. Yeah…Plan B would have to be put into action. He wanted an up close and personal view when Tony finally came. There would be time for mind-blowing oral sex later. Gibbs squeezed Tony gently and then released him, slanting a gaze his way.

“You wanna take this to your place?”

Tony blinked, confusion setting in. Gibbs waited patiently until Tony absorbed what Gibbs was asking, watching the play of emotions over his face, disappointment first, then hope, a feral little smile appearing on his face.

“You gotta do it this way though. I want to kiss you. This position, Gibbs. I want to watch you when you…” A shiver ripped through Tony. “Oh god, you’re going to fuck me. You’re going to come in my ass.”

“That’s the plan, DiNozzo.”

“Good...”