- Text Size +
Chapter Nine

Gibbs leaned back as Tony gathered up his clothes, adjusting his too-tight pants as Tony redressed. It gave Gibbs time to re-center himself and settle down, really give this decision and choice the time and effort it deserved. This was Tony, and Gibbs didn’t want to screw this up. It was more important than Jenny, more even than all three ex wives put together. Tony was the only coworker beside Duck and Abbs that he trusted to stand by him in good times and in bad. Only difference was he didn’t have a hard-on for them. No. His hard dick was for DiNozzo and DiNozzo alone.

The slow burn of the red hair and desire at work, the cock tease throughout dinner tonight, and the emotion bursting over here on this boat were working on different areas of him. Physical and emotional melded together and Gibbs found his shoulders releasing, his head tipping back as he pulled in deep, even breaths of air. He was more certain that this was the right thing to do, more centered than he’d been in a damned long time. This was so much more than just sex.

“Deep,” Tony said, his voice a gentle rumble. Gone was the normal frenetic energy, the hyperactivity that seemed fused in Tony’s soul. Instead, standing before him Gibbs saw a man confident without being cocky, sexy without being smarmy. Tony was comfortable in his skin. It showed in the way he moved, the way he approached Gibbs with a small smile, his thumb touching the corner of Gibbs’ mouth.

Gibbs had seen a lot of facets of Tony"some Tony’d intended him to see and some no doubt that Tony would rather have kept hidden"and he’d seen every mask Tony wore. But this was a new aspect of DiNozzo, and it was something he really enjoyed.

“What’s deep?” Gibbs asked, so lost in his thoughts that he had to focus on the comment. The water outside wasn’t very deep.

“You,” Tony replied, a small smile quirking his lips. “There’s this depth to you like the wisdom of the ages is in your eyes. Like Moses in the Ten Commandments, but with shorter hair. And better looking, too.”

Gibbs allowed a smile to begin at that. This was a reference he understood. “Not that old, DiNozzo.”

“I know,” Tony remarked, his gaze roaming over Gibbs. He licked his lips and Gibbs shivered at the intensity in his eyes. “Do what you have to do to close up the boat.”

Gibbs nodded, moving around the cabin, then dousing the lantern. “You busy tomorrow, DiNozzo?”

“No,” Tony said slowly, but his gaze slid off to the side and his hand came up to pat his hair.

“Don’t lie to me,” Gibbs said, standing in front of Tony. The other man’s chin came up defensively before Tony sighed and looked away. “McGee and Abbs, planning session for the next phase of this.”

“Wanna know more about this phases. Tell me.” Gibbs commented, smirking.

“Yeah.”

“Tell me, DiNozzo. All of it.”

“Boss…I….” Tony trailed off and sighed, rolling his eyes. When Gibbs didn’t break his stare, Tony sighed theatrically. “Phase One, get your attention. Red hair, tight jeans, and a button down. Phase One B, flirt with you.”

Gibbs allowed the glimmer of a smile at that.

“Phase Two, Operation Chart House.”

“Phase Three?” Gibbs asked, in a near-whisper.

“My boiler breaks and I have to stay with you. Abby and I go clubbing. Lace-up leather pants.”

All the oxygen seemed to be sucked out of the cabin at that image. He tried swallowing, clearing his throat, but all that would come out was a strangled sound. Gibbs watched Tony smirking and barely resisted the urge to headslap him.

He sucked in a few breaths, fighting the sudden lack of oxygen in the atmosphere. It was as if when Tony said leather pants and the entire composition of the air changed, making Gibbs a little lightheaded.

Then again, that could have something to do with the way the blood was rushing into his crotch, hardening him in an instant. Again. Gibbs threw back his head, groaning at the lust cascading through his body. He hadn’t felt this alive in a long damned time.

“What are Phases Four and Five?” he forced out. This was further than they’d gotten when Tony’d mentioned this before and he wanted all the information he could get.

Tony winced. “We didn’t get past me and Abbs clubbing, but I can imagine it’d be me in your house. It’d be the morning after, and I’d be in the kitchen, looking like I had a hot night of partying. The pants are partially unlaced and I’m against the counter and sporting an erection, the leather straining over my dick. Maybe the tip sticking out from the laces.”

“I want to see you in those damned pants,” he rasped out. “In public, on display.” His voice lowered, roughened. “But everyone will know you’re mine, Tony. And you’ll be coming home with me, spending that night and morning after in my bed. Your hot night’ll be spent with me. Taking my dick up your ass.” Tony had mentioned leather pants back at the Chart House, but Gibbs had figured that was part of the tease. He hadn’t realized Tony was serious, thought they were just playing, doing the dance.

“You meant every step of the process, didn’t ya, Tony. Now, and back then at the docks. You set out to get me, didn’t ya?”

“Yeah,” Tony said, bobbing his head in affirmation.

“Serious about this.”

“Always serious about sex.”

Gibbs motioned into the cabin, his gaze on Tony’s. “This isn’t about sex. Ya gotta know that now, DiNozzo.” And it scared the crap out of Gibbs. He hadn’t let anyone in"not to the boat and not to his life"in a lot of years.

“Not just sex for me either, Boss,” Tony replied, stepping closer. “My place, remember. We can talk there.”


Tony held his breath as he waited for Gibbs to answer, hoping the other man would finish securing the boat. This was sacred ground, as Tony had learned, and as touched as he was that Gibbs had let him in, it wasn’t the same. He wanted his own place, his own turf. This was Shannon and Kelly’s memory with Gibbs and it didn’t seem right to take over.

Tony would have continued what they’d been doing, but now that his lust had been pushed back a little, he was able to breathe and realize that he wanted the memories to have a fresh perspective"a minty fresh one, minus the urine smell, as Gibbs had joked all those years ago.

Gibbs nodded and Tony moved first to the back of the boat and then the dock as Gibbs closed up, stroking one hand over the wood before stepping away. “We’re going out, Tony. All of us.”

“All?” He wasn’t sure if Gibbs meant McGee and Abby or what.

It appeared that Gibbs was flushing under the harsh lights, and he shrugged. “You, me, and the girls. I keep a little of them here. Kelly’s favorite doll, one of Shannon’s hair bands.”

“I’d like that,” Tony said awkwardly. He knew what an honor this was and he was determined not to screw it up.

“Don’t do that,” Gibbs said, his voice gentle and steady again. Tony just looked at him and Gibbs lifted Tony’s chin. “Don’t be intimidated. I chose you. Now, come on…” He placed a firm hand on Tony’s shoulder, guiding him to the car"Tony’s. He supposed Gibbs’ could stay here at the marina until morning. Somehow he had a feeling Gibbs spent more than a few nights here.

Tony drove them through Old Town, Alexandria and to his apartment at the mouth of the downtown area, close to the Metro and the Beltway. It was a new complex and Tony had only been here a couple of years. He liked the security, the front desk guy who would hold his mail for him when he was at the office for a week at a time, and the secured entry and parking garage.

And he liked his apartment. Fourteen hundred square feet, he had a weight room in the second bedroom, enough room for a king-size bed in the first and the living room was large enough for his TV, two theater seats and a couch. Okay, he didn’t have a dining room any more, but he was a bachelor who ate at the breakfast bar anyway.

He parked and led Gibbs up, taking the stairs instead of the elevator. It was only third floor and if he got Gibbs in the elevator, he’d start kissing him. And he wouldn’t stop and Joey was on tonight. He and Joey were drinking partners and Tony had no doubt that the sly dog would keep the tape on loop and torment him with it.

Tony pounded up the stairs, Gibbs at his heels. He fumbled with the key, letting them in. The door hadn’t even closed before Tony found himself pressed against the heavy wood of his closet door, held in place by a hot male rubbing and grinding against him.

“Gibbs!”

"Mmm, that's my name, DiNozzo," Gibbs said against Tony's throat and Tony couldn't help it; his body shivered and shook against Gibbs. He was pinned against the wall, his back arching, pelvis pushing out. The friction was great but it just wasn't enough.

"More," Tony panted desperately, his hands coming up to curve around Gibbs' shoulders. "Need more."

"You'll get more," Gibbs retorted. He was totally in control now and Tony loved it, his body pressing against the stronger man's, his body aching with need. The blood raced through his body, heating, burning him from the inside. He was too hot, he was over-stimulated, he was....

"Gibbs," Tony whispered on a groan, his head tipping to the side.

"That's my name," Gibbs responded, licking down low on Tony's neck. He nosed the shirt away and began working over the skin, flicking his tongue, dragging his teeth, working Tony higher and higher.

"Gibbs, Gibbs Gibbs!"

"Right here." The word was a verbal caress against Tony's skin, one that made him whimper and pant with need.

"Bedroom."

"Maybe I wanna do it right here."

"Maybe..." Tony couldn't finish that thought. The idea that Gibbs would take him right here"standing up"was blowing all the pleasure centers in his mind. Please, please, please, he silently begged, not quite far enough gone to verbalize it. Yet. Give Gibbs a few more minutes with his neck and he'd be whining and whimpering and begging like a virgin.

"Are you gonna..." Tony started. He needed to know what was happening. How this would go. Was Gibbs the top Tony expected him to be, or could he possibly be a bottom, someone who enjoyed the idea of Topping from below? Or was Gibbs not a penetration guy at all? Maybe he wanted to jack off or just do oral.

Tony realized that there was a hell of a lot he didn't know about Gibbs, things he needed to know before they... But Gibbs' mouth on his throat felt so incredible that he...

"Boss," Tony rasped out, trying to gulp in air.

"Mmm?"

The vibrations from Gibbs' voice went right through Tony, lodging in his cock and curling outward, making him burn from head to toe.

"You done this before? I mean, you suck cock like a pro, but that could be just natural talent and"" Tony ended in a squeak as Gibbs' hand impacted the back of his head before the other man began stroking his fingers through Tony’s hair. "Mmm, thank you, Boss."
"Welcome," Gibbs whispered, lips moving against the super sensitive skin of Tony's throat.

"So, uh..."

When Gibbs lifted his mouth away, Tony shivered from the coolness left there. He was too hot and cold at the same time, his body rocked by so much sensation he could barely prop himself upright.

"Stop thinkin', DiNozzo. This is my drive. You just ride along with me."

Tony gulped, nodding. As long as he knew that Gibbs was calling the shots, he could relax and react to whatever Gibbs had planned. "Yeah...that's good."

"Glad to hear it," Gibbs retorted, a small grin on his lips. When Gibbs was relaxed like this, he looked young and boyish and playful, the years melting away from his face, his body relaxing into a loose limbed elegance that was new to Tony, and something he wanted to explore at length. In this moment, he could see where Ducky compared him and Gibbs. There was a very DiNozzo-like glint in his eyes, and he was moving with the casual grace of a man completely confident in his powers of seduction.

Heck, he was Gibbs! How could he not be aware of his animal magnetism. Tony shifted from foot to foot, eager to get things moving.

"Stop it," Gibbs warned, hand tightening in Tony's hair. "Stop. Settle down, DiNozzo. You need to relax. Where's that guy I was sucking off on the boat?"

"Here," Tony said, though his voice lacked confidence. He was full of energy all of a sudden, his body tingling with need.

"Good. Want you. Need you." That said, Gibbs closed the inches between them, capturing Tony's mouth, his one hand buried in Tony's hair and the other working between the hard wall and the clenched cheeks of Tony's ass to squeeze and stroke. Tony's tension unfurled at the joint attack and he just let it happen, let himself feel. He melted into the kiss, mouth opening for Gibbs' easily. His own hands left Gibbs' shoulders and moved into the short Marine haircut, stroking over the bristly hair at Gibbs' nape and into the softer hair up higher. Gibbs made a sound of pure male satisfaction, his hips canting upward slightly.

Tony relaxed his stance, allowing for the couple inches difference in their heights, widening his legs. He knew this predator would take every advantage and Gibbs did, moving in for the kill, his hard cock straining against his fly. They had way too many clothes on. Someone had to fix this and it might as well be Tony.

"Clothes," he said when he'd wrenched his mouth away from Gibbs’. It was sexy and primal how Gibbs' body kept moving closer, asserting his dominance in every move and thrust, every press of unyielding muscle.

"Clothes," Gibbs repeated, that same damned smirk on his face, all knowing, all in control, as if this wasn't flustering or shocking him at all.

Tony reached for Gibbs' shirt, but the other man stepped away, shaking his head. "Not gonna destroy it, Tony. Gonna do this my way. Methodically." He unbuttoned the shirt slowly, parting it to reveal a strong, muscular chest, silvery hair dusting his pecs and running down the center of his abdomen.

There was no way Gibbs should have had such strong muscle definition, but he did, bearing lean abs and flanks and a chest a man of any age would be proud to have. He wasn't overly muscle bound, but that was fine with Tony. One of the things that had always appealed about Bossman was his lean body and the way he moved. There would be no way for Gibbs to be as stealthy as he was if he'd bulked up.

"What?" Gibbs asked, amused. He’d stepped back out of Tony’s reach, but that had allowed Tony time to check out Gibbs’ body in detail.

“Just looking,” Tony replied, unable to hide his appreciative smile. Gibbs flushed and Tony’s smile grew wider.

"Yeah?" Gibbs voice grew low and husky. "Whatcha see, DiNozzo. Whatcha looking at?" It was clear to Tony that Gibbs knew he had a damned good body"that he was in shape and in charge of his looks. But what Tony wondered about was if Gibbs was at all sensitive about age. He was a good fifteen years or so older than Tony, and Tony was the second oldest on the team.

"I see my boss, a man I wanted for so damned long." Tony didn't know why the words tumbled out, but once he started, there was no way he was stopping. "Silver hair, deep blue eyes. A face any movie star would be jealous of. And a body..." At this, Tony allowed his eyes to drift down Gibbs' body again, tracing over chest, abdomen and lower, where the pants still covered.

"A body?"

"Yeah, a hell of a body," Tony finished. "One I want on top of me. One I want inside me."

He watched as Gibbs gulped in some air, his own body shaking a little. Gibbs was uncertain of this scrutiny from what Tony could tell. Maybe he wasn't used to people checking him out like this, or maybe he just wasn't used to being admired by anyone. Though if the wives didn't tell him just how hot he was, Tony could see why Gibbs was divorced three times.

"Like it?" Gibbs asked. His voice was honest and sincere now, no sign of cockiness or arrogance, and with a body like that, he was more than entitled to be proud.

"Oh, yeah."

Tony watched as Gibbs' hand moved to his pants, blunt fingers loosening the belt, wide capable hands working the placket of his zipper down, the button at the waist opening. As the pants slithered down to the ground, Tony took a good look. Gibbs was not in Marine issue white briefs, as Tony had expected, but instead he wore knit boxers, navy blue. His cock was outlined, pressing against the fabric and straining the small button that held the fly closed.

Tony'd tried to sneak glances at Gibbs' dick before"in the locker room, sometimes when they hit the showers, but Gibbs was as stealthy with that as he was with the details of his personal life and Tony'd only gotten the briefest of glances as Gibbs strode by. It had been enough to make Tony more than curious, and as he visually traced the thin line of silvery hair down Gibbs' abdomen, he couldn't help licking his lips.

"Want a taste?" Gibbs asked, his voice low and husky now.

"More than a taste," Tony admitted with a smirk.

"Gotta start somewhere." Gibbs stepped out of his pants and shoes, bending to pull each sock off before placing them inside the discarded shoes. The pants and shirt went on top of them. It was so methodical that Tony couldn't help but smile. Despite how aroused Gibbs was, his Marine sensibility was causing him to take extra care.

Or was it his normal annoying personality? Was the bastard making Tony wait?

"If you don't want it, Boss, it can wait until later," Tony remarked, knowing he was pushing Gibbs. He wanted to drive the other man out of his comfort zone, wanted to knock Gibbs as far off kilter as Tony himself was. Gibbs arched a brow, regarding Tony, a small smirk of his own on his face. Gibbs in predator mode was something Tony'd never seen before, but now that he had, he could fully appreciate just how lethal a force the Gibbs charm could be. He got why all the women fell for Gibbs, even though they eventually discovered that they couldn't live with him. Just one look from those eyes, that challenging glance, the way Gibbs...

Tony didn't know how it happened, but suddenly he was flat against the wall, pinned from leg to shoulder by Gibbs. The other man was grinding against him, arching, body rubbing against Tony's. Gibbs should have been at a disadvantage with the lack of clothes, but instead he was using it, taking a possible weakness and making it a strength.

Gibbs ground against Tony, his hard cock pressing against Tony's and making Tony weak in the knees. Gibbs' charm and attractiveness was a potent mix. There was no way Tony was breaking away from this.

"Boss, if you don't do something there might be a problem here."

"Already is." Gibbs' breath was hot, his mouth resting against Tony's carotid. Tony wondered if Gibbs could hear the rush of blood that Tony just knew was coursing through him.

"W-what is it?" Tony asked, his throat dry, his mind emptying of everything but the need to get off.

"My dick's hard," Gibbs pointed out.

"Yeah, so is mine."

"But I already sucked yours, DiNozzo. Gonna return the favor?"

That was all the encouragement Tony needed. He rolled his shoulders, moving Gibbs away in one long move. When the other man was standing a couple of feet away, Tony dropped to his knees, breathing in Gibbs' scent, the blend of warm skin, soap, laundry detergent, and very aroused man. Gibbs had begun soaking the fabric of his boxers, and it was damp at the head. Good, Gibbs was a leaker too. Tony liked that in a partner. Too bad the boxer fabric was too dense for Tony to get a visual.

He moved in, breathing in the scent of male arousal deeply, his mouth opening. When he glanced up, Tony saw Gibbs' hands fisted at his sides and he reached for one, placing it gently on the back of his head. Gibbs swallowed audibly and nodded just once.

"Gonna taste you, Boss. I need to taste you. I've wanted to for so long."

"Do it." The calmness in Gibbs' voice was gone now, leaving behind a tremor in its wake. Gibbs’ vulnerability was a huge turn on for Tony and he groaned, taking one last moment to savor this. Once he fastened his mouth around Gibbs’ cock, he wasn’t turning back.