- Text Size +
Story Notes:
No way relates to any episodes and this will turn out to be romantic,sweet and funny but I like torture.This story will have moreg too.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony is kidanpped,Gibbs and the team have three hours to find the guy that is sending them videos of Tony,being beaten,sending gibbs e-mails about what he did to tony.Will they find him in time or will they be to late?
Noody's POV

Gibbs watched Tony as he got dressed,smiling.Tony looked at Gibbs,"Jethro,look at my hair!It's a mess!Holy crap how did it get this way?"He asked.
A couple minutes later,Tony got a phone call from his mother,Tony told Gibbs to gon and Gibbs did,with a hesitant feeling.

Gibbs got to NCIS and walked into the bullpen,he looked at McGee sitting at his desk."McGee!Whata re you doing touching my computer?"Gibbs asked him.

"Your computer kept dinging but Bos,,I think you should see-"McGee was cut off,Gibbs had pushed him out of the way.

Gibbs was looking at a message,sent to him by an unknown e-mail address.Ziva was looking over his left and McGee had the right.Gibbs made it bigger and started to read:

Ohhh Giiiiiiiibs!I have your boy!Yes,he's very pretty,especially now that the blood is running down his face,staining it.And,oh the sounds he's making,the pained,hurt filled cries,cries for you.But they make me sooo crazy.Makes me want to do something you will not like.He's wanting you,Gibbs.He;s wanting you bad.But,you can't have him..yet.I'm doing this to see how far I have to go to break you,to make you shatter.I wonder,if maybe what your about to see will do it?

the message stopped and then there was a link,Gibbs clicked on it and a picture of tony popped up,bright,shimmering red blood was oozing out of two wounds in the head,the blood was soaking Tony's white silk shirt and there were holes in the black pants,various places where the man had taken a jack knife nd sliced through his skin just hard enough to cause pain.Tony's shoes were missing,his socks were still on though,and his feet were untouched.Tony was staring stright into the camera,there was a little play button and bar at the bottom of the picture.



Gibbs clicked on it and tony's voice began to be heard,rough,dry and cracked,the sound of Tony's sobbing was heard first.

"Please!No!No,no,no!I...please."there was a swooshing sound and Tony yelled out in pain,"JETHRO!"

Gibbs stopped the audio and scrolled down,the rest of the message was here.

message:

did you like the picture,gibbs?the audio?I did.I think I'm gonna keep that picture,I might jerk off to it.Anyway,I'll give you the details later,and maybe a little more than a picture and audio.
Signed,
Your boy's capter




Gibbs looked up at the elevator,Abby,Ducky and Palmer walked in,Abby was bouncing.Gibbs quickly wiped away the tear and Ziva turned around,trying to calm herself.McGee looked at Jimmy and began to cry.Jimmy hugged McGee and asked what was wrong.McGee showed them the letter and Abby got straight to work after a quick cry.
They had been working in the video room,the room with the big T.V on the wall.Abb and McGee were searching for any signal and every signal,checking everything.Ducky and Palmer,there was nothing they could do so they just sat and watched.

A sound rang out,it was the sound of a metal bat hitting cement.Then,Tony appeared,he was lookin at the camera,it was on a stand.Gibbs looked up,Tony's eyes filled with tears again.

A man's voice,deep,firm and serious with a hint of humour said,"He can see you and you can see him.I,will be giving details.Tony,will be giving you a view of himself,before I begin to have fun with him.Now,Tony,will you promise not to rn if I untie your hands?"

Tony nodded,"Yeah."gibbs gasped at Tony's voice.it was rough,barely audible and scratchy.

The guy,who moved onto the screen,was wearing a black mask thet covered his whole face,no hair sticking out or nothing.He untied Tony;s hands and stood him,he ripped off Tony's shirt and there were bruises all over him,there were cuts,they were sewn back together neatly but there were more and there was a rib that was especially visible,the guy ripped off Tony's pants and his legs were wet from blood,there was a gash on his thigh that looked about half a finger digit deep,it was bleeding deep red blood.There was a bone almost sticking out of the skin and the guy moved away from tony,"Turn around."the guy demanded.

Tony glard at him best he could,one eye was swollen shut.tony turned and there was bruises all over his back.There was a deep cut down the middle.


The guy talked about what he had done to Tony and all the while Tony and Gibbs had signed each other,Tony gave gibbs the best information he could give him.they were in a forest about six hours away,the house was gray on the inside and dark green and camouflage on the outside.

The guy stopped talking,"Okay,I've let you to have your fin and Gibbs,we're moving.We're moving about three hours farther than where we are now."The guy moved on screen,he picked up a piece of paper and held it to where they could read what was on it:

directions to follow:

Gather up Ten Million dollars By Noon.

At Noon,You Will Have three hours To find Us,Give Me the Money and Take Tony Back.

Once You found Us,You have an Extra Hour to Get Here.

P.S.Be careful,one wrong mistake,and tick,tock,tick,tock,tick,tock.

The video cut off and they were all just sitting their until Gibbs put them to work.

Next Chapter will be posted as soon as I get at least one comment.
Chapter End Notes:
No way relates to any episodes and this will turn out to be romantic,sweet and funny but I like torture.This story will have moreg too.