- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The torture continues.
Nobody's POV

~~~Two Hours Later~~~

Abby and McGee had worked hard and they finally found a common area from which the signals were bouncing off of.

Gibbs was waiting for the next scene,tony would be worse,begging,sobbing and bleeding even more.

Ziva ran into the room,"Sorry,Gibbs.I had family trouble."Ziva said,she looked at the screen as tony popped up,tied to the chari again,sobbing,"Jethro!Please!Don't watch!"Tony yelled as loud as he could,his voice cracked.


Gibbs saw the shadow of the bat,he stood up and yelled,"We know where you are!We have found common area from the signals!"Gibbs was breathing heavily.

The guy,who he had told them to call him,Texas,came into view.

"Oh,you do?I give you an extra to the one hour you have left to find us,or he will die."Texas said,smiling.

"Do you have the money?"Texas asked.

"Yes,we have the money."Gibbs said.

"Good,I'll be waiting for the two hour mark."Texas pointed the video camera towards Tony.tony smiled a little."Jethro,it'll be way longer than two hours before you find us.I..i want you to know I love you,always have and always will."Tony started crying.

Texas shut off the video feed and Gibbs got the team to pack up everything,they had all their gear stuffed in his car,McGee and Ziva in front seat,Abby,Palmer,and Ducky in the back seat along with other things such as equipment and ammo.


They found the area and McGee and the rest were pale and woozy."gibbs,you do that again and I might just shoot myself."Ziva said,she ran to a bush,threw up and wiped her mouth."Okay,we've an hour to spare,we have to find ou dear Anthony before times runs out,let us star the search."Ducky said,Gibbs and McGee were a team,Ziva and Palmer were a team and Ducky and Abby were a team.

Gibbs was looking around,gun in hand and searchig for anything out of the ordinary.

He tripped over something and looked up,in he distance was a big log cabin,three windows,none of which were clear enough to see through.

Gibbs walked up and around,he saw doors,they were open,he kneeled next to them with McGee and and listened,he heard tony's voice and Texas's voice.

"they won't find you,they're probably miles away."Texas smiled and backhanded Tony,Tony grunted but didn't cry out.

gibbs walked at least five minutes away and described to everyone where him and Mcgee were,they all met up and headed out.

got to go,another comment please?to all those who read t,please put a comment,tell me how it was,any constructive criticism,anything that will help.next chapter will probably be in a day or two.