- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Cintinuatuation and Gibbs and the team find Tony.
Nobody's POV

Tony groaned quietly,Texas looked up from his spot at the table,watching Tony.

Tony turned his head towards Texas,he snarled.

Texas smiled,"You won't be going to the bathroom any more."Texas said.

Tony glared at Texas."You haven't killed me yet?"

Texas smiled,"No,I'm gonna give you a slow death.Gonna torture you until the last thing you see is me."

"You've already been doing that."Tony snarled.

Texas frowned."I know.I'm not stupid.I was just telling you just in case you wanted to know how you'd die."

Texas stood up and grabbed his knife.

He kneeled until he was eye level with Tony,he stuck the blade to the skin on Tony's arms and pressed,he moved his hands slowly down,leaving a bloody red line.

Tony hissed.Texas did it once more,Tony tilted his head back,staring up at the ceiling,wishing that Gibbs would find him.


Texas lifted up Tony's shirt and scraped the blade across,not enough to cause pain but enough that it left a tiny red line.

Tony shook his head lightly and went completely still for a moment.

"Why are you not moving?"Texas asked.

"you want me to move?"Tony asked.

Texas nodded.

Tony had realized Texas didn't tie his feet,Tony swung his better leg around and knocked Texas to the ground,Tony swung his leg again and hit Texas's temple,knocking him out.

Tony kicked Texas and he didn't move,Tony nodded."Weak."

*Gibbs' car while all this going on.*

Jimmy looked up."A warehouse?"

"what?"Gibbs asked,startled by the sudden opinion.

"A warehouse.Full most of the time and empty most of the time."Jimmy said.

McGee brought outhis laptop and started tapping away,a couple minutes later he pulled up a map of three warehouses that were surrounded by trees and around three to four hours away from there current postion.

Gibbs sped up,following mcGee's directions.

*warehouse*

Tony watched Texas intently,waiting for any sign of life other than the quiet moaning and the continuously up and down movement of the chest.


Tony sighed.He started thinking about the night before,he smiled at the memory.

~memory~

Tony stopped running,out of breath.Gibbs was doing the same thing a couple feet back,"Holy crap,Jethro.This up hill run,I'm thinking it was a sort of bad idea."

"Yeah,maybe we should have gone for a smaller hill."Jethro smiled.

Tony snorted,he stood up straight and walked slowly back down to Jethro,"Need some help?"Tony sat down on the steep hill,he was eye level with Jethro,even though Jethro was standing up.

"I might."Jethro smiled and moved up a couple feet,sitting behind Tony,wrapping his arms around him and pulling him back into a laying position.

Tony sighed and fell asleep after a few minutes.

~end of memory~

Tony looked up at Texas,still knocked out.

*Gibbs car.*


"One left,Gibbs.This is it."Abby smiled.

Gibbs sighed."Hopefully."

Thirty minutes later,Gibbs parked next to the road,they all got out and Gibbs looked at them,"Alright,find the building radio me.Ducky,you're with Ziva.Abby,you're with Palmer.McGee,with me again."They all headed out.

Ziva came to a little stream and hopped over,she helped Ducky over and they went on.

Ziva looked up and saw the warehouse,she bent behind a tree and pulled Ducky down with her."Ducky,call Gibbs."Ziva whispered.

Ducky took out the radio and told Gibbs the way they came,explaining to him the markings that he and Ziva both remembered.

Gibbs radioed Jimmy and Abby,they met up and went to find Ziva and Ducky.

Gibbs hopped over the stream and went to Ziva and Ducky,Jimmy,Abby and McGee following him.


Gibbs kneeled down."Okay,on the count of three,we head out and surround the building,check for any signs of the capter and meet at the door."

Gibbs held up his hand and held up one finger,two fingers and at three fingers stood up and ran to the building,McGee and Ziva right behind him,Ducky Jimmy and Abby a little behind.

Gibbs checked his side along with Ziva,McGee checked his along with Abby and Ducky checked his along with Jimmy.

They all met at the front of the building and they got ready to go in.

*inside*

Texas groaned loudly and Tony swung his foot again,hitting Texas in temple again,knocking him out again.

Tony looked around the inside of the warehouse again,getting bored with the grayness of the walls.

Tony looked at the door at the squeak.It was so small he almost didn't hear it."Fucking animal.I'm in here!Come eat me if you want!Save me from the ugly mug that keeps me tied to this chair."Tony was trying to make himself laugh.Tony snorted at his own joke for a moment before the door opened fully and he saw someone he'd thought he'd never see again.

"Jethro!"Tony yelled,he smiled and looked up to the ceiling.

"Thank you God!"Tony said,Texas moved and Tony looked down,he swung his leg around again,hitting Texas's temple and knocking him out again.

Gibbs smiled and opened the door wider,letting the others in.

Gibbs ran to Tony and untied him,Tony stood up a little to quickly and stumbled a little,Gibbs caught him and Tony put his ms aroundgibbs neck,despite the pain it caused.

Gibbs hugged Tony as gently he could.McGee and Ziva stood Texas up and put cuffs on him,he was groaning.

Tony glared at him.Texas looked up and squinted his eyes,"Gibbs.You found me.Fuck."

Tony smiled and tilted his head,he let go of Gibbs and limped to Texas,"Tell me,Texas.What is your real name?"Tony asked coldly.

"Andrew Masons."Andrew said,he glared at Gibbs.

Tony had a funny look on his face,"Well,Andrew.Tell me if you like this."

Tony bent down and picked up the bat quickly,he he held it up and Ziva and McGee dropped Andrew quickly,Tony swung and hit Texas in the stomach,Texas screamed.

Tony brought the bat up again but Gibbs caught it before Tony could hit Andrew,"Tony.Drop the bat."

Tony was breathing heavily,other agents and policemen arrived there,tony dropped the bat and Gibbs set it down,he turned and looked at Andrew.Gibbs kicked his side once before turning to Tony and picked him up bridal style,he held Tony gently,trying not to jar anything.

Tony breathed in through the pain,he layed his head on Gibbs shoulder,the ambulance came to try and take Tony away but Tony and Gibbs both glared at them.They backed off and told Gibbs and Tony to come to the ambulance when ready.

Tony looked at Gibbs,he kissed him and sighed."I love you soooo much,hopefully,my scars make me even more sexy to you cause quite frankly I have more then a war veteran."Tony smiled and wiggled his but,Gibbs smiled.

"Oh,they will.your irresistable now."Gibbs smiled.
"Ooooohh,good.When I heal,just you,me,and the squeaky old bed."Tony smiled and wiggled his eyesbrows.


Gibbs smiled and walked towards the ambublance,he set Tony on the bed and the nurses gave Tony oxygen,they gave Tony another pillow to give his head better stability.

Tony watched them tape a heartbeat tracker to his finger,watched them cut open his shirt and stuck the heart monitor stickies to his chest.

Tony looked at the nurse,"I'm glad I shaved it.Otherwise it would be kinda like having a bikini wax."

Gibbs raised his eyesbrows and smiled,the nurse giggled.

Tony looked at the nurse."Hey,you know how long it w0ould probably take me to heal?"

"Ummm,around three to six months for the external injuries and even then they would still need more time to heal fully."The nurse said."And then there your leg,the thing is twisted and has been that way for what?Most of the day?Yes,your leg will take longer but after most of your external wounds heal you can gently do what I think your question is about."The nurse said.

Tony nodded,"Okay.that's,three or four months away.Crap."

Gibbs smiled.

Tony looked at him and grabbed his hand,pulling it onto the bed and squeezing lightly.

Gibbs smiled.

Tony looked up at the nurse again when she attached some medicine to the I.V. and looked at Tony's leg.

"Do you feel sick at all?"She asked.

"A little."Tony said.

"Yeah,your leg is infected.Badly."The nurse grabbed some alcohol and poured the whole bottle on Tony's thigh,Tony hissed and squeezed Gibbs hand hard.

"Okay,you know a warning would have been nice.I could have braced mself for the burn."Tony riased his eyebrows.

The nurse smiled and did it again.

The nurse added some pain medication to the I.V. and Tony fell asleep,Gibbs smiled and combed his fingers through Tony's hair.



okay,hope this chappie holds you til tomorrow or the next day.