- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby dances. Gibbs watches. Tony decides to join in- hilarity ensues. But what got Abby dancing to begin with?
Title: Snoopy Dances
Rated: G
Author: desiringpirates
Summary: Abby dances. Gibbs watches. Tony decides to join in- hilarity ensues. But what got Abby dancing to begin with?
Characters: Tony DiNozzo, Abby Scutio, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Spoilers?: Nope! No specific timeline, just a bunch of silliness.
Disclaimer: I do not own NCIS- Belisarius (I spelled that oh-so wrong!) Productions and CBS does. The Snoopy Dance belongs to Charles M. Shultz. No money is being made off of this, I am just doing it out of my love for these awesome characters.
A/N: That was a lot to read- probably longer than the story itself!! *chuckles*


SNOOPY DANCES

Gibbs had seen many little things in his life that had always made him smile. The way wood smells after sanding it, the way DiNozzo tried and failed with women on the job, and Ducky's endless stories of his encounters while traveling always seemed to amuse him. This was no different: the sight of his forensic scientist happily dancing in her lab always made him break out in a grin.

Though this was a new dance, he noticed, and a new dance with some familiarity to it. She jostled her feet close together, hands straight down her sides, and seemed to be flipping her head up and down every ten seconds. A light, joyful song blasted from her stereo.

Just as Gibbs opened his mouth to ask Abby what she was doing, a laughing voice sounded behind him.

"O- o-oh! The Snoopy Dance!!" Tony laughed, and rushed past Gibbs to join Abby.

Gibbs chuckled at the pair, moving in the fashion of the cartoon beagle, in a comical way.

"Hey Abs?" Gibbs asked, watching as the scientist never faltered in her steps. "What's the occasion?"

"Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs!!" Abby excitedly answered, and ran towards her boss. Smiling wide, she continued: "He said yes. I asked him, and he said yes!!!"

"You asked who to do what?"

"McGee somehow used his tiny celebrity status to get me backstage passes to an Android Lust concert- two of them actually, and he said he would go with me and take pictures of me and the band!!" Abby squealed lightly, and pointed at Gibbs with two hands. "And that is the occasion for this dance!"

Stepping back, Abby returned to her cheerful dance, Tony following her steps- purely for the love of Peanuts.