- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Ziva work though some of their questions.
Talking, Planning, and Action
Disclaimer: I do not own NCIS; it is the property of its respective creators. I do, however own the plot line.

Author’s Note’s: I would like to thank Macky001, who gave me the idea for making this a longer story. A special shout out to Satan- wears- Prada. Who beta-ed this chapter for me. Thanks to all those who reviewed! Enjoy!

Spoilers: This takes place in season six, but is A.U. and Tiva! Jenny did die, the team was split up, but Ziva is not dating Michael! This is completely Tiva!

Tony Dinozzo and Ziva David had never been happier in their entire lives. They were finally together, and determined to stay that way. The block in their path, each refusing to make a move on the other, had been taken care of. One question remained; however, what others needed dealing with now?
Tony was musing this over one night, after a long week. It was getting harder and harder to hide their feelings for each other to the outside world. They had to however, for so many would want them apart if they knew.
“Your Father, Gibbs, oh lord Gibbs, and of course Leon Vancie, need I continue on why we’d best keep this a secret for awhile longer?” Tony tried to explain to his very different opinionated girlfriend.
Ziva was calm, and ready for this. “Well, to answer your question, I will hand Director David my badge, apply to Vance to be a full time NCIS agent, and we’ll remind Gibbs that we are not him and Jenny.”

Tony looked at Ziva, flabbergasted. “Ziva, you can’t hand in your badge.” Tony began.
“And, why not, you were prepared to do the same thing if it was needed.”
“Ziva, I… I don’t know what to say.” Tony started to say something else.
"Then don’t say anything.” Ziva quipped.
“Ziva, you can’t quit, wait, let me finish.” Tony cut off whatever Ziva had been about to say.
“How do you think your Father is going to react to you quitting Mossad, losing his only living child and little warrior. Gibbs will kill us for breaking Rule twelve, him and Jenny, or no, him or Jenny. Vancie will probably send me to another hellhole in the middle of nowhere.” Tony would have kept on going, but a pair of lips silenced him.

“You are infuriating.” Ziva breathed. “I am sick and tired of being my Father’s on call solider first and his daughter only when it suits him. He will not mess with me anymore, not after we have a little chat.” Ziva, in between speaking was planting kisses on Tony’s face and neck.

“Gibbs will learn to accept our relationship, because I will talk to him as well. I’ll remind him that Jenny would want us to have the chance they didn’t,” Ziva said sighing. She drew away from Tony for one last reply.
“Last, Vance knows better then to mess with me anymore, for even if my father and I are not talking, he will back me up on this. Vance, in case you have not noticed, is convinced he will get on my father’s good side by remaining on mine, I do not intend to spoil that delusion”.

“Ziva.”, Tony breathed, getting flustered at the attention she was giving his body.

“We can talk later. Tony,” Ziva assured him.
Chapter End Notes:
Author’s Note’s: I would like to thank Macky001, who gave me the idea for making this a longer story.
A special shout out to Satan- wears- Prada. Who beta-ed this chapter for me.Enjoy!