- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The truth comes out.
They entered Abby’s lab and were surprised to find her leaning against the counter, arms folded across her chest, looking very determined.

“Spill.”

“Someone slashed the tires on my car,” Tony began. “I found a set of prints and would like to know who’s behind this…umpf.” The rest of the sentence was cut off as Abby threw her arms around Tony’s neck, hugging him fiercely.

“Not you car, Tony, not your baby! I’m so sorry!” She shot an angry glance at Gibbs when he rolled his eyes at her. “What did the police say?”

Tony hesitated and looked at Gibbs who, after a moments thought, nodded his consent.

“It might be Gibbs first ex-wife, Abby. We’d like to keep this quiet.”

Abby opened and closed her mouth, released Tony and accepted the offered evidence without a word.

The two men stood close to each other by the table behind Abby, leaning against it as they watched Abby work her magic. The former marine seemed to study the forensic scientist work, but he was intensely aware of the man beside him. Gibbs could practically feel the heat radiating off of Tony. Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm himself. Gibbs pushed himself off the table, wanting to create enough room for him to think. He was moving through unknown terrain with this, without a map and only his gut to guide him. And right now his gut told him to do all kinds of things that all involved DiNozzo in a whole new way. Several ways, actually, he thought, barely able to suppress a smile.

“I will call you as soon as my machines talk to me.” Abby turned and gave them both a once over. “Now, shoo, you need the rest. Gibbs, promise me you’ll take good care of Tony this weekend. And Tony, no work on the boat for Gibbs after 10 pm. Is that clear, my boys?” With her hands firmly planted on her hips, she left no room for argument.

“Thanks, Abby, for doing this.” Gibbs handed over a giant CafPow and kissed her cheek. “Call me on my cell the minute you know, okay?” Tony blew her a kiss and followed Gibbs out of Abby’s lab.

Rounding the corner on their way to the elevator, they bumped into McGee who nearly tripped over his own feet when he saw them.

“Slow down, Probie!” Tony sounded faintly amused as he looked at the slightly flustered agent.

“I...uhm...hi…what are you guys doing here? Not that you should have to explain yourself to me, Boss, it’s just, well. I mean, it’s your, no, our…ah…weekend off.” He finally managed to complete his sentence. Gibbs just shook his head, wondering what the hell was up with him.

“Just dropping something off for Abby,” Tony replied, as he continued for the elevator. “Ready to leave?” he asked over his shoulder, motioning for Gibbs to follow him.

******
“Way to go, double-oh-zip. Real subtle. Yeah, you’re gonna do just fine trying to watch Gibbs and Tony. That was about as discrete as an elephant in a china shop, you moron.” McGee muttered to himself.

“Do we have a case?” He looked over Abby’s shoulder trying to see what she was up to.

Tapping a few keys, the screen was suddenly filled with a picture of Bert.

“No case,” she said, not elaborating further. Sitting down in her chair, she picked up her favorite beverage, taking a long sip as she flipped through a magazine. McGee glanced at the title and did a double take.

“Good Housekeeping?” he said incredulously.

“Oh, please,” she smirked, “this coming from a male federal agent who reads Redbook? Please.”

Desperate to change the subject, McGee turned to what was foremost on his mind. “So,” he said tentatively, “how’s Tony doing? I was kinda worried last night,” he admitted, trying to explain his interest.

“Yeah, me too,” Abby swiveled her chair around and around, boots jingling every time she picked up speed.

“Did you keep him company last night?”

“No, he said he spent the night at Gibbs’ house.”

“Really! Why?”

McGee looked at her curiously, wondering if she knew something he didn’t. Abby and Tony had always been close. At first he’d envied Tony the easy report he had with everybody, but little by little he’d discovered the young Italian had his own demons to battle.

“It got late and he crashed on the couch or something. He looked better, dontcha think?” She‘d stopped spinning, but still looked a bit dizzy.

“Yeah, probably. I didn’t really get a chance to talk to him. You know where he was off to?”

“No, they didn’t say.” Abby refocused her attention to her computer. “Off ya go, Timmy. Spinning him around, she pushed him towards the door. “Call me tonight,” she offered, “we’ll talk then, Tim. Promise.”

******
“You’re in a hurry!” Gibbs leaned against the wall as the elevator made it’s way to the garage.

“Yeah, well, watching McGee have a meltdown is not my idea of fun. And we’re at the office, not how I wanna spend my first Saturday off in weeks.” Tony shifted his weight from one foot to another, fidgeting a bit. Gibbs found it all a bit amusing. Tony rarely kept still for long periods of time, unless he was deeply engrossed in something.

“But you do wanna spend it with me?” He had to ask. The last 24 hours had turned his perception of Tony upside down. And last night. To have Tony close, fell the warmth of his naked skin against his own had been surreal. Gibbs didn’t know what had compelled him to invite him into bed with him, it had just felt so right then and there. It still did.

“Yeah…” Tony fought down a blush. They continued in silence. There weren’t many people around on a Saturday, and the garage was nearly deserted. Gibbs took the wheel and turned towards Tony who was staring out the side window, apparently very intent on studying the concrete wall beside the car.

“Where to, Tony? Where do ya wanna go?”


******
Agent Tommy couldn’t move. He had his back pressed up against the filing cabinet, the metal cool against his heated body. Tibbs was close, so close. Too close. The older agent’s powerful presence made it hard to breathe, all air seemed to be sucked out of his lungs.

“You want this, Tommy? You want me?” Those cool blue eyes demanded an answer. Before he could reply, Tibbs leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

“You have me, Tommy. But not here. I’ll have enough trouble explaining away that kiss you just planted on me. My house, one hour. Your choice.”

******
Tim ripped the sheet out of his typewriter and stared at it miserably. “One lousy picture and you get all these shitty ideas into your head. So, he looked like he wanted Gibbs. Big deal. Maybe he just wanted what Gibbs was having, a flirt with an attractive girl.” Even as he mumbled the words they didn’t ring true. He’d always known Tony has a soft spot for the older man, but never this. Never…love.

He’d seen enough evidence of Tony’s luck with women to know the endless stories weren’t just all tall tales. He knew for certain the agent enjoyed female company, but maybe that wasn’t the whole truth? Could he be bi-sexual? Was it even possible that DiNozzo could be in love with Gibbs? McGee shook his head, trying to clear his mind.

He remembered something Ducky had said once, that Tony reminded him of a younger Gibbs. Maybe they did have something in common after all. They would be good for each other, he thought. He frowned. Where did that idea come from? Thinking about it some more, he realized it was true. Gibbs looked after those he cared about, and Tony, despite all his bravado needed someone to take care of him, someone who loved him unconditionally.

And Gibbs needed to lighten up, man, was that man wound tight sometimes. Tony frequently made him laugh, eased the mood when they were working a case. Annoying as it could be, he knew from experience how grumpy Gibbs would be when Tony was not around.

“Oh, God,“ he groaned. “Am I gonna have to write a sex scene? With Gibbs and Tony?” No matter what he called them, they were still Gibbs and Tony. Kissing. Naked. Having sex.

“Maybe I’ll have Tibbs bottom for Tommy. There’s just no way THAT’S gonna happen in real life,” he smirked. There would have to be handcuffs involved.

“Now there’s a thought…”

******
Tommy sat outside Tibbs’ house, still wondering what to do. This would change everything, forever. There was no going back. Tommy suddenly realized he had passed the point of no return ages ago. Why else would he kiss his boss in the middle of the night at the office, in full view of the cameras? Hopefully Tibbs would plead temporary insanity on his behalf, and convince the techs to erase the evidence.

He finally managed to walk up to the front door, only to find it open. Tibbs was retreating into the living room, carrying a mug of coffee. Tommy put down his overnight bag and was suddenly at a loss for what he should do.

******

Where to? Tony hadn’t given it much thought, really. Someplace quiet, secluded. Basically, he wanted to be alone with Gibbs, talk to him, and find out whether he was reading this whole situation completely wrong. He didn’t quite know how he would carry on if it all turned out to be a figment of his imagination. Now that he knew what it was like to lie next to Gibbs, to feel his warm body next to his own. The sense of belonging he’d felt lying there was something that had been lacking his whole life. To go back was almost unimaginable.

Tony looked at him for a long moment. “Somewhere secluded. I don’t wanna deal with a lot of people today.”

“I can do that,” Gibbs nodded. “I know just the place,” he said, not elaborating further.

They drove to a park not far from Gibbs’ house. Gibbs grabbed the food while Tony brought a blanket from the car. There weren’t many people around, and he led them to a secluded corner under an elm tree.

Gibbs emptied the contents of the bags onto the blanket and lay down beside Tony. They’d picked up a large coffee for the former Marine on the way over and he took a sip, clearly savoring the bitter liquid. Tony picked at the blanket, suddenly a bit lost for words.

Gibbs handed him a soda. “Ham or turkey?”

“Turkey, please. Thanks.” Tony accepted the offered sandwich and realized he was famished. Finishing his sandwich he rooted around for more food and was very pleased to find a bag of donuts.


“You come here often?” Tony asked as he took a big bite out of a custard-filled piece of heaven.

“Not any more. I do most of my thinking in the basement now. Sanding wood is very cathartic.”

“I haven’t quite found my cure yet.,” Tony said quietly, brushing an imaginary piece of lint off his jeans. Turning his head, he watched a lone jogger at the opposite end of the field.

“I know,” Gibbs replied.

Tony looked at him, wondering again what he was referring to. Gibbs knew him, better than anyone, even if he didn’t let on. But could he know…?

“That’s why you chase all those women, isn’t it. To fill some void in your life. What’s missing, Tony? Tell me.” Gibbs sounded intense, commanding. Nothing less than the truth would be accepted.

Tony gasped, he hadn’t expected this. To be stripped to the bone, laid bare.

******

Gibbs glanced at him and for the first time he was allowed to see. A mixture of love, apprehension and lust shone back at him. He momentarily closed his eyes and bowed his head, feeling like he’d stepped off a ledge. Strong hands gripped Gibbs’ arms and he looked up to find Tony very close.

“I need to know. Tell me I’m not wrong,” he whispered.

“Tony…”

“Tell me, Jethro.”

“You’re not.” A warm mouth closed over his as Tony kissed him lovingly, drawing him near. Gibbs let himself sink into the embrace before reality sunk in and he pulled away.

“Don’t,” Tony protested. “Don’t push me away.”

“I’m not,” Gibbs assured him, cupping Tony’s face. “I just don’t wanna be arrested for indecent exposure, that’s all,” he chuckled. “Let’s go home, Tony. Do this the right way.”

“Oh, right, yeah, that’s probably a good idea,” Tony admitted, glancing around.

The ride home took about five minutes, but felt like five hours to Gibbs. His mind was a whirlwind of emotions. They stumbled up the stairs to his front door, looking like two love struck teenagers. Once they were inside and the door was safely closed behind them, Gibbs pulled Tony close.

“I’ve missed you,” the older man mumbled, his face buried against Tony’s neck, breathing in the spicy scent enveloping him.

“I didn’t go anywhere,” Tony laughed, suddenly feeling very lighthearted.

“I’ve missed you for years, Tony, no time to lose.”

******
Later, Tony couldn’t remember how they made it to the bedroom. One minute they were kissing in the hall, the next it was all a blur of strong hands and naked skin as passion suddenly flared. They shed their clothes as they went, desire winning over tidiness.

The room was shrouded in darkness as the dark blue blinds shut the afternoon sun out. Gibbs lit a small lamp on the dresser, bathing the room in a warm glow. Tony was standing by the bed, not sure what to do next, his eyes following Gibbs around the room as he pulled down the covers.

“I need this, Jethro,” Tony whispered before Gibbs captured his mouth in a passionate kiss. Holding him close, Tony ran his hands all over Gibbs’ body, relishing in the novel feeling of firm muscles playing under smooth skin. Somehow they ended up on the bed, stretched out beside each other. Tony couldn’t get close enough, entwining his legs with Gibbs’ as he pulled him near.

“Lie down, Tony,” Gibbs voice was husky. Tony spread his legs as the older man was moving to kneel between Tony’s legs. The look on his face, made Tony’s breath catch in his throat. Gibbs’ expression mirrored his own, a mixture of lust and affection. He closed his eyes and he let his head fall back onto the soft pillows.

Gibbs lowered his head, breathing hotly against Tony's cock before swirling the tongue around the head, tasting the bittersweet fluid. A faint pop had him open his eyes. Gibbs was pouring a generous amount of lube onto his fingers. The young Italian sank even further into the mattress, eyes slamming shut as Gibbs slowly pressed one finger into him, then two, opening his body carefully, stretching him out.

“Look at me, Tony, open your eyes,” Gibbs demanded, kissing him deeply as he ran a calloused hand through dark silky strands. Green eyes met blue, and then Gibbs’ cock was sliding into him, one maddeningly slow inch at a time.

Tony wrapped his legs around Gibbs’ waist, pulling him even closer. He ran his hands over Gibbs’ chest, leaning up to suck a hard nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue against it, smiling as he felt the older man’s response. Tony sank back down, flung an arm over his face, mouth open as he fought to breathe. Holy hell, Gibbs knew exactly how to make his whole body yearn for release. Each time Gibbs thrust into him, filling him completely, he felt himself drown. Being here, with Gibbs, was almost too much. Nothing existed but the feeling of Gibbs inside him, surrounding him with his sheer presence. Tony was so close; he felt he could come without even touching himself.

When he thought he could take no more, Gibbs pulled himself free, flipping Tony onto his side. His thighs were spread as Gibbs sank back in, making Tony nearly howl in pleasure as he hit that sweet spot over and over again. A strong arm wrapped itself around his waist and pulled him close, leaning against Gibbs' chest. Tony’s hand clenched the sheets, his head hanging forward as he felt Gibbs grow even harder and bigger inside him. Each deliberate thrust had him gasping for air. Gibbs' mouth bit down on his neck, one arm holding tightly around Tony's waist, sliding down, reaching for Tony's cock, holding him loosely.

“Please, Jethro, God, please,” Tony whispered. Gibbs tightened his grip on Tony’s dick as he shifted his angle and hit Tony's prostate again. Tony nearly blacked out as he came, hot and hard.

Gibbs’ hands tightened around his hips as his thrusts grew erratic. He wrapped his arm around his lover, pulling him even closer. Tony’s body was warm and pliant. An arm wrapped itself around Gibbs’ neck, drawing him in for a kiss as Tony turned his head to look at him. Gibbs managed one last thrust before he came, collapsing against Tony’s back.

Tony couldn’t move. Gibbs slowly pulled out and went in search of the bathroom, returning with a warm washcloth. He carefully cleaned them both off before sliding back under the covers, holding the younger man close.

“Sleep, Tony, sleep,” he whispered, kissing Tony’s temple as he tucked the sheets around them.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you all for reading :) You make this so much fun! Hilde