- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Ziva announce their news to the rest of the team and discuss their plans for the future.
"What am i going to do?"
"what'd you mean Ziva?"
"I don't know how to look after a child"
"Nobody does, you learn it as it happens, you and tony will do this together Ziva"
"i know, thats what he keeps saying" said ZIva sitting down on Abby's stool.
"You are going to be a great mum ZIva, your so protective, and even though you don't show it i know you care so much about everyone, your friends and your family"
"thanks abbs
"so how far along are you?"
"3 months"
"Have you told Gibbs yet?"
"Tony is now"
"so you got the easy job"
"i knew you'd take it well"
"take it well? I'm ecstatic!!"

"Boss, i have something i need to talk to you about"
"so do i" said Ziva, coming up behind Tony and taking his hand
"We have something to say"
"And..." Gibbs said
"Ziva and my are having a baby"
"congratulations, now get back to work" Gibbs said, slapping Tony on the back of the head.
"Hey what was that for"
"knocking up my best agent!" Gibbs said
"your best agent" said DInozzo, scoffing and puffing out his chest
"yes Tony, his best agent" Ziva said
"who will be doing desk work for the next 6 months" GIbbs added
"what!!" Ziva exclaimed
"Take it up with the director, she'll agree" Gibbs reasoned

Later that day

"we better head off ZIva" SAId Tony
"Fine" said Ziva Crabbily

Back in the car Ziva was still in a bad mood.
"Ziva, sweetcheeks, whats up"
"i hate being pregnant, i'm soo fat"
"Ziva, your beautiful, your hardly showing at all, i love you so much ZIva, you can't help getting bigger, and i love you so much i couldn't care less how big you are"
"Tony, did you ever think you'd settle down and have kids?"
"I guess i always assumed i would one day, i never thought it would be now, but now seems right, did you ever think you'd have a family"
"No I'm not that kind of woman, i haven't been planning my wedding since i was 5 when i was a little girl i was playing with my brother outside, shooting my first gun, learning self defense, i was never interested in sewing or cooking or any of that MUM stuff, maybe i thought one day i would but not now""
"come on Ziva, just because your a mum doesn't mean you have to do any of that, and i know you won't be a stay at home mum, i don't expect you to, i told you, were doing this together as equals, you wouldn't be ZIVA if you did any of that, i love you the way you are and so will our baby"
"I guess"
"don't worry we have 6 months to get ready"
"i know"
"are you excited Ziva?"
"I don't know how to feel Tony, i feel amazed that our baby is growing inside of me, I'm excited to meet it but i'mnot so excited of the prospect of motherhood, how about you Tony"
"i'm nervous, i'll stuff this up bigtime, but i'm excited to meet our baby"
"i was thinking tony so you want to know the sex?"
"I dunno, i hadn't really thought about it much"
"i don't know either"
"what about names"
"I was thinking if its a girl i'd like to call her Tali, after my little sister, what do you think?"
"i think its beautiful, what about boys?"
"I don't know but i have a feeling its going to be a girl"

When they arrived back at Tony's apartment, he looked around.
"Ziva i think we might need a bigger place, i mean i only have one bedroom and i don't think we want to be sharing with our baby"
"Why not, most people do, how else are you supposed to hear them crying"
"you actually want to hear them crying?" said tony raising his eyebrow "you obviously know more about this than your letting on"
"I might have been doing some reading"
"so what do you think Ziva, Maybe we should buy a bigger flat or a little house or something"
"Ok, i guess we do need a bigger place, i mean the baby will need its own room when it gets bigger"
"exactly, we could pop into the real estate agent after work tomorrow"

"I'm soo lucky" Ziva said looking into Tony's eyes
"Why do you say that"
"I'm with you and i'm going to have our baby"
"I love you Ziva" SAid Tony coming up behind ziva and putting his arms around her slightly rounded belly.
"I love you too Tony"
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE review

i really want to know what people think. i got an email from someone saying to improve my spelling and grammar, so i am going to try really hard to do that in this chapter