- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hope you enjoy it.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby has been caught but is it her fault? Gibbs losing control and it's unspectiful.
Abby come here.Why? Cause Gibbs wants you. Abby goes to Gibbs and he says Abby what do you have on the suspect now she says all I have is his relatives where he works and all his records then gibbs says to abby go and try to find out if he had any kids or a wife.
Mc.gee so what you got for me today oh nothing special just same old same.Well if you get a clue or get something give me the information and talk to me.Wait a minute yes Dunzalsok it looks like this guy had a little miss mash with the federal and his wife sarah was with him at the time of his death so what are you thinking that his wife killed him no cause at the crime seen there was 3 people dead was a 2 men and one woman so what are you saying that they killed the wife and husband but who was the other men maybe it was the one that killed them and got killed by someone else.
Well I research on the people who got lilled and the person who killed the killer.So any ideas that anyone has yet,Well I think that maybe they had went behind his back and kilt him after he kit the cute couple.......
To be continued
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoy it.