- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva and DInozzo go undercover again

But this time there is a twist which may prevent them from getting up to what they did last time
"Dinozzo, David" Gibbs ordered "Directors office, NOW!"

THey hurried up to the directors office.
"Do you think they found out?" Ziva whispered in Tony's ear
"Dunno" Tony gulped

"In, Quick" Gibbs said coming up behind them and looking around as though to check if anyone saw them entering.

Jenny Shepard was sitting behind her desk, looking through a very fat file.
"Sit Down"

Tony and Ziva sat down.
"We have a top secret mission for you"
"What is it?"
"You will go undercover as a couple of weapons smugglers"
"What is our job?" Ziva asked
"You will go undercover as husband and wife, Lisa and Andrew Williams, you have a 5 year old daughter and a baby boy"
"What!"
"Here are the files, you have 3 weeks to prepare"
"one problem" Tony said raising a finger to his chin
"Yes Agent DInozzo"
"How are we supposed to pretend we have 2 kids" Tony asked "Put stuffed potato sack at the dining table?"
"No Tony, there gonna be real kids, Toby Richard's and his 5 yr. old sister lily"
"GIbbs, how are we supposed to pretend to be these kids parents, we have no experience, everyone one will see through it" Ziva argued
"thats why your taking parenting classes for a week"

Ziva and Tony both sighed, this wasn't exactly the kind of undercover assignment they had been hoping for.

"who's kids are they?" Tony asked
"Agent langers" Gibbs replied. Ziva's heart pounded, he was the agent that was killed, soon his only 2 children were going to be in hers and Tony's hands.

the next day....

"Ready Ziva"
"No" Said Ziva staring into space
"Come on Zi it can't be that bad"
"What if something happens to them?"
"Their mum will kill us" Tony said with a smile, noticing Ziva's expression he became serious "Ziva we are both highly qualified agents, they are just 2 kids. whats the worst that could happen?"
"We fail"
"Come on Ziva, can't be that bad"
"Why did we need to bring kids with us on the assignment anyway, they'll just be a nuisance"
"The arms dealer we are after lives in the area and his daughter goes to the same school as Lily will for the 2 weeks were there"
"Ok, i guess we better go"

They arrived at the family medical centre.

A whole class was sitting in rows of double desks, most of them looked a bit rough and each desk had a plastic baby doll lying on it.
"great, everyone is gonna think we are off the street and need to pass the course to get our drug addicted teens back from social services" Tony commented
"Come on Tony we have to pass"
"Why couldn't you have been partnered with McGee?"
"Because" Ziva said flirtatiously "We are more convincing"

They sat at the only empty table. A woman with her hair pulled back into a tight bun, she was wearing jeans and a black shirt.

"Alright everyone, we are going to go around the room and ask why everyone is here and what you hope to learn Today" She said smiling widely

"We'll start with you" She said pointing out the couple beside Tony and Ziva

"Well, we don't have much money, my son started doing drugs to help s get more money, we had no idea, but social services took him anyway, we'd really like to know how to get through to him"

"How about you two?" Said the woman pointing to Ziva and Tony "You aren't what we would call the typical students in our class, how old are you

"I'm 26 and Andrew is 29" Ziva replied

"We both grew up in bad back grounds, but when we left home, we flourished, we can't have kids of our own" Tony said faking a sniff "But we would like to adopt, we can't until we finish this course"

Ziva nodded and sniffed also, Tony put his arm around her and patted her on the back. The woman smiled sympathetically at them.

30 minutes later

Most of he people in the room had come for the same reason that the first couple had.

"Alright, first of all we are going to learn about the routine a baby requires"

Ziva had an notepad out and was rapidly taking notes, Tony was reclining in her chair, checking out the instructor. They each, one by one had to change the diaper of their plastic doll. Ziva and Tony found it very humiliating and by the end of the day were not in a very good mood.

"At least we know what to do with them now" Tony Said trying to be helpful
"Yes, we sure do"

Back at NCIS Gibbs and Jenny were waiting for them
"How did it go?"
"Great" they lied
"Tomorrow, we organized for you two to spend the day with Toby and Lily" Gibbs told them
"What do we do with them?" Tony asked
"Take them out, to the beach, to the park, get to know them, practice"Gibbs said
"You'll have to be convincing" Jen added