- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva and Tony pick up the 2 kids, well actually one kid and a baby and they head out on the town.
"Got the keys Lisa" SAId Tony, When they were with Lily and Toby they had to use their undercover names.
"Yes Andy they're in my bag"

The got into their station wagon the 'Williams family car'. In the back there was 2 car seats for Toby and Morgan.

They pulled up outside 21 Wilson ave, There was a tiny pink bicycle and many toys scattered in the backyard, They could see a pink playhouse in the yard.

Ziva rang the doorbell and they waited nervously on the porch.
"you must be Lisa and Andrew" Said Langers 'wife' winking at them. SHe was fairly young, she had wavy golden hair and was wearing jeans and a top
"yes, hello" Said Ziva putting her hand out
"I'm Stacey" She replied shaking Ziva's hand

"Are you Lisa and Andwew" Said a little girl with curly brown hair
"Yeah, whats your name?" Tony said
"Morgan" SHe replied "But i don't fink your real names are Lisa and Andwew, you don't look like a Lisa, your too pretty and you Don't look like an andrew, your lot pretty enough"

Ziva giggled
"She got you there Tony"
"Yeah you look like a Tony" SHe said, then turned to Ziva "whats your real Name?"
"Ziva"
"Thats a pretty name"
"Thank you, so is morgan"
"thanks, Mummy told me all about both of you" She replied "Me and Toby are going on holiday with you for 2 weeks and were gonna pretend that your our mummy and daddy for a special mission, cause your sorta like spy's, from spy kids"
"Whats that?" Ziva asked dumbfound
"A classic children spy flick" Tony replied
"She's very bright" Her her mum said
"i can see that" Said Ziva with a smile
"Would you like to meet Toby, he's just inside"

Tony and Ziva walked inside and saw a sweet baby boy sitting in a highchair. His mum lifted him out and he smiled at the 2 visitors.
"Would you like to hold him?"

Neither of them did, they were both afraid they'd drop him but they couldn't really refuse. Ziva put her arms out for the gurgling 6 month old. Ziva held him from under the armpits and smiled as he looked curiously at her face and tugged at a lock of hair coming down over her face. Then she passed him to Tony who almost dropped him the second he touched him. He re-adjusted him in his arms and played with his small hands,
"He's very sweet" Ziva complimented

Stacey just smiled
"He looks more and more like Brent every day"

A tear ran down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away.

"So what are you planning to do?" Stacey asked
"Well we were going to go to the playground and then the beach, then maybe the cinema, have a bit of a picnic at the zoo, we have a big day planned"
"Sounds great, Morgan will love it, she doesn't have many friends and she doesn't get out allot"
"Don't worry Stacey, we will take good care of them"
"thank you"

Tony carried toby to the car and Ziva held Morgan's Hand. Stacey gave them a bag full of stuff like some formula, a bottle, sandwiches, changes of clothes for both kids and spare diapers, which thanks to the parenting class Tony and ZIva were experts on changing.

"Where are we going first?"
"Where do you wanna go first?"
"Maybe the park"
"the park it is then" Replied Dinozzo steering out of the street and into the city.

When they arrived at the park Morgan ran off to the play equipment and Ziva went after her leaving dinozzo 'holding the baby'.

Morgan had a great time and gulped Down a sand which and a juice box.
"Where are we going now"
"Maybe the beach" Ziva suggested "have you ever been to the beach before?"
"Never" Morgan replied excitedly

They arrived at the beach and Ziva changed into her bikini, Tony into board shorts. Ziva looked through the bag and found some swimmers for Morgan.
"here put these on Morgan, then you can go for a swim"

She put them on and Ziva carried her down to the sand where Tony was standing in his board shorts waiting to go into the water. They swapped over, Ziva took Toby and sat on a towel under the umbrella and Tony took Morgan into the water.
"Be careful Andrew, she's never been to the beach before"


Ziva sat Toby up and pulled out a book Abby had got her ' parenting for dummies'

She flicked through to the babies section

most babies enjoy being bounced up and down they also enjoy lying on the tummies. Ziva played with Toby for a while then lay him down on the towel. She could see morgan standing on Tony's shoulders out in the water and the waves crashing around them. Eventually they came back in and dried themselves.

"Hey zi.. Lisa, where to next"
"Maybe we should stop and grab some lunch"
"Sounds good to me, uh i heard there's a good italian restaurant around"
"I also heard there was a nice Family friendly cafe nearby"

Ziva pushed the pram with Toby inside and Tony held Morgan's hand while they crossed the road to a little beachside cafe.

"Table for 4 please" Tony asked
"Would you like a high chair?" the waiter replied
"Yes please" ZIva told her

They went to the table and Tony strapped Toby into the highchair.
"Do we have anything to feed him?" Tony asked

Ziva chucked him a small container of pureed fruit and a spoon.
"What would you like morgan?" Ziva asked
"Pancakes"
"a whole plate?" Ziva replied "Maybe we will go halves"
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry i changed the little girls name to morgan
: )

Grace May