- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Exactly what the title says
"1 large pancakes?"the waitress said coming over to the table
"Here" Ziva said taking the plate and putting it down between Her and Morgan

Tony was struggling to get the food into Toby's mouth and Morgan was on the verge of a tantrum.
"But I'm not hungry, i want to go to the Zoooooo!!!" She cried
"Morgan, you have to eat or else you won't have any energy for the zoo" Ziva reasoned
"But I'm NOT HUNGRY!!!" she replied bashing her fists on the table"
"Morgan" Ziva warned

"hey Ziva, lets swap" Tony said passing the container and spoon to Ziva and turning to face Morgan
"Morgan, were not leaving until you finish your lunch ok?"
"But i don't Waant toooo"
"Well you have to, at least eat one pancake, then we'll go"
"So i have to?" MOrgan pleaded
"Yes, why wouldn't you want a pancake?" Tony said bewildered " Anyway, if your gonna be naughty we'll just take you back home to your mum and take Toby to the Zoo"
"No!" MOrgan said " I'll be good"
"Promise?" Tony asked her holding out his pinky
"promise!" she agreed shaking his pinky

Ziva had successfully fed Toby the container of pureed fruit and eaten her share of the pancakes. Morgan gulped down 2 pancakes.
"Done" SHe announced "can we go to the zoo now?"

Th got into the car and ZIva zoomed off in the direction of Washington DC Zoo.

"do you think they'll have Zebras?" Morgan asked
"Yes" Ziva replied annoyed, this was about the 10th time Morgan had asked about a certain animal being at the Zoo "I think they will have almost all the animals you can think of at the zoo, ok Morgan"
"Ok" she replied quietly

the pulled into the Zoo car park and Ziva helped Morgan out of the car, She gripped tightly to Ziva's hand and wouldn't let go.
"Are you ok morgan?" ZIva asked looking down at the little girl
"I'm afraid i'll get lost in the big zoo"
"oh ok"
"don't you like me holding your hand?"
"No no of course not" She replied seeing the little girls hurt face

They paid for their tickets and Tony pushed the stroller with Toby inside down the winding path. they looked at heaps of animals Morgan's favorite was the giraffe. The Zoo-keeper was there feeding the Giraffes when they walked past and let them feed the giraffe closest to them some celery.

"Did you see that!" Morgan exclaimed "Mummy, Daddy, take a picture"

Ziva winced at being called mummy.
"Aren't i apposed to call you mummy"
"Yes morgan, its ok I'm just not used to it" ZIva replied "thats all"

Tony got out his phone and took a picture of Ziva and morgan feeding the giraffe.

They took a break and sat on the grass outside the meerkat enclosure.
"Hey Morgan wanna ice-cream?" Tony asked
"Yeah!"
"Tony, I'm not sure, she has already eaten allot of junk food today"
"SOme on sourpuss, have some fun?" Tony pleaded
"Fine, i will have a rainbow paddle-pop" Ziva agreed

Ton went and bought the ice-creams and Ziva stayed with the two kids. the day wasn't going as badly as she thought it would have.
"Here you are milady" Dinozzo said passing the paddle pop to Ziva, then he gave a little tub of ice-cream to Morgan
"Tony, do you tihnk we should feed Toby his bottle, he hasn't had anything to drink since we picked him up?"
"Yeah probably"
"i will go and see of the canteen has any hotwater to mix some formula"

Ziva came back 10 minutes later, holding a bottle full of warm milk.
"Catch!" She shouted flinging the bottle at dinozzo who caught it with ease. He fed the bottle to Toby, two women came over.
"OH he's so adorable, is he yours" They cooed
"Yes" Ziva replied putting her arm over Tony's shoulder and looking down at Little Toby
"how old"
"6 months" Tony replied
"you 2 are so lucky, he's such a dear little baby"

Tony and Ziva smiled at the women. They went back to their own families and Tony looked at his watch.
"We better head off its almost 5, your mum will be wondering where you are"

They stopped off at the souvenir shop on the way to the car and they bought Toby a little cap and a soft little Gorilla and Morgan a stuffed giraffe and some coloured pencils with bouncy zoo animals on the top.