[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary: This is another story-arc that I came up with (actually it kind just came to me), it pulls from my other stories. --------------------------------- There has been some turmoil/pain in the Gibbs family, and at NCIS as well since Gibbs disappeared while undercover in Colombia w/ DiNozzo. Tony made it out alive, but only because Gibbs saved his life, and now no one knows whether Gibbs is alive...or dead, but they haven't stopped looking for him. -----------------------------------
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gibbs/Abby Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Mike Franks, Original character, Other, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Crossover, Drama, Episode Related, Established relationship, Friendship, Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby, McGee/Other, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes
Word count: 30386 Read: 55913
Published: 06/21/2009 Updated: 07/26/2009

1. Missing In Action, Pt. 1 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 2] (0 words)
This is another story-arc that I came up with (actually it kind just came to me), it pulls from my other stories.

Its been a few months--almost a year--since Gibbs went MIA during an undercover/rescue mission that he and DiNozzo were assigned to in Colombia (which is in South America)...but now he's turned up, alive, and the team is in full rescue mode--ready to bring their friend, boss, and co-worker back home where he belongs. But in order to do that successfully, first DiNozzo and the rest of the team must deal with obstacles being thrown in their way by not only the Colombian drug lord Francois Cota, but also by the U.S. DEA agency...

Sorry...I had to re-work it a little bit so just bare with me...Please...

2. Missing In Action, Pt. 2 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
With Director Vance's permission, Tony flies to Colombia, determined to find Gibbs and bring him back alive.

3. Missing In Action, Pt. 3 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
When Tony meets with DEA Agent Zach Hatcher, things start to get really ugly really fast.

4. Missing In Action, Pt. 4 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Amidst the lies and deceit, the team gets down to work trying to figure out what or who, exactly, they're up against, and trying to find Gibbs.

5. Missing In Action, Pt. 5 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
After learning that his suspicions were far more than just right...Tony finds himself fighting, not just for Gibbs' life, but also his own...

6. Missing In Action, Pt. 6 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony parachutes into the danger zone, and begins to search for Gibbs...but what if Cota's men find HIM first...

7. Missing In Action, Pt. 7 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony finds himself landed between a rock and a hard place...now who will come to his rescue...

8. Missing In Action, Pt. 8 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony has left himself be captured, again, as part of a plan that he hopes will help even the odds a little bit...

9. Missing In Action, Pt. 9 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony and Gibbs make a hasty retreat after confronting Cota. Now they just have to reach the rendezvous point in time...

10. Aftermath by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs and Abby get some alone time to reconnect now that Gibbs is back...

11. The Prodigal Son by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The hit is out! Gibbs and the team experience what is commonly referred to as--Backlash...

12. Witness Protection Program by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The pieces of the puzzle begin to fall into place, as Gibbs tries to convince Abby to go with the girls into a special witness protection program--juts until the whole mess blows over...

13. Break-In by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The team decides to spend the night, with their families at NCIS, but when the lights go out they find themselves in more trouble than they bargained for...