- Text Size +
Story Notes:
First NCIS story for me. Hopefully you like it. Comments and feedback are welcomed and encouraged.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's life spirals out of control as his hidden past becomes known to his colleagues. Can Gibb's save him?
Chapter One: Reacquiring Andy

Gibbs stepped through the elevator doors, coffee in hand, and headed for his desk. “Uh, Good Morning, Boss,” McGee managed before he was cut off. “Where is Dinozzo?” Gibbs asked, temper rising as he starred at the empty desk. McGee looked pleadingly at Ziva for help, who quickly jumped up from her desk to address Gibbs’ question, “He called in and said he was stuck in traffic Gibbs, he will be here shortly.” Gibbs slammed his coffee down on his desk, “Why is it that everyone else can manage to be on time?!”

“Sorry I’m late, Boss,” Tony yelled as he hurried from the elevator to his desk, fumbling with his things. “There was an accident on the highway and-” he began with his casual chuckle and trademarked Dinozzo grin before Gibbs’ voice drowned his out.

“Dinozzo!”

“Yeah, Boss.”

“Start being on time or don’t bother coming in at all!”

“Sorry, Boss.”

“Now what do we have?”

McGee looked at Gibbs, mouth agape for a second before he spoke, “Uh, nothing, Boss.”

“But,” Ziva said, picking up some things from her desk, “we do have mail.” She walked over to Tony and handed him three envelopes, two of which he tossed aside, dubbing them unimportant and inspected the third. Ziva passed some envelopes to McGee and a package to Gibbs. “Whoa! No return address,” Tony exclaimed.

“Which girl is it this time?” Ziva asked sarcastically.

“Dunno,” Tony retorted in a slightly cocky tone, “Could be Tiffany, Victoria, Ashley…” He trailed off as he unfolded the paper. Gibbs sat at his desk, ignoring the box so he could drink his coffee, momentarily perplexed. He let curiosity get the best of him and started to open the small box.

“Tony, not every letter you get is from a girl and most of the girls you date probably don’t know how to write anyhow,” Ziva snapped back.

Tony carefully opened the piece of paper and began to read it without answering, a large grin on his face.

Andy,
Remember me? You were so good at baseball when you were younger. I figured Agent Gibbs and the rest of your friends at NCIS should see just how good so I sent a little gift. See you soon.
-Coach

Tony’s face flushed and the hair on the back of his neck stood up as the words sunk in. He looked frantically over at Gibbs who was already opening the box and panicked. What was he supposed to do, if he caused a scene they would all get suspicious. Gibbs pulled a small disk case out of the package and examined it curiously. “No label,” he said and threw the case over to McGee, “Bring it up on the plasma, McGee.”

“Sure thing, Boss,” McGee replied and popped the disk into his computer. Tony watched Ziva wander over to the screen and hesitantly followed. He thought of running out the building right now. Claim illness and just run but instead he stood there frozen next to his colleagues as the video finally started.

The team watched on as a young boy in a baseball uniform walked into view of the camera and sat down on a coach smiling and tossing his hat and cleats aside. An older man walked over to him and ruffled his hair, “Good job today, Andy.” The kid looked up at the man with a huge grin and said, “Thanks Coach!” His voice full of youth and innocence.

“What the hell is this?” Gibbs’ asked frustrated.

“Uh, dunno Boss. Want me to fast forward?”

Tony stayed silent as Gibbs’ nodded his approval at McGee.

The man left the screen and reentered moments later, sitting awkwardly close to the kid. “This isn’t going where I think it is, I hope,” Ziva commented, eyes wide. The team watched as the man rolled on top of the boy and kissed him. “Coach, what are you?! No, Stop! Coach Stop!!” He held the boy, Andy, down as he ripped off both their clothes. “Andy, stop fighting it. You’re not going to stop me. Shhhh.” Andy fought back vigorously but was overcome by his Coach’s superior strength and size.

“He can’t be more than thirteen,” Ziva said with sadness in her voice.
“Turn it off,” Gibbs roared when he saw tears stream from Andy’s face. “But Boss,” McGee started, “There’s still four hours of footage.” Gibbs’ scowl was shot directly at the screen, “Turn it off. I’ll go over the rest of it myself.” McGee hit a button and the horrific scenes stopped. Tony was still silent, unmoving.

“Gibbs, there’s no military personnel in this video, shouldn’t we hand it over to the proper agency?” Ziva questioned, already knowing the answer. A flicker of hope ran through Dinozzo, maybe they wouldn’t have to know. Just maybe for once Gibbs would let this one go, although he knew that would never happen. “No Ziva,” Gibbs replied softly, “I’ve got this one. It was sent to me.” Tony’s heart sank with these words.

“McGee.”

“I’ll get started in facial recognition on the man and the boy.”

“Ziva.”

“Get the packaging to Abby so she can check for prints.”

“Tony,” but he stood unmoving. “Tony!”

“Yeah, Boss.”

“Find out where the package came from.”

“On it Boss.” Tony turned away with not another word. “This can’t be happening,” he thought. He felt his stomach cringe as he imagined Gibbs watching the video. At least no one had recognized him immediately. Good thing he had changed his nickname since then. The bad news was he knew Gibbs would find out. Gibbs always finds out.

The day dragged on, McGee running facial recognition, Ziva and Abby not getting any prints from the package and Tony sat around like he was doing things and running up no leads. Needless to say, Gibbs was not pleased. Gibbs had noticed that Tony had been off today and when Tony stood from his desk at 7:00pm, he decided to address the issue.

“You alright Dinozzo?”

“Yeah Boss, just not feelin’ so hot. I’m gonna call it a night.” With that he stood from his desk, gathered a few things and headed toward the elevator. Tony kept his eyes focused on the ground as he walked. He wanted to avoid contact with anyone. His finger hit the elevator button which lit up. He caught Gibbs in his peripheral vision getting up from his desk.
Tony knew he was coming this way. Gibbs would get to the elevator just before the doors closed, hop inside and hit the emergency stop switch. Thus leaving Gibbs and Tony alone on the elevator where they could not be disturbed. Then it would be time for interrogation which Tony was not in the mood for so he walked a few feet to his side and entered the stairwell. He took the steps two at a time in order to get a good lead on Gibbs and was out the door and in his car in seconds.

Tony quickly got into his car and started the ignition. His slightly panicked state made it easier for him to back out of his parking spot and on his way.

Tony looked in his rear view mirror and saw Gibbs standing in the lot. His eyes wandered back to the road, he didn’t want to exist right now. At least not in Gibbs’ eyes. Not as Andy.

Gibbs went back into the building and right to his desk. He popped the disk into his computer and sat down. He had to figure out what was going on and now. It somehow involved Tony and he was going to find out how.

“McGee! Anything?” He had to know what was affecting his favorite senior field agent.

“No, Boss, but the search should be done in about an hour.”

“Ziva, go see Abby. I want her to go over the package again for anything. Come to me if you get anything.”

“Gibbs, she went over that thing three times and got nothing. Nothing is going to change.” Ziva said. Her witty retort earned her a trademarked Gibbs stare which held the message “Just do it!”

“Got it, Boss.”

Gibbs sat down and began to watch the video in fast forward, only looking for important information. He didn’t have the time to go through all of the footage. Neither did he wish to.

Back at Tony’s apartment, he had just entered the room and thrown his gear to the floor. He immediately dropped to his knees and took some deep breaths. The day had taken a lot out of him. He was just glad to be home. Panic filled him when he felt a hand on the back of his neck. Every muscle in his body tensed.

“Andy, I told you I’d see you soon.” Tony tried to stand but a blow hit him across the back of the head and another came to his stomach, knocking the wind clear out him. He lay sprawled on the floor gasping for air and wishing he were dreaming. “It’s been too, too long Andy. We need to catch up.”

The man knelt down and took off Tony’s coat. Tony tried to swing around but his wrist was caught. “If you fight back Andy, I will hurt your precious Gibbs. You don’t want that, Andy.” Tony rested his forehead on the floor and waited for what he knew was coming. He tried his best not to cry.

Fingers brushed against his skin as his clothes were taken away from him. He cringed at the touch but made no action to move. “Good obedient boy, Andy. Turn over onto your back.” Tony rolled over and saw his Coach, naked and with a dangerous hunger in his eyes. He clenched his eyes shut. It will all be over soon.

The first entry into his tight body was the worst. Tony whimpered and tried to struggle away when three blows came to his face. “Stay still.” And then his Coach began to move, hard and fast. More than Tony could take. Blood and sweat trickled down his face and stung his eyes. Tony dare not open them because he knew what he would see, and he didn’t want to see that.

Tony was trying his best to block out all that was happening when a hand firmly grasped his cock and began to stroke. “NO! Stop please NO! NOnononono…” Tony trailed off into tears as he involuntarily became hard. He didn’t want this; he would not give into this. Unfortunately for Tony, he was young and in top physical condition. He could not run from his body’s reactions for very long. After a few seconds, he came on his stomach. He rolled to the side and threw up, disgusted with the act and feeling betrayed by his own body.

Gibbs was nearing the end of the tape. He had deduced that this indecency had gone on for years because the boy was the same every time but he was different ages. Gibbs’ face riddled with surprise when he saw something that he hadn’t noticed before. He paused the tape and felt sick to his stomach. It was Dinozzo. Andy is Tony. How had he missed this earlier?
“Boss, the facial recognition is done.” McGee said when he heard a ding from his computer. “Let me just pull up the information for you. Oh my God, it’s-“

“Tony.”

McGee looked at Gibbs who was already gathering his badge and gun. “Where is he?” Ziva asked.

“Home. And that’s where I’m going. Alone,” Gibbs’ growled as he practically sprinted out of the squad room and down to the car. He shoved the keys into the ignition and sped off.

“On your knees, I’ll give you something to wash that bad taste out of your mouth.” Tony knelt up, still coughing. He made the mistake of turning his face away when he was supposed to open his mouth. He paid for it with two kicks to the stomach and a tight grip on his jaw threatening him against a similar action. He submissively opened his mouth and was immediately intruded.

Suddenly a knock came at the door, “Dinozzo, are you in there?”
“Tell him you want him to go away, Andy.” There was a gun in his hand. Where had Coach gotten a gun? It was Tony’s service revolver. This isn’t going to happen.

Gibbs heard that. His eyes were bad not his ears. No they were just fine. And Tony would never talk like that. He was not alone.

“Gibbs, go away.”

“Wise decision Andy.” The gun was lowered. And a hand ruffled his hair then gripped and pulled. “Now, where were we?” He was back inside Tony’s mouth when Gibbs burst through the door and pointed his gun right at the man. He took in the sight of Dinozzo who tried to hide his face, embarrassed that Gibbs was seeing him so vulnerable. The man laughed and gripped Tony’s hair with his spare hand, “Who said you could stop?”
“I did.” Gibbs hissed.

The man shoved back at Tony and Gibbs put two bullets through his chest. A body dropped to the floor and Tony looked blankly at Gibbs for a brief moment, “Boss….” before he lost consciousness.

Gibbs called the team, requesting them at Tony’s apartment. Gibbs picked Tony up and carried him to his bedroom and lay him down. He wasn’t going to let the others see him like this. He brushed the hair out of Tony’s face, “Why didn’t you tell me Tony? Why didn’t you let me protect you?” He covered Tony with the blankets and waited for his team.

After he was sure Dinozzo was settled, he made his way back into the living room and looked at the body. He was happy that this waste of a human life was dead. Then something sparked in his memory. There had to be a video camera hidden somewhere. There were all the other times.

He scoured the room until he caught sight of a tiny red light and walked over. Sure enough it was a camera. He hit the stop button and retrieved the tape. No one but him had to see this. For Tony’s sake. He pocketed the tape just in time as the team came rushing in.

“Ziva, McGee document the body and get all the evidence we need.”

“Yeah Boss.”

“Palmer, help them with the body.”

“Uh, sure, Sir.”

“Where is young Dinozzo, Gibbs?” Ducky looked worried, just as worried as everyone else standing cluttered around. They all perked up when they heard the question, stopping everything they were doing.

“He is in here Ducky,” Gibbs said, guiding him to the bedroom,”He is alive but I want you to look over him.”

“Of course.”

To Be Continued.....
Chapter End Notes:
First NCIS story for me. Hopefully you like it. Comments and feedback are welcomed and encouraged.