- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I just wrote it at the university. I hope you like it r&r appreciated!!
Author's Chapter Notes:
just a small something for mary who asked me if I wrote more Gibbs/Tony stories.
Coming home
It had been a long and tiring day. Even after the fight with the Gunnery Sergeant he had to stay back at the office after the interrogation, to check that all case files were okay and closed. Afterwards Morrow wanted to have a detailed narration how it came to the fight and if it truly had been the only way to make the arrest.
Now at nearly 11:30pm he could feel every muscle in his body and the bruises in his face hurt badly.
‘I am getting to old for this shit!’ Gibbs thought ‘Fighting with a suspect…he should leave this part of the job for the younger generation!’ He laughed out loud " knowing he probably would do the same in a similar situation all over again. He just loved his job " all parts of it, even if his body protested.
He parked his car in the driveway behind a dark classic and slowly walked to his bright illuminated house. He couldn’t wait to lie down. The boat would have to wait for a night " he could really need the rest.
As soon as he had entered the house, he heard somebody coming down from the first floor and a second later Tony was standing in front of him scrutinizing him with a criticising face.
“Hey, there you are. I thought maybe Morrow would just send you directly to the ER!” The younger man gave him a small kiss.
“Yeah well, not that he didn’t try but I could convince him otherwise!” Gibbs moaned in pain when Tony slowly felt for the bruises in his face.
“Okay, I filled a bath for you. Why don’t you go upstairs, soak your muscles and relax. I just get some coffee and ice for your face.”
Gibbs gave his partner another small kiss and made his way to the bathroom. Sometimes it was terrible scary that Tony knew him so well.
Five minutes later he lay with closed eyes in the warm water and felt his muscle loosen. He heard Tony coming inside, but didn’t open his eyes. After some rustling he heard DiNozzo’s quiet voice: “Scoot forward a little bit!”
Soon he was lying comfortable against Tony with a small smile on his face, while DiNozzo rubbed and massaged his back.
“Quite a great ending for a shitty day” he thought while sipping his coffee and putting the ice pack back on his cheek.
~fin~
Chapter End Notes:
I just wrote it at the university. I hope you like it r&r appreciated!!