- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
How will Tony deal with the baby news
Ziva just Sat on the couch, she sighed, The phone Rang, it was Tony,
“Hey Babe” He said
“Hello Tony” She replied miserably
“What's up?”
“oh nothing, it just that I’, really tired, I’m just aou to go to bed”
“Well, um can I come over, please ZI, I miss you”
Ziva smiled “Sure….. I need to talk to you about something anyway”
“um, ok I’ll be right over”

Ziva put the pamphlets in her bedside draw, then sat on the sofa, waiting for Tony to arrive, she subconsciously rested her hand on her abdomen, she looked down and rolled up her shirt, her abdomen did look slightly bloated, but anybody would think she’d just had a big meal. ‘What am I going to do, I don’t know how I could keep it, I’ve never even held a baby in my life’ she thought to herself.

Dinozzo knocked on the door, and turned his key, Ziva quickly rolled her top down.
He came in and wrapped his arms around her on the sofa,
“Hey, I brought some DVD’s to watch” He said with a smile, Ziva forced a smile back.
The movies he’d brought were; knocked up, 3 men and a baby and baby mama. She couldn’t do this anymore

“Tony, we need to talk”
“This doesn’t sound good” Tony replied looking worried
“Don’t worry I’m not breaking up with you, its just that I went to the Dr this afternoon and..”
“Are you sick?” Tony asked, taking her hand and looking into her eyes

“No Tony, can you just let me let you this without being interrupted” Ziva said rather sharply.
“And Tony, the Dr told me, I was pregnant, almost 2 months”
“But we used a condom?” Tony asked surprised
“Apparently they are not always effective”
“Are you going to, you know, get a..”

“No, I don’t think so, I just don’t think I could” Ziva replied, she noticed Tony’s grip on her hand was loosening.

“Ziva, I’m sorry, i.. I.. I’ve just gotta think about this, I I’ll call you, or see you at work, um” He said, letting go of her hand, he got up and left leaving his DvD’s and coat.