- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva tries to get tony to talk about the pregnancy, will he come around?
" Abby! he completely blanked out, and then he just left"
"He left!" aby exclaimed on into the phone
"and he even left his dvd's"
"really?"
"yes abby, what am i going to do" Ziva cried "I can't do this alone"
"Just give him some time, he's just scared"
"Well so am i, but i didn't run away, i don't have that luxury, this baby is stuck with me whether i like it or not"

Tony and Ziva had avoided each other all week, until they were forced to speak to each other, but then they only said what they needed too.

A week later Ziva called the dr's office and made an appointment, she asked abby to go with her. Abby agreed, but had not intention of going.

"Tony, your the one that should be there holding her hand, your the father of that baby and YOU need to MAN UP!!!" Abby yelled at tony
"Abby, i'm not ready for this,i am so freaked out, i'm not ready fro this!"
"And you think Ziva is?"
"n no bu.. but"
"not buts tony, Ziva needs you, she is soo scared, i know you are too, but you need to pretend your not or something"
"Abby!" tony argued
"No tony, Ziva's Drs. appointment started in 30 minutes and YOU need to be there"
"I know, but... i'm so scared i'm going to stuff up taht baby's life!!"
Abby pulled tony into a hug
"Tony, you can do this, i know you can, you are going to be a great dad, now get your arse to that Dr's office now!"
"I know" replied tony as he ran from the room

Ziva sat alone in the waiting room, where was abby? she wondered

"Ziva david" the nurse called, "we're ready for you"

just as ziva was about to enter the office, tony came tearing up the corridor and grabbed Ziva's hand.

"I am soo so sorry, and if you never forgive me i will completely understand"
"Where's abby?"
"she isn't the one who should be here, we both know that. I am"
"I am soo scared tony, i don't know what to do"
"So am i" Tony admitted " but we could be scared together"

tony pulled ziva into a hug
"I love you tony"
"I love you too Zi"

They went into the dr's office and found her setting up the ultrasound machine. ZIva lay on the bed and tony stood beside her, holding her hand.

"So this is the father?" Dr johanssen asked
"Yes" ZIva replied

Ziva rolled up her shirt and the Dr placed a cool gel on her belly, her hand twitched at the touch of the cold.

"ok" Said the Dr moving the ultrasound wand over Ziva's belly "Everything looks fine"

Ziva smiled and looked up at tony, who was mesmerized by the picture on the screen

"SO have you given any thought to your options ZIva?"
"Um, yes I'm going to keep it" Ziva replied, smiling at tony

"Well, i guess a congratulations are in order" The dr said happliy " if you need any help or have any questions just call my office and get them to put you through"

"thank you"
" my pleasure, on your way out make another appointment about 2 months away"
"Will do" Tony told her, helping Ziva down from the bed
"I'll just print you each out a picture", she told them


Tony and Ziva walked out of the Dr's hand in hand, each with their baby's picture in their wallet.

"Hey Ziva"
"Yes"
"I know your scared, i am too, but i think we can do this"
"really?" Ziva asked "because to tell the truth tony, i've never even held a baby before"
"well neither have i, but there's a first time for everything"

Tony placed his hand on Ziva's stomach, he looked down and then up at Ziva"
"I Love you Zi, and... i love our baby too"
Chapter End Notes:
pLeASe rEvIeW

P.s. do you think Tony and Ziva's baby should be a boy or a girl???