- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
What happens over the years of working together and what are the affects.
Author Note: Well this is my first story on this site. It will be an M story I will try to have this finished as soon as I can, but be patient I work a lot. But I have most of the chapters pre-written so I just have to upload them. I might be changing points of view (POV) so just look up at the top after the chapters thanks have fun reading.

Not finished still working on this chapter.



Chapter 3: Tuesday's Are better than Mondays

Gibbs woke up at 0500 in the morning and decided he should take a shower. After his shower he put on running shorts and a t-shirt, he then made his way to Abby's room to see if she was okay. Abby was sleeping in the bed holding Bert. Gibbs couldn't resist to sit next to her he had been crushing on her for so long and now he wanted to make it known to her. He sat down on the edge of the bed.

Abby felt the weight shift bellow "Morning Gibbs."

"Morning Abs do you want to go back to sleep?"

"Yes please, but I think I need more medicine first I feel hot."

"Here let me take your temperature." He felt her head she felt warm. "Let me go get some medicine you stay put." He walked downstairs got some apple juice and her pills and proceeded back up stairs gave her the pills and the juice. "Doesn't that feel better?"

"Gibbs yes, but I feel cold." She had on two blankets and a pair of winter pajamas.

"Do you want me to come in and see if I could help?" He was seeing what she would do to that comment and see if she could take a hint.

"Gibbs please maybe your body heat will warm me up."




Message from author please review, their will be more to come soon if you leave me reviews